PDA

View Full Version : CHIEFS GET REP from mushmouth!!!

tammietailgator
11-11-2007, 12:16 PM
Shannon Sharp actually said that Chiefs are going to baptise the donkeys!! I could barely understand him, but thats what he said.

I am actually excited to see priest the bishop in, other teams have been watching and studying LJ - we have a whole new running style that they dont know. I also expect to see some good stuff from kolby smith!!

GOO CHIEFS
:fan_wave2:

hermhater
11-11-2007, 12:19 PM
Woot!

I was talking to bryonc and didn't hear him talking, but we will smoke the Donks!!!

chief31
11-11-2007, 12:29 PM
Emmitt Smith said something intrguing. He said that he wants to see if Priest is going to be willing to put his head down and drive for yardage, or if the neck injury might force him to shy away from that kind of contact.

My money is on Priest having guts.

tammietailgator
11-11-2007, 12:38 PM
I think he will too!!

hermhater
11-11-2007, 12:45 PM
Emmitt Smith said something intrguing. He said that he wants to see if Priest is going to be willing to put his head down and drive for yardage, or if the neck injury might force him to shy away from that kind of contact.

My money is on Priest having guts.

I think he will too!!

Priest is not even worried about getting hurt!

He is gonna run AROUND the D, and if need be he will run them OVER!!! :yahoo:

rbedgood
11-12-2007, 05:30 AM
Priest actually played fairly well, but he did run into some of the same issues from the swiss cheese O-line that have plagued the team all year. I'd like to see a backfield with Priest and LJ soon...would set up a lot of fake toss draw plays or fake off tackle toss to the weak side...get the defense off balance.

Hopefully LJ will be back in a few weeks.

Chiefster
11-12-2007, 03:55 PM
Shannon Sharp actually said that Chiefs are going to baptise the donkeys!! I could barely understand him, but thats what he said.

I am actually excited to see priest the bishop in, other teams have been watching and studying LJ - we have a whole new running style that they dont know. I also expect to see some good stuff from kolby smith!!

GOO CHIEFS
:fan_wave2:

Trust me; they know Priest.