PDA

View Full Version : Trent Green

ChiefsGal
12-31-2006, 04:04 PM
Ok, in all seriousness, I think when Trent Green had his concussion, he got a little bit of brain damage.... What is with all these interceptions?...he hurt his knee, Huard went in, and had an awesome play with Kennison, and then they pulled him and put Green back in...WHY??? so he could get another int.?? I really do not understand the reasoning for putting him back in when Damon was doing awesome...If we lose this game, its thanks to Trent that we do. And when we win... we got the defence and LJ to thank.

kenny1937
12-31-2006, 05:25 PM
Hi ChiefsGal, fine ladies think alike, my wife voiced the same sentiments to me when they put Trent back in, she was just a little upset, and was also mad at coach Edwards for putting him back in. I won't say what she said about Edwards, I was smart enough to agree with her, just as I'm smart enough to agree with you. Nice to have you aboard, come back, we Might make the playoffs, who knows.

I hope we can :hammer: Somebody in the playoffs!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

wolfpack
12-31-2006, 06:23 PM
trent has never been the same since his concussion. maybe they think haurd willbe gone anyway so let green come back. as far as the defence,,right??? they scored 30 points on us,in our own house, what defence. guther didnt start blitzing the 3rd string qb till his 3rd time he had the ball. that guy scored his 1st two times he had the ball. once we started bring pressure we stopped them. the same thing happened in brownieville. expect it was to late.

wolfpack
12-31-2006, 06:24 PM
i would tell trent to take a pay cut or hit the road. we need cap $ to fill holes.

Chiefster
12-31-2006, 06:27 PM
Welcome aboard ChiefsGal! I will agree that Trent has not been sharp as in recent years past. I will say, in Trents defense, that for some reason the offensive play calling tends to be a lot more conservative when he is in the game then it is when Damon is quaterbacking, who BTW I will agree has done an oustanding job for us this year.

wolfpack
12-31-2006, 08:46 PM
all he has to do next week against the colts is hand the ball to LJ without fumbling it about 50 times. he can do it.

Chiefster
12-31-2006, 08:48 PM
wolfpack wrote:
all he has to do next week against the colts is hand the ball to LJ without fumbling it about 50 times. he can do it.

Hope your right.

kenny1937
12-31-2006, 09:16 PM
Boy would I ever love to rub it in Mr. Manning's face, I only wish that Joe Montana was our QB to show him what a real QB looks like. (grin) I only said that because I really liked Joe, and I am not too fond of Manning.

GO CHIEFS :hammer: Indy!!

chief31
12-31-2006, 09:20 PM
I don't hold any grudges against Peyton, but let me say, I would much rather see Huard leading us against him. Green nearly threw that game away, this afternoon.

kenny1937
12-31-2006, 09:25 PM
When He fumbled, I almost pulled what little hair I had out of my Head!! But it ended OK for us, and all I have to say is Please Mike (Wake Up In the Projection Booth) CoOrdinator, give us a Offensive game plan that gives us a chance against Indy, PLEASE!!

Chiefster
01-01-2007, 09:22 PM
chief31 wrote:
I don't hold any grudges against Peyton, but let me say, I would much rather see Huard leading us against him. Green nearly threw that game away, this afternoon.

Problem was that Huard sustain a concussion; that's why Trent had to come back in.

kenny1937
01-02-2007, 03:17 AM
Yes, the Jags Head Hunters were out in full force, I think Allens hit on the Jag QB was in frustration because of the way they were coming after ours. Personally I glad the Rotten Jags have to watch us at their homes this year while our Chiefs get to head for the playoffs!!

Chiefster
01-02-2007, 08:36 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Yes, the Jags Head Hunters were out in full force, I think Allens hit on the Jag QB was in frustration because of the way they were coming after ours. Personally I glad the Rotten Jags have to watch us at their homes this year while our Chiefs get to head for the playoffs!!

I don't believe that the roughing the passer call was justified; Allen got to the QB just as he threw the ball.

kenny1937
01-02-2007, 02:15 PM
The announcers said that it was because he picked him up and fell on him with his weight, and by rules that is a penalty, so they say, I personally feel like you but our opinion don't count, so we gave them the ball back and you know the rest of the story.

GO CHIEFS :hammer: Indy

wolfpack
01-02-2007, 06:28 PM
i would love to see allen or somebody plant manning on the ground. but the truth is manning gets rid of the ball fast and doesn't get planted much. get in his face and rough him up some. make him complain about his protection.

kenny1937
01-02-2007, 10:52 PM
Sounds like a good plan to me!!

Guru
01-03-2007, 12:06 AM
wolfpack wrote:
i would love to see allen or somebody plant manning on the ground. but the truth is manning gets rid of the ball fast and doesn't get planted much. get in his face and rough him up some. make him complain about his protection.

Oh I have seen him planted several times. Whines like a little baby every time too.

But that is nothing new. The baby part that is.

Chiefster
01-03-2007, 03:28 AM
wolfpack wrote:

Except it's Manning though; if Allen so much as looks at him wrong then the flags will fly.

kenny1937
01-03-2007, 01:55 PM
Yep, his crocodile tears will bring a flag from the nearsighted Refs, some of them can't even tell when the play clock has run out!!

wolfpack
01-03-2007, 06:59 PM
i wouldn`t mind a flag or two if they planted him hard enough to rattle him.

Chiefster
01-03-2007, 07:36 PM
wolfpack wrote:
i wouldn`t mind a flag or two if they planted him hard enough to rattle him.

I read ya! :-D

kenny1937
01-04-2007, 02:15 AM
What a sight, Allen Plants Manning, He starts crying, the Referee has to dry his eyes, blow his nose on the flag, and then throw it. Fourteen Equipment managers come out, pick him off the ground, gently place him in an upright position, and point him toward the huddle, while the water boy, picks up the flag, washes it, and gives it back to the Ref. What a Sad Sight, (Grin)

GO ALLEN :hammer: Peyton!!

wolfpack
01-06-2007, 10:40 AM
hermie said he`d even pull green if he messes up. thats great if he messes up 2 or three times. but what i`d like to know is who is gonna pull solari when he starts calling stupid plays. or who`s gonna pull hermie if he dose his usual clock mismangment.

kenny1937
01-06-2007, 02:23 PM
wolfpack wrote:
hermie said he`d even pull green if he messes up. thats great if he messes up 2 or three times. but what i`d like to know is who is gonna pull solari when he starts calling stupid plays. or who`s gonna pull hermie if he dose his usual clock mismangment.

Why Mr. Peterson, of course, (grin), everything willbe all right, he will see to it! (laughing out loud)

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Colts!!