01-06-2018, 05:18 PM
Source????!!!! Lol

slc chief
01-07-2018, 09:49 AM
Second half should be enough evidence

ctchiefsfan
01-07-2018, 12:32 PM
Second half should be enough evidence

Fair enough. It surely did look like the kind of playcalling we would expect from Reid with an 18 point lead. But I must remind you that what we are dealing with is circumstantial evidence. Yes...I know all about "If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck it's probably a duck", but I'm not ready to convict Reid of blowing the game because "it looked like Reid's style of playcalling when he has a lead". Many coaches get all conservative with an 18 point lead in the playoffs so while I won't say it wasn't Reid I also find it perfectly plausible that it was Nagy who called the second half Offensive plays. Put simply I just don't know and until I see some solid factual evidence I'm not going to blame the second half collapse on either Reid or Nagy. And let's remember....Nagy already had 2 head coach job interviews set up. If that isn't a distraction I don't know what is. It's why I complained in another thread about poaching being allowed before the Super Bowl is over.

Seek
01-09-2018, 12:43 PM
Well I wasn't sure If Andy was calling the plays but he was for sure after we got up 14-0 and nothing but screens came out.