PDA

View Full Version : A thank you to Alex Smith

matthewschiefs
01-30-2018, 11:53 PM
While I fully agree and love the trade we need to take a moment to Thank Alex Smith for all his efforts in KC.

He will never get the praise he deserves! Was he everything we wanted him to be no but he did far more then what some think. He took over a 2-14 team and went to playoff after playoff. Made us competitive every year. Even when he didn't have much to work with.

It was definitely time to move on and go with Mahomes. But he did more then what he was given credit for.

THANK YOU ALEX SMITH GOOD LUCK IN DC

Eydugstr
01-31-2018, 08:41 AM
Thank you Alex Smith. Overall job well done. With Alex at qb KC did win a playoff game and came close to winning a lot more.

brdempsey69
02-02-2018, 08:10 PM
Thank you for your service in KC, Alex. I'll take 5 consecutive winning seasons over the 2012 debacle and the Pioli era anytime.

But, as Matt said, it is time for Mahomes, as his upside potential simply CANNOT be ignored or left on the sideline any longer.

jason1981
02-03-2018, 01:40 AM
Yeah thanks alex but dont forget half these guys didnt think of you more than a game manager. But i always knew you were more and had faith. Im sorry you got stuck with reids playcalling.