PDA

View Full Version : Picking on Parker

sling58
11-05-2007, 03:18 PM
I know we call Parker "Dropsalot" and "Can'tcatch" and things but I think he did well in yesterday's game. Just thought I would give some props to him. He had a good game.

He was thrown to 2 times and caught both of them for 22 yards. That was okay.

But where was Bowe?

hermhater
11-05-2007, 03:25 PM
It looked like Bowe was out for 3/4 of the game.

After he got hit big in the 1st Quarter, I didn't see him in the game until late in the 4th.

Sammie did do well yesterday!

Props to Sammie.

greg3564
11-05-2007, 03:43 PM
Parker would be really good if he didn't drop so many passes. I assume that will get better with time. He has my vote for new kick returner, as he's super quick.

hermhater
11-05-2007, 04:06 PM
Parker would be really good if he didn't drop so many passes. I assume that will get better with time. He has my vote for new kick returner, as he's super quick.

I predicted he would be our kick returner before the season started. I was wrong, and the Chiefs are suffering because of it.

Three7s
11-05-2007, 04:11 PM
I think he wasn't because of the whole "dropping balls" thing. Number one rule for a kickoff returner is to catch the ball. He did do pretty good yesterday, though.

wolfpack
11-05-2007, 05:10 PM
bowe hasnt done poop for what 2 or 3 games now? but it seems huard only knows how to throw TG or wilson for swing passes. i dont think huard has the arm strength to throw deep. he had the time most of the game.

hermhater
11-05-2007, 05:15 PM
I think he wasn't because of the whole "dropping balls" thing. Number one rule for a kickoff returner is to catch the ball. He did do pretty good yesterday, though.

Catching a kickoff or punt is different than catching a pass in coverage. I think Sammie could catch any return.

sling58
11-05-2007, 05:43 PM
Catching a kickoff or punt is different than catching a pass in coverage. I think Sammie could catch any return.

I agree, lets see what he can do on Kick Returns!

Chiefster
11-05-2007, 05:56 PM
I predicted he would be our kick returner before the season started. I was wrong, and the Chiefs are suffering because of it.

If only they would listen.

anaeelbackwards
11-05-2007, 05:58 PM
i really dont think they are throwin it in bowes direction anyways. i could be wrong but idk.... but it is good to see parker catch a few balls...

sling58
11-05-2007, 07:16 PM
i really dont think they are throwin it in bowes direction anyways. i could be wrong but idk.... but it is good to see parker catch a few balls...

They are but he got hurt in the beginning of the game on that crossing route across the middle. Didn't come back till later in the game.

chief31
11-06-2007, 07:38 AM

Sammie Parker would be an aweful kick returner. I'm nor sure if any of you remember seeing him run in the open field, but it isn't pretty. It usually ends with Sammie getting munched.

Three7s
11-06-2007, 02:22 PM
Herm actually stated today that he knows that a huge part of the offense's non-production is the return game. I don't know if he's gonna do something eventually, but at least he knows it's a problem. He also stated that if the offense keeps going like this, he's gonna have to do something. Things are getting interesting.

m0ef0e
11-06-2007, 02:26 PM
Herm actually stated today that he knows that a huge part of the offense's non-production is the return game. I don't know if he's gonna do something eventually, but at least he knows it's a problem. He also stated that if the offense keeps going like this, he's gonna have to do something. Things are getting interesting.

Yeah, we do need to make some changes in the return game and offensively... Whatever those may be. The offense especially needs to realize that sometimes it will fall on their shoulders to take control of a game. You can't rely on your defense never making a mistake while you make one on just about every series of downs.