My predictions:

@Indy Loss
Oakland Win
San Diego Win
@Denver Loss
Tennessee Win
@Detroit Loss
@NY Jets Win

So if we play with the potential that exists, we should finish 8-8. The Charger and Tennessee games are a toss up. Could go either way. Will have to see what the team does with Croyle.

wolfpack
11-11-2007, 05:41 PM
as usual, just enough wins to keep us from getting high draft picks. but maybe enough empty seats to finally get little clarks pocketbook attention.

Three7s
11-11-2007, 05:43 PM
I don't see any way we're gonna beat the Titans. Their defense is gonna kill us. We could beat the Chargers, it depends on which team shows up. I think we'll go 6-10 or 7-9 and finish 3rd in the division.

McLovin
11-11-2007, 05:45 PM
My predictions:

@Indy Loss
Oakland Win
San Diego Win
@Denver Loss
Tennessee Win
@Detroit Loss
@NY Jets Win

So if we play with the potential that exists, we should finish 8-8. The Charger and Tennessee games are a toss up. Could go either way. Will have to see what the team does with Croyle.
I will throw in my predictions here.

@Indy Loss
Oakland Win
San Diego Loss
@Denver Win
Tennessee Win
@Detroit Win
@NY Jets Win

9-7 Win the division.
The Tennessee game toss up, the San Diego game tough down the stretch. The Denver game, we cant play that badly twice against them, Detroit is due for a meltdown,(otherwise Marinelli for Coach of the Year lol)

Jets, well they are the Jets.

And looking we shouldn't play New England or Indy first round, they will prolly both have a bye. If we play Steelers just depends on what team shows up, (won today with come from behind against Browns) Then Titans, Jags, Browns wildcard. I do think we could play as bad against the Jags again, I again think we could beat either the Titans or Browns, or even maybe the Jags or the Steelers, therefore making it to the second round. Then play Indy or NE, at that point wouldn't it be nice to get a win in Indy. Otherwise if we are to even think Superbowl, we would likely have to beat both Indy and New England. I dont think that is likely this year.

timsatt1
11-11-2007, 06:23 PM
@Indy Loss
Oakland Win
San Diego Win
@Denver Win
Tennessee Win
@Detroit Loss
@NY Jets Win
9-7

texaschief
11-11-2007, 06:40 PM
@Indy loss
Oakland win
San Diego loss
@Denver loss
Tennessee win
@Detroit loss
@NY Jets loss

6-9 hope that record will get us a top 10 pick.

timsatt1
11-11-2007, 06:47 PM
@Indy Loss
Oakland Win
San Diego Win
@Denver Win
Tennessee Win
@Detroit Loss
@NY Jets Win
9-7

i wont lie, my predictions do have some fan byastness in it.

wolfpack
11-11-2007, 07:00 PM
@Indy loss
Oakland win
San Diego loss
@Denver loss
Tennessee win
@Detroit loss
@NY Jets loss

6-9 hope that record will get us a top 10 pick.
this about what i see also. if the bolts dont show up maybe a win, same with the donkies. all the losses wont mean a thing if clark`s pocketbook isnt hurt.

anaeelbackwards
11-11-2007, 07:03 PM
@Indy Loss
Oakland Win
San Diego Win
@Denver Loss
Tennessee Win
@Detroit Loss
@NY Jets Win

4-3 the remainder of the season.

my prediction.

so what does this mean? does croyle start the remainder of the season? or does huard still get his chance?

greg3564
11-11-2007, 07:06 PM
@Indy Loss
Oakland Win
San Diego Win
@Denver Loss
Tennessee Win
@Detroit Loss
@NY Jets Win

4-3 the remainder of the season.

my prediction.

so what does this mean? does croyle start the remainder of the season? or does huard still get his chance?

I think we've seen the last of Huard as a starter.

Guru
11-11-2007, 07:15 PM

We are talking about Herm here. Nothing would surprise me. I almost expect him to name Hutard the starter.

anaeelbackwards
11-11-2007, 07:16 PM
We are talking about Herm here. Nothing would surprise me. I almost expect him to name Hutard the starter.

hahah hu-tard, more like herm-tard and his herm-tarded tendacies.

Three7s
11-11-2007, 07:44 PM
@Indy Loss
Oakland Win
San Diego Loss
@Denver Loss
Tennessee Loss
@Detroit Loss
@NY Jets Win

Indy, because they're Indy, Denver, because they beat us here, and I see no reason why they can't beat us there after today, Titans, because their defense is going to kill us, Detroit, because we'll have about four turnovers and kill ourselves. (they lead the NFL in take-away ratio)
Oops, forgot the Chargers! They didn't play well against us earlier, but I'm sure they'll play great against us here, just like everyone else! They'll beat us.

hermhater
11-11-2007, 08:07 PM

HAH!!!

Obviously you don't know HERM!

Pennington just lost his job in NY.

HERM is a f@rking joke!!!!

cb04
11-11-2007, 08:17 PM
HAH!!!

Obviously you don't know HERM!

Pennington just lost his job in NY.

HERM is a f@rking joke!!!!
How about a new coach and draft a new qb (colt brennen from hawaii. sorry guys but this season is over herm def. for notting can't even stop the passing game and have all that weapons on the back court.

Chiefster
11-11-2007, 11:06 PM
My predictions:

@Indy Loss
Oakland Win
San Diego Win
@Denver Loss
Tennessee Win
@Detroit Loss
@NY Jets Win

That would be 8-8, just as I have predicted from the start.

McLovin
01-01-2008, 12:53 AM
I will throw in my predictions here.

@Indy Loss
Oakland Win
San Diego Loss
@Denver Win
Tennessee Win
@Detroit Win
@NY Jets Win

9-7 Win the division.
The Tennessee game toss up, the San Diego game tough down the stretch. The Denver game, we cant play that badly twice against them, Detroit is due for a meltdown,(otherwise Marinelli for Coach of the Year lol)

Jets, well they are the Jets.

And looking we shouldn't play New England or Indy first round, they will prolly both have a bye. If we play Steelers just depends on what team shows up, (won today with come from behind against Browns) Then Titans, Jags, Browns wildcard. I do think we could play as bad against the Jags again, I again think we could beat either the Titans or Browns, or even maybe the Jags or the Steelers, therefore making it to the second round. Then play Indy or NE, at that point wouldn't it be nice to get a win in Indy. Otherwise if we are to even think Superbowl, we would likely have to beat both Indy and New England. I dont think that is likely this year.

Wow I could not have been more wrong. Win the division at 9-7 even if we would have pulled it off we would have still lost the division and lost the wildcard.

hermhater
01-01-2008, 01:39 AM
Wow I could not have been more wrong. Win the division at 9-7 even if we would have pulled it off we would have still lost the division and lost the wildcard.

You were right about Detroit at least!

:lol: