PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs are in 1st place

timsatt1
11-11-2007, 03:57 PM
I dont hate Huard, it is not his fault that Herm made him go out this way. Kind of pathetic as a coach.

But it ended like it did, so be it.

Now we at least get to watch the future of our team with croyle in and smith even getting some carries.

We are officially in rebuilding mode.

However, how important is it to win this sucky division? VERY!

if we can get croyle 1 game of playoff experience this year, that is going to mean the world! It is a big deal!

tammietailgator
11-11-2007, 04:06 PM
Lets get out the hammer and nails then.

tammietailgator
11-11-2007, 04:07 PM
How many times can you say off sides donkeys. THanks for the extra practice

McLovin
11-11-2007, 04:09 PM
They are talking about Croyle must have the best hard count in football. LOL Maybe they are trying to get Croyle some practice.

Just said we have a flag, how odd, and it was another offsides penalty.

texaschief
11-11-2007, 05:30 PM
I dont hate Huard, it is not his fault that Herm made him go out this way. Kind of pathetic as a coach.
this comment is irrelevant and stupid.

Now we at least get to watch the future of our team with croyle in and smith even getting some carries.

if we can get croyle 1 game of playoff experience this year, that is going to mean the world! It is a big deal! I agree with this though.

Now that Brodie is THE GUY, i actually have a reason to care about what the Chiefs do this season. If we CAN get to the playoffs, that one game will be a big deal in Croyle's maturization process.

Let's just hope Oakland doesn't learn hhow to win before we play them at home. If we don't beat Oakland, games at home against SD, @ Denver, home for Tennessee, then at the upstart Lions and then the Jets could see us winning as few as 2 of the remaining games.

Today's game could be chalked up to turnovers and wouldn't be surprised to see us win in Denver. Hopefully we don't split with Oakland and SD which would give us 3 more wins and put us at 7-6 assuming a loss to INDY.

That leaves us with 3 remaining games. Titans who are a pretty good team, the Lions, who absolutely stomped the team we just lost to, and the Jets...in New York, where the fans are going to make it as hard as possible on Herm Edwards.

While I'd love to see us go to the playoffs, i for one, just don't think it's a practical goal. If we do get a chance, it'll only be as a division winner in a REALLY bad division. We're gonna need help from SD and Denver to stay in this thing.

Just my opinion.

greg3564
11-11-2007, 05:45 PM
Looking at the standings, if SD losses tonight we would be both be 4-5 in the league and both 2-1 in the conference. Looks like a tie for first.

hermhater
11-11-2007, 06:00 PM

if we can get croyle 1 game of playoff experience this year, that is going to mean the world! It is a big deal!

So are you now right 97.7% of the time?

:lol:

timsatt1
11-11-2007, 06:10 PM
texaschief, your mom is irrelevant and stupid.

herm could have taken huard out before the crowd completely booed his arze and saved some face.

you are a fool.

timsatt1
11-11-2007, 06:14 PM
Now that Brodie is THE GUY, i actually have a reason to care about what the Chiefs do this season. If we CAN get to the playoffs, that one game will be a big deal in Croyle's maturization process.

Let's just hope Oakland doesn't learn hhow to win before we play them at home. If we don't beat Oakland, games at home against SD, @ Denver, home for Tennessee, then at the upstart Lions and then the Jets could see us winning as few as 2 of the remaining games.

Today's game could be chalked up to turnovers and wouldn't be surprised to see us win in Denver. Hopefully we don't split with Oakland and SD which would give us 3 more wins and put us at 7-6 assuming a loss to INDY.

That leaves us with 3 remaining games. Titans who are a pretty good team, the Lions, who absolutely stomped the team we just lost to, and the Jets...in New York, where the fans are going to make it as hard as possible on Herm Edwards.

While I'd love to see us go to the playoffs, i for one, just don't think it's a practical goal. If we do get a chance, it'll only be as a division winner in a REALLY bad division. We're gonna need help from SD and Denver to stay in this thing.

Just my opinion.

damn, shirlock, we finally see the light now that you mention the only way we will make the playoffs is because we win our bad division.

We thought we would win it outright, but now that you point this out, the rest of the board now is re-evaluating their thinking.

talk about a comment being irrelevant and stupid.

texaschief
11-11-2007, 06:33 PM
texaschief, your mom is irrelevant and stupid.

herm could have taken huard out before the crowd completely booed his arze and saved some face.

you are a fool.

lmao :sign0098:

come up with that all by yourself? you sure showed me!!

there should be an age limit on this board. no one under 6 years old should be able to post...that way, we don't have to read your pathetic bullshi#$.

wish i could give you a tissue to wipe up those tears...didn't mean to hurt you so deeply.

timsatt1
11-11-2007, 06:43 PM
lmao :sign0098:

come up with that all by yourself? you sure showed me!!

there should be an age limit on this board. no one under 6 years old should be able to post...that way, we don't have to read your pathetic bullshi#$.

wish i could give you a tissue to wipe up those tears...didn't mean to hurt you so deeply.

well i thought my post was pretty funny. and that is what matters. me. not you. You are the one "informing" us that the only way we will make the playoffs is if we win the afc west.

timsatt1
11-11-2007, 06:45 PM
So are you now right 97.7% of the time?

haha....yes. hopefully that percentage will not continue to plumit. yes i predicted a big chiefs win. didnt happen.
thought huard would have a good game today.

glad he didnt since it is what got croyle in the game.

but i did predict that he would and i was wrong. i also thought Priest would have at least one big run to get over the 100 yard hump, so i was wrong twice. But, yeah, i am somewhere in the 97 percentile range, self proclaimed of course. being wrong is in the eye of the beholder ;)

Guru
11-11-2007, 07:09 PM
Herm has said he won't make a decision on QB until tomorrow.

What the hell is there to think about?

anaeelbackwards
11-11-2007, 07:12 PM

this move should of been a few games ago. i mean who knows croyle would of already had a few games under his belt and who knows we could of maybe won today.

tammietailgator
11-11-2007, 07:33 PM

he's gotta talk with his wife ya know?!?!?

Chiefster
11-11-2007, 11:39 PM

Herm is the dyslexic, MPD Atheist who argues with himself over whether or not there really is a dog.

McLovin
11-11-2007, 11:41 PM
And against the post thread and a ton of posters today, San Diego just beat the Colts to take the lead in the AFC West.

Only good that comes out of the San Diego - Indy game is that it shows that Peyton is able to be pressured and rattled (6 picks in one game) and it shows that the Colts are indeed beatable. Because really San Diego didn't play all that well.

timsatt1
11-11-2007, 11:43 PM
And against the post thread and a ton of posters today, San Diego just beat the Colts to take the lead in the AFC West.

Only good that comes out of the San Diego - Indy game is that it shows that Peyton is able to be pressured and rattled (6 picks in one game) and it shows that the Colts are indeed beatable. Because really San Diego didn't play all that well.

that wasnt exactly the real colts -- 17 active offensive players that game.

ppl playing out of position.

the colts full active roster is hard to beat.

payton will never have a game this bad again.

tammietailgator
11-11-2007, 11:43 PM
:lol: :lol:

tammietailgator
11-11-2007, 11:44 PM

next week he will

McLovin
11-11-2007, 11:44 PM

Sure he will, next week.

greg3564
11-11-2007, 11:45 PM

Indy's worse game is better than our best. Hate to say it but he will most likey roast our CB's. We will be able to contain the run. But, the passing defense is the biggest weakness. Favre and Cutler made fools of the CB's. I'm sure Indy will pick on those guys next.

luv
11-11-2007, 11:45 PM

Only good that comes out of the San Diego - Indy game is that it shows that Peyton is able to be pressured and rattled (6 picks in one game) and it shows that the Colts are indeed beatable. Because really San Diego didn't play all that well.Peyton Manning can be pressured. I hope our other D shows up next weekend.

Chiefster
11-11-2007, 11:47 PM
Indy's worse game is better than our best. Hate to say it but he will most likey roast our CB's. We will be able to contain the run. But, the passing defense is the biggest weakness. Favre and Cutler made fools of the CB's. I'm sure Indy will pick on those guys next.

From what I understand we didn't do a very good job of that today.

timsatt1
11-11-2007, 11:48 PM
Peyton Manning can be pressured. I hope our other D shows up next weekend.

payton would not have EVER played this way with his full active offensive roster.

too many weapons were gone.

He almost still won it too.

Dont count on the chiefs winning because of mannings poor play.

the only way the chiefs will win is because the offense pulls their head out of their aRZES....

basically what i am saying is...now that herm finally will bench Huard.............CHIEFS ARE GONNA KICK SOME ARZSEEEE AND BEAT INDY!!!!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! i cant wait to see brody start!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MAN I HAVE TO WAIT A WHOLE WEEK FOR THIS????????????? SO LONG!

timsatt1
11-11-2007, 11:49 PM

denvers runningback (dont even remember who he is) looked like he will have a nice future in the nfl.

he went undrafted but he is good.

tammietailgator
11-11-2007, 11:50 PM
we didnt, they were able to run the same slant over and over again and we just watched

hermhater
11-11-2007, 11:50 PM
You go and get the guy that beat you so many times with kicks, and this is how he repays the Chiefs.

Vinatieri must have it in for the Chiefs as well as the Colts.

I'm depressed, someone please make me laugh.

McLovin
11-11-2007, 11:51 PM
payton would not have EVER played this way with his full active offensive roster.

the only way the chiefs will win is because the offense pulls their head out of their aRZES....

basically what i am saying is...now that herm finally will bench Huard.............CHIEFS ARE GONNA KICK SOME ARZSEEEE AND BEAT INDY!!!!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! i cant wait to see brody start!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MAN I HAVE TO WAIT A WHOLE WEEK FOR THIS????????????? SO LONG!

I just won a bunch of money betting on Huard having a bad game, but I wouldn't bet on Herm not going back to Huard as starter against the Colts. 1. He is thinking this is not a good game to bring Croyle in as the starter. 2. Croyle threw an int, Huard threw 2 but Croyle threw one so Herm might bench him again. 3. After the game Herm said he will not talk about the starting QB yet.

Chiefster
11-11-2007, 11:51 PM

Gotta love that optimism. :)

luv
11-11-2007, 11:52 PM
You go and get the guy that beat you so many times with kicks, and this is how he repays the Chiefs.

Im flashing you.

tammietailgator
11-11-2007, 11:52 PM

Do you have multiple personalities? cuz your posts do....

Chiefster
11-11-2007, 11:53 PM
Im flashing you.

He said make him laugh not make him hot! :D

greg3564
11-11-2007, 11:53 PM
denvers runningback (dont even remember who he is) looked like he will have a nice future in the nfl.

he went undrafted but he is good.

Selvin Young was a pretty good RB for Texas. He was a good pick-up by Denver and should do well. Reminds me a little of Priest. The guy can put moves on people.

McLovin
11-11-2007, 11:55 PM

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/11/112.jpg

greg3564
11-11-2007, 11:56 PM
CHIEFS ARE GONNA KICK SOME ARZSEEEE AND BEAT INDY!!!!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! i cant wait to see brody start!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MAN I HAVE TO WAIT A WHOLE WEEK FOR THIS????????????? SO LONG!

Wish in one hand and cr@p in the other and see which one fills up fastest.:lol:

tammietailgator
11-11-2007, 11:56 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:sign0098:

Chiefster
11-11-2007, 11:57 PM

***Puking all over my keyboard!***

greg3564

That....was just wrong! :funnypost:

hermhater
Im flashing you.

He said make him laugh not make him hot! :D

We were in Ventrilo earlier and joking about my new pink living room and luv was flashing chief31 and I.

This will work for a giggle, but I need more.

:D

hermhater
11-12-2007, 12:00 AM

OK, Ok, Ok...

Stop the madness, please!!!

That is one of the funniest things I may have ever seen....

My side hurts, I can't quit laughing...

OH I think I just crapped myself... brb...

luv
11-12-2007, 12:06 AM
We were in Ventrilo earlier and joking about my new pink living room and luv was flashing chief31 and I.

This will work for a giggle, but I need more.

:D
Why did Vinatieri cross the road?

Because his **** was stuck in the chicken.

Chiefster
11-12-2007, 12:07 AM
OK, Ok, Ok...

Thanks for sharing; really.

tammietailgator
11-12-2007, 12:07 AM
:lol: :lol:

hermhater
11-12-2007, 12:13 AM
OK, Ok, Ok...

Thanks for sharing; really.

I saved some in my drawers, I can send it Fed Ex if you really want me to share?

I think I saw an image of Manning in my poop stain.

Maybe Ebay...

McLovin
11-12-2007, 12:13 AM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/11/113.jpg

Chiefster
11-12-2007, 12:16 AM
I saved some in my drawers, I can send it Fed Ex if you really want me to share?

Maybe Ebay...

Send it to: 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington, DC 20500

hermhater
11-12-2007, 12:19 AM

Maybe Ebay...

Send it to: 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington, DC 20500

Sure thing...

I will use your return address!

Chiefster
11-12-2007, 12:28 AM
Sure thing...

I will use your return address!

Sure here it is: 1250 South Hayes St., Arlington, VA 22202