PDA

View Full Version : Bieniemy Replacement You will like this

Chiefs4life24
01-11-2018, 07:04 PM
Ian Rapoport reports the Chiefs are interviewing USC Trojan running backs coach Deland McCullough for the running back coach position previously held by OC Eric Bieniemy. He is considered one of the top RB coaches in college football.

He would be awesome in my opinion

ctchiefsfan
01-11-2018, 11:04 PM
Ian Rapoport reports the Chiefs are interviewing USC Trojan running backs coach Deland McCullough for the running back coach position previously held by OC Eric Bieniemy. He is considered one of the top RB coaches in college football.

He would be awesome in my opinion

WOW!!! Perhaps Reid has decided that "Running Games Matter"! Wouldn't that be nice!

Seek
01-12-2018, 09:00 AM
A good running game is a great decoy to help the screen passes work better.

jason1981
01-12-2018, 10:42 AM
I think we have a tough decision. We have spencer ware comeing back.

Hunt
Ware
West
A. Hunt

Who do we keep and do we try amd trade someone?

I 1st thought trade ware but then i think hunt and ware would make a good 1 2 punch But then again west i think did good as well and is more a quick scat back then then ware. So ware is closer to hunt so west might be more of a change of pace. Maybe A. Hunt can be what west is.

What can we get in value from either west and ware might make a difference.

I think ware has more trade value.

Maybe we can trade alex smith and ware to Cleveland for a sweet deal. I think Cleveland has 2 1st round picks and luke 3 2nd round picks not sure but i think they have a bunch of draft picks this year. Buffalo as well which is from us.

Sometimes i think offseason is more interesting. More fun tryung to build a team then it is to see them fail in the season.

ctchiefsfan
01-12-2018, 10:48 AM
A good running game is a great decoy to help the screen passes work better.

Just so! A good running game also makes play-action passes work. It's all about balance. I don't complain much about Reid and his playcalling because I believe he runs an excellent Offense but I think he sometimes get's too caught up in the action and loses his perspective. That's easy to understand since during the game day threads we all tend to lose our perspective. I think Reid needs someone to keep track of how many rushing plays and how many passing plays have been made and when they start to get out of balance that person needs to be yank Reid's chain and remind him to keep the rush/pass ratio in balance. It's different if you're trying to come from behind in the 4th quarter and of course it's different if you are trying to protect a 12 point lead in the 4th quarter but in general you want the run/pass ratio to be fairly balanced. Something that really struck me is that the Titans ran 31 rushing plays and had 31 passing attempts. Meanwhile, the Chiefs had 31 passing attempts and only 16 rushing plays. That kind of imbalance is a real problem--especially when you have the top running back in the NFL.