PDA

View Full Version : Denver post lying? NO!!!!!!

chief31
11-07-2007, 12:52 PM
http://www.myfoxkc.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=4852465&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Report: LJ Out For The Season? Kansas City News

Related Items

Stories

Chiefs: Ankle Sprain Sidelines Larry Johnson For 2-3 Weeks (http://www.myfoxkc.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=4841539&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1)

There is a report out of Denver saying Chiefs Running Back Larry Johnson is out for the season. That report from myfoxcolorado.com (http://www.myfoxkc.com/myfox/pages/ContentDetail?contentId=4851381) cites sources inside the Chiefs organization, saying Johnson has a broken bone in his foot and is done for the year.

Johnson injured his right foot Sunday against Green Bay when AJ Hawk tackled LJ and his right foot got tangled up underneath their bodies. The report out of Denver said it was a broken bone in his left foot, but it was his right foot that was injured. Myfoxcolorado.com said that was inadvertent and it's his right foot that is broken.

The Chiefs completely deny this story, saying their medical staff hasn't told them anything about a broken bone in the foot.

FOX 4 will have more information on this story as it becomes available.

Chiefster
11-07-2007, 12:55 PM
Sounds about right. Hey bud could I get ya to clean that up. :)

Chiefster
11-07-2007, 01:16 PM
Thanks bud! :)

hermhater
11-07-2007, 02:37 PM
So you think they weren't lying?

His foot really is broken?

chief31
11-07-2007, 02:40 PM

I couldn't find Bryoncs "sarcasm" sign, to put by the "NOOOOO!!!!"

hermhater
11-07-2007, 02:46 PM
I couldn't find Bryoncs "sarcasm" sign, to put by the "NOOOOO!!!!"

Man I hope he is alright...

Chiefster
11-07-2007, 04:49 PM

The Chiefs completely deny this story, saying their medical staff hasn't told them anything about a broken bone in the foot.

'Nough said.

Pro_Angler
11-07-2007, 09:38 PM
Trust me LJ being out will have no affect on the outcome of the game!!!!!!

rbedgood
11-07-2007, 09:40 PM
KC should win this game with or without LJ...Denver is horrible, and may have to start Patrick Ramsey...they don't have Javon Walker still, and may or may not have Travis Henry.

hermhater
11-07-2007, 11:36 PM
KC should win this game with or without LJ...Denver is horrible, and may have to start Patrick Ramsey...they don't have Javon Walker still, and may or may not have Travis Henry.

KC WILL win this game!

Even without LJ it is gonna be a blowout.

Come to think about it I might just go blow some of my Arrowcash on the outcome...

:D

YZILLA
11-08-2007, 03:23 AM
Sirrius NFL has been posting all day every half hour up to the minute updates from around the league . Called the Two minute drill ! They say that LJ has a mid ankle sprain and might not be able to play this week and maybe longer . Nothing about a break or the rest of the season . Also the Talk shows all day long have yet to mention a break or the end of his year !

hermhater
11-08-2007, 03:38 AM
Sirrius NFL has been posting all day every half hour up to the minute updates from around the league . Called the Two minute drill ! They say that LJ has a mid ankle sprain and might not be able to play this week and maybe longer . Nothing about a break or the rest of the season . Also the Talk shows all day long have yet to mention a break or the end of his year !

Thank God the doctors have not talked to HERM yet.

Otherwise we would know the truth.

I hope it is only a sprain (which would still take 9 months to heal), and not a broken bone.

The season is far from over!

We got the PRIEST!

:bananen_smilies046:

YZILLA
11-08-2007, 03:41 AM
Well i'll find out for sure as I will be in KC this weekend ! Im gonna get together with KCKAT and her husband and drink some beers - they are flying in from Utah early this AM . Might have to go to Fox and the Hound for a few beers and some wings ! Good bar with tons of TVs Excellent sportsbar !

hermhater
11-08-2007, 04:03 AM
Well i'll find out for sure as I will be in KC this weekend ! Im gonna get together with KCKAT and her husband and drink some beers - they are flying in from Utah early this AM . Might have to go to Fox and the Hound for a few beers and some wings ! Good bar with tons of TVs Excellent sportsbar !

We will meet you there!

Kick a$$!

I can drink a few, and I will eat the wings from Fox and Hound!

When is this going down?

Tomorrow? Friday? What?

YZILLA get ahold of me!!!!

:yahoo:

YZILLA
11-08-2007, 04:06 AM
Saturday Night !

luv
11-08-2007, 04:14 AM
Saturday Night !
Another Saturday night, and I ain't got nobody.
I got some money cuz I just got paid.....

hermhater
11-08-2007, 04:33 AM
Saturday Night !

Saturday Night! Fox and the Hound down I-70 from Arrowhead!

Be there with beer abilities!

:beer: :yahoo:

chief31
11-08-2007, 06:45 AM

...Oh how I wish I had someone to talk to...

hermhater
11-08-2007, 02:36 PM

...Oh how I wish I had someone to talk to...

YouTube - Another Saturday Night - Jimmy Buffett

Nice!

:D:sign0098: