PDA

View Full Version : Call it what you want but its.........

wolfpack
11-11-2007, 05:38 PM
Call it what you want its rebuilding that souring your stomach. reminds me of the late 70`s and early 80`s.
Hermmie has no clue and his lapdog solari dosnt either on how a offense is run. case in point,huard has looked bad most of the year and real bad today,do we yank him,no. we wait till he gets hurt. he knew our o-line wasn`t going tobe good but really didnt make a big effort to pickup anyone this offseason. this mess starts at the top, from Clark to curl. thank god i`m old enough to remember the 70`s and 80`s so this year isnt that bad.

Guru
11-11-2007, 07:16 PM
Well, yeah, we are rebuilding. The only person that didn't know that was Herm.

anaeelbackwards
11-11-2007, 07:19 PM

rebuilding? we still have as many old players (vets) as we do new ones... the o-line is the only one that needs rebuilding and maybe our special teams.

Guru
11-11-2007, 07:22 PM
rebuilding? we still have as many old players (vets) as we do new ones... the o-line is the only one that needs rebuilding and maybe our special teams.
If you haven't heard, we are the youngest team in the league.

Yes we have a lot of old timers starting but that will change.

hermhater
11-11-2007, 07:26 PM
What the hell is all this rebuilding crap?

If we were rebuilding the management would have let us know by now.

They never lie.

anaeelbackwards
11-11-2007, 07:29 PM
If you haven't heard, we are the youngest team in the league.

Yes we have a lot of old timers starting but that will change.

and yes i know we are the youngest team in the league.

but i was just speaking of the team that is playing right now. all the vets and ol'timers are starting. therefore i was saying we aren't rebuilding.

rebuilding starts at the end of the season, as to me we are still in the hunt and i still think we can win this division and get our slot in the playoffs.

They never lie.

youre right the herm and CP never lie. :sign0104:

Guru
11-11-2007, 07:57 PM

but i was just speaking of the team that is playing right now. all the vets and ol'timers are starting. therefore i was saying we aren't rebuilding.

rebuilding starts at the end of the season, as to me we are still in the hunt and i still think we can win this division and get our slot in the playoffs.

:lol::lol::lol:

Chiefster
11-11-2007, 11:11 PM

Herm's an idiot.

wolfpack
11-12-2007, 07:04 AM
Herm's an idiot.
hermmie isnt the only one,peterson hasn`t either.

Chiefster
11-12-2007, 03:29 PM
hermmie isnt the only one,peterson hasn`t either.

Peterson isn't an idiot; he just isn't concerned with ever fielding a Championship team - which makes him worse then an idiot IMO.

hermhater
11-13-2007, 04:37 AM

They never lie.

HAH!

:lol:

Chiefster
11-13-2007, 04:42 AM
HAH!

:lol:

HAHAH!!!

:lol::lol: