Eagles @ Washington~ Favorite Redskins by 3
Vikings @ Green Bay~ Favorite GB by 6
Bungals @ Ravens ~ Favorite Baltimore by 4.5
Bears @ faders~ Chicago by 3.5
Dallas @ Giants~ Favorite Cowboys by 1.5
Lions @ Arizona~ Favorite Cards by 1
Colts @ Chargers~ Favorite Indy by 3.5
49ers @ Seattle~ Favorite Seahawks by 10

Just thought I would post this to help some people out on their picks this week.

rbedgood
11-07-2007, 09:24 PM
I'm not making all the picks, but the upsets I've been pretty good at picking a couple a week.

I'd watch that Cincy-Baltimore game...Cincy has their #3 WR Chris Henry back this week, which should help open up the offense, and Baltimore's vaunted D is dealing with serious injury issues in the secondary. Cincy's D is weak, but Baltimore's offense is also. I like Cincy to win 35-17 in this one.

The other decent prospect for upset of the week is the Minn-GB game...Adrian "Man-Child" Peterson is coming off a huge game last week, and GB is riding high right now primed for a let-down game. But the lack of a passing game in MN and their weak secondary will end up doing them in. GB 24-21

hermhater
11-08-2007, 12:15 AM
I'm not making all the picks, but the upsets I've been pretty good at picking a couple a week.

I'd watch that Cincy-Baltimore game...Cincy has their #3 WR Chris Henry back this week, which should help open up the offense, and Baltimore's vaunted D is dealing with serious injury issues in the secondary. Cincy's D is weak, but Baltimore's offense is also. I like Cincy to win 35-17 in this one.

The other decent prospect for upset of the week is the Minn-GB game...Adrian "Man-Child" Peterson is coming off a huge game last week, and GB is riding high right now primed for a let-down game. But the lack of a passing game in MN and their weak secondary will end up doing them in. GB 24-21

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/11/79.jpg

Fixed Your Sig!

:lol: