http://sidering-knockout.freeonlinegames.com/

Go here instead.....thanks....

:lol: :lol:

rbedgood
11-07-2007, 09:29 PM
Can't we all just get along....

Guru
11-07-2007, 09:49 PM
I don't know why people can't just respectfully disagree instead of making everything personal.

hermhater
11-07-2007, 11:29 PM
Well it has been awhile here on the Crowd since people have gotten along.

I know that I p!ss people off quite a bit, but I don't do it by calling names.

That is pretty disrespectful.

(Unless they are a rude fan from another team!)

anaeelbackwards
11-08-2007, 03:52 PM
cant everyone just respect everyones' opinion and sit and chat like grown folks? and have a beer? i mean come on.

rbedgood
11-08-2007, 04:00 PM
I'm in, but can I have a Diet Coke?!

hermhater
11-08-2007, 04:10 PM
Sure thing as long as there is Dos Lunas in it...

McLovin
11-08-2007, 05:28 PM
cant everyone just respect everyones' opinion and sit and chat like grown folks? and have a beer? i mean come on.

No. :yahoo:

Guru
11-08-2007, 07:02 PM
Let's all just leave. I mean, hell, nobody wants to be wrong so everybody else is an idiot.

I am outa here. It is the only juvenile thing to do. Right?

:D

Chiefster
11-08-2007, 08:03 PM
I don't know why people can't just respectfully disagree instead of making everything personal.

Exactly! Heaven forbid that people be adults here.

Ditto!

I'm in, but can I have a Diet Coke?!

Sure; the Diet Coke is on me.

Let's all just leave. I mean, hell, nobody wants to be wrong so everybody else is an idiot.

I am outa here. It is the only juvenile thing to do. Right?

Fine! Me too; I'm gone!

Coach
11-08-2007, 09:05 PM
I didn't realize everyone was fighting. Imagine how bad it would be if the Chiefs weren't in first place. Recess is over.

Chiefster
11-08-2007, 09:07 PM
I didn't realize everyone was fighting. Imagine how bad it would be if the Chiefs weren't in first place. Recess is over.

Excellent point!

Rep!

Guru
11-08-2007, 10:34 PM
Sad isn't it?

Chiefster
11-08-2007, 10:49 PM
Sad isn't it?

Extremely!

hermhater
11-08-2007, 11:01 PM
Sad isn't it?

Yes it is sad.

I have been holding my tongue for some time now and have decided to speak out on this topic.

I am not going to call anyone out, I just wish to post an observation.

I hope this site does not turn into some high school clique situation, because we are all here for the same reason are we not? To support OUR Chiefs.

We have the freedom to express our thoughts about players, and the team, and it seems some of us think it is OK to bash others on this site.

If you cannot have an intelligent conversation with another individual, I suggest you leave the Crowd and join some other place where there isn't the camaraderie we have here. You are welcome to stay if you can have discourse like an adult.

I have offended some of the people that make the site successful when I got here and have apologized and done everything in my power to get along and not call names, etc...

We are losing the cohesiveness that makes this such a great site. I appreciate all of the diverse opinions expressed by our members, especially the veterans, and wish to hear their opinions often.

All the Noobs (myself included) need to have some respect for others. Name calling, backhanded compliments, and other juvenile behavior should be left at the door.

When someone makes a comment about another's choice in life, in a snide comment, that is thinly veiled it is still noticed. I consider it as poor of behavior as out right name calling.

I have done it before and have apologized.

This is Chiefs Football season and we need to start supporting our team, whoever is on the field.

It is disgraceful to comment on a player being injured as good for the team.

I don't want to point people out, because I have probably done things as bad as anyone else. Just try to act a bit more mature about the feelings of others.

Please feel free to use the ignore option as it may ease your mind not having to hear the opinions of others, since you are too immature to realize this is not YOUR own personal space.

It is a PUBLIC forum and your opinion is just that. YOURS.

That is all.

Chiefster
11-08-2007, 11:10 PM
Yes it is sad.

I have been holding my tongue for some time now and have decided to speak out on this topic.

I am not going to call anyone out, I just wish to post an observation.

I hope this site does not turn into some high school clique situation, because we are all here for the same reason are we not? To support OUR Chiefs.

We have the freedom to express our thoughts about players, and the team, and it seems some of us think it is OK to bash others on this site.

If you cannot have an intelligent conversation with another individual, I suggest you leave the Crowd and join some other place where there isn't the camaraderie we have here. You are welcome to stay if you can have discourse like an adult.

I have offended some of the people that make the site successful when I got here and have apologized and done everything in my power to get along and not call names, etc...

We are losing the cohesiveness that makes this such a great site. I appreciate all of the diverse opinions expressed by our members, especially the veterans, and wish to hear their opinions often.

All the Noobs (myself included) need to have some respect for others. Name calling, backhanded compliments, and other juvenile behavior should be left at the door.

When someone makes a comment about another's choice in life, in a snide comment, that is thinly veiled it is still noticed. I consider it as poor of behavior as out right name calling.

I have done it before and have apologized.

This is Chiefs Football season and we need to start supporting our team, whoever is on the field.

I don't want to point people out, because I have probably done things as bad as anyone else. Just try to act a bit more mature about the feelings of others.

Please feel free to use the ignore option as it may ease your mind not having to hear the opinions of others, since you are too immature to realize this is not YOUR own personal space.

That is all.

That is the most mature thing I've ever read you say. Are you feeling well? :D
j/k

hermhater
11-08-2007, 11:21 PM
That is the most mature thing I've ever read you say. Are you feeling well? :D
j/k

Just getting kind of tired of the immaturity of myself and others.

I will still continue to drink beer, and mock others kindly, but enough is enough for Gods sake.

Chiefster
11-08-2007, 11:23 PM
Just getting kind of tired of the immaturity of myself and others.

I will still continue to drink beer, and mock others kindly, but enough is enough for Gods sake.

Agreed!

Thanks for your candor.

Careful though, you're starting to sound like :11:

hermhater
11-08-2007, 11:26 PM
Agreed!

Thanks for your candor.

Careful though, you're starting to sound like :11:

Great! We have now post whored so much in this thread no one will actually read my mature comment!

Oh well, at least we got to post whore!:D

Chiefster
11-08-2007, 11:30 PM
Great! We have now post whored so much in this thread no one will actually read my mature comment!

Oh well, at least we got to post whore!:D

You make me proud! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
11-08-2007, 11:31 PM
You make me proud! :bananen_smilies046:

Look everyone! I got Chiefster to drink a beer! :lol:

Chiefster
11-08-2007, 11:40 PM
Look everyone! I got Chiefster to drink a beer! :lol:

Oops; I mean :toast2:

chief31
11-09-2007, 02:17 AM

This sounds like you are trying to pick a fight with me. Do you want some little girl?!?!?!?! :D

Yes it is sad.

You're darn tootin'!!!! It is your right to express your opinion, and it is my right to BASH IT!!!! :yahoo:

But, I don't wanna!!!!!

Chicken-S***!!!! :lol:

Kind of a grey area. Certainly not very classy to cheer for the injury, but at the same time, it is just an observation, that it could be good for the team, that that player is not going to be on the field. I know there would be a certain amount of tounge-biting, if Damon Huard were to go down with an injury.

But I wanna make it everyone elses too. :lol:

Chiefster
11-09-2007, 09:37 AM
...We are losing the cohesiveness that makes this such a great site. I appreciate all of the diverse opinions expressed by our members, especially the veterans, and wish to hear their opinions often...

This is where you and I differ somewhat. I don't believe we are losing our sites cohesiveness; as a still relatively young BB community I believe we're experiencing what most all other BB's go through and that being, what I call, "growing pains". It hurts to see guys like Canada go away; he is a fun guy to talk to and there is no questioning his "fandom", and it is unfortunate that m0ef0e isn't around as much anymore because he adds some great insight, but the Crowd will survive this and continue to grow. Be patient with the mods (we're only human too) and other members; it will pay off IMO. :)

hermhater
11-09-2007, 02:39 PM
This is where you and I differ somewhat. I don't believe we are losing our sites cohesiveness; as a still relatively young BB community I believe we're experiencing what most all other BB's go through and that being, what I call, "growing pains". It hurts to see guys like Canada go away; he is a fun guy to talk to and there is no questioning his "fandom", and it is unfortunate that m0ef0e isn't around as much anymore because he adds some great insight, but the Crowd will survive this and continue to grow. Be patient with the mods (we're only human too) and other members; it will pay off IMO. :)

Coulda fooled me...

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/11/100.jpg

Chiefster
11-09-2007, 06:16 PM
Coulda fooled me...

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/11/100.jpg

That was my Halloween outfit. :p

sling58
11-09-2007, 06:22 PM
This is why Chiefster doesn't need a Halloween outfit. :p

FYP

:D :D

Chiefster
11-09-2007, 06:25 PM
FYP

:D :D

You stay away from my post! :p

McLovin
11-10-2007, 01:03 AM
Kind of a grey area. Certainly not very classy to cheer for the injury, but at the same time, it is just an observation, that it could be good for the team, that that player is not going to be on the field. I know there would be a certain amount of tounge-biting, if Damon Huard were to go down with an injury.

K here we go, if anyone doesn't know my opinion on Huard then either I am on ignore, they cant read, or maybe too new, but for those that don't I am not a Huard supporter at the moment. (probably wont change but almost always open to discussion).

Noe that being said, I would be vocal if Huard got injured, vocal in support of Huard getting better and upset because he got injured. I want Croyle to start in the worst way, well not the worst way because the worst way is for Huard to get hurt.

I want to see Croyle win the job by his play, or Huard lose it by his play, I feel he should have lost it by his play already, but I am not the coach, so well he is still starting so guess I dont have much pull. I DO NOT want to see Huard hurt, and WILL NOT cheer if he gets injured.

I was not even happy when Cutler got injured, this is in football and life for me, I own a business, but I plan on doing well in my business because I do well and competition drives me, not because a competitor is injured.

chief31
11-10-2007, 04:37 AM
K here we go, if anyone doesn't know my opinion on Huard then either I am on ignore, they cant read, or maybe too new, but for those that don't I am not a Huard supporter at the moment. (probably wont change but almost always open to discussion).

Noe that being said, I would be vocal if Huard got injured, vocal in support of Huard getting better and upset because he got injured. I want Croyle to start in the worst way, well not the worst way because the worst way is for Huard to get hurt.

I want to see Croyle win the job by his play, or Huard lose it by his play, I feel he should have lost it by his play already, but I am not the coach, so well he is still starting so guess I dont have much pull. I DO NOT want to see Huard hurt, and WILL NOT cheer if he gets injured.

I was not even happy when Cutler got injured, this is in football and life for me, I own a business, but I plan on doing well in my business because I do well and competition drives me, not because a competitor is injured.

That wasn't directed at anyone in particular, but I remember somebody saying that they wouldn't mind seeing a "slight" injury to Huard, so Croyle could get on the field.

I don't think that it is criminal to want a player out of the way, so another can play. Being happy that one player gets a chance, can appear as being happy that the other player is hurt too.

That's why I say it is kind of a "grey area".

McLovin
11-10-2007, 08:21 AM
That wasn't directed at anyone in particular, but I remember somebody saying that they wouldn't mind seeing a "slight" injury to Huard, so Croyle could get on the field.

I don't think that it is criminal to want a player out of the way, so another can play. Being happy that one player gets a chance, can appear as being happy that the other player is hurt too.

That's why I say it is kind of a "grey area".
I know it wasn't directed but I did want to clarify my point before (hopefully it doesn't happen) Huard gets hurt. I don't think and hope that I wasn't one who said slight injury to Huard, but as heated as some of the arguments got I can't say couldn't have. If I did though I sure didn't mean it.

:toast2:

Chiefster
11-10-2007, 07:45 PM
It's ok; we forgive you. :D