PDA

View Full Version : YZILLA'S Weekend in KC

YZILLA
11-12-2007, 01:31 AM
I know everyone is really bummed out right now and rightfully so. It was a horrible game . It was more horrible to me that I watched Quote " True Chiefs fans " Walk out in the third Quarter . I saw fans cheering to the very end of the game and I respect that . They didnt walk away because things didn't go their way . they stood by there team and cheered till the end ! Im sure I'm gonna get bashed by a few of you so have at it ,Justify it anyway you wanna spin it !

tammietailgator
11-12-2007, 01:33 AM
Good for you.... hope you enjoyed tailgating... I woulda stayed

hermhater
11-12-2007, 01:36 AM
Dude I think I made the comment last night at the Fox and Hound about the local Chiefs fans.

THEY SUCK!!!!

We were there for over 3 hours and saw more Broncos fans than Chiefs fans at the bar/restaurant.

The reason I am on this site is because there are better fans here than in KC.

This game was supported by the faithful, and I was very disappointed by the empty stadium at the end.

tammietailgator
11-12-2007, 01:38 AM
fox and hound off metcalf? good food

Canada
11-12-2007, 01:39 AM
Careful...people get upset when u question their fandom here

Chiefster
11-12-2007, 01:44 AM
Careful...people get upset when u question their fandom here

Good to see ya back! :D

greg3564
11-12-2007, 01:50 AM
Leaving a game early is a waste of good money if you ask me. Heck, I won't even turn the channel early! I paid good money for Sunday Ticket man!

hermhater
11-12-2007, 01:52 AM
fox and hound off metcalf? good food

Fox and Hound by ARROWHEAD girly!!!!

You Kansas fans are state line biased!!!

:lol:

tammietailgator
11-12-2007, 01:54 AM
hey, thats on my way to arrowhead!!

hermhater
11-12-2007, 01:56 AM
Then you should have stopped in last night and stayed here right NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!

Chiefster
11-12-2007, 02:18 AM
Fox and Hound by ARROWHEAD girly!!!!

You Kansas fans are state line biased!!!

Heh! :mob: :lol:

anaeelbackwards
11-12-2007, 03:28 AM
Dude I think I made the comment last night at the Fox and Hound about the local Chiefs fans.

THEY SUCK!!!!

We were there for over 3 hours and saw more Broncos fans than Chiefs fans at the bar/restaurant.

The reason I am on this site is because there are better fans here than in KC.

This game was supported by the faithful, and I was very disappointed by the empty stadium at the end.

yeah its kinda sick knowing about all these bronco fans living in kc.... :drunkhb:

hermhater
11-12-2007, 03:38 AM
Heh! :mob: :lol:

My bad, forgot the mods are in kansas.

What is with the Illinois mods?

Chiefster
11-12-2007, 05:59 PM
My bad, forgot the mods are in kansas.

What is with the Illinois mods?

I think that would be the admin. :D

mxpxHERO
11-12-2007, 11:23 PM
whats even worse is all the raider fans in kc. makes me sick to my stomach.

Coach
11-13-2007, 12:40 AM
I think that would be the admin. :D
I'm in Michigan. However, I think Chief31 is an Illini.

Chiefster
11-13-2007, 06:54 AM

That's right, thanks for setting me straight! :D

There Chiefs fans all over the world!

McLovin
11-13-2007, 06:00 PM
That's right, thanks for setting me straight! :D

There Chiefs fans all over the world!
Just to clarify just living in Illinois doesn't make you an Illini, I currently live in Illinois and the Illini make me puke. GO HAWKEYES. GO CHIEFS, GO CARDS. (And yes I know I am not a Mod.

Polleo Pit Man
11-13-2007, 11:43 PM
Just to clarify just living in Illinois doesn't make you an Illini, I currently live in Illinois and the Illini make me puke. GO HAWKEYES. GO CHIEFS, GO CARDS. (And yes I know I am not a Mod.
NIce to see more hawkeye fans out there!:bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
11-13-2007, 11:48 PM

Very interesting... I did some research and found out what Illinoisans are actually called... :lol: :lol: :lol: j/k :D

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/11/135.jpg (http://www.illinoishistory.com/index.htm)
The Winnebago War and why Illinoisans are 'Suckers'

Gov. THOMAS FORD
A History of Illinois
CHICAGO (1854) It was during Gov. Edwards' administration in the summer of 1827 that the first Indian disturbances occurred since the war of 1812. This was called the Winnebago war. The Winnebagoes, Sacs and Foxes, Sioux, Menominies, and other northern nations towards the headwaters of the Mississippi had been at war with each other most of the time for more than a century; and the United States had undertaken to act as mediators between them and restore peace. In fact it has been the policy of the United States government latterly to compel the Indian tribes to live in peace with one another; for experience has shown that war cannot exist amongst the Indians without its being inconvenient and dangerous to white people. But despite all the remonstrances of the United States government, hostilities were continued and murders frequently committed. In the summer of this year a part of twenty-four Chippeways were surprised by a war party of the Winnebagoes and eight of them were killed or wounded. The United States commander at Saint Peter's caused four of the offending Winnebagoes to be arrested and delivered to the Chippeways, by whom they were shot for the murder. The white people had also a little before begun to overrun the Winnebago lands in the lead mines above Galena; many of the miners having pushed their searches for mineral as far as the Wisconsin river. This was a further source of irritation to the Winnebagoes. Red Bird, a Winnebago chief, was determined to revenge the shooting of the four Winnebagoes, and for this purpose he led a war party against the Chippeways, by whom he was defeated; and now returning disgraced and disappointed of his vengeance, he resolved to repaid his disaster by an attack on the white people who had abetted his enemies, and, as he believed, invaded his country. On the 27th of June two white men were killed and another wounded near Prairie Du Chien; and on the 30th of July two keel-boats carrying supplies to Fort Snelling, situate at the mouth of the St. Peter's, were attacked by the Indians and two of the crew were killed and four wounded.
The intelligence of these murders alarmed the frontier settlements at Galena and in the mining country around it. Galena, as a town had been settled about eighteen months before. Col. James Johnson of Kentucky had gone there with a party of miners in 1824 and had opened a lead mine about one miles above the present town. His great success drew others there in 1825, and in 1826 and 1827 hundreds and thousands of persons from Illinois and Missouri went to the Galena country to work the lead mines. It was estimated that the number of miners in the mining country in 1827 was six or seven thousand. The Illinois ran up the Mississippi river in steamboats in the spring season, worked the lead mines during warm weather, and then ran down the river again to their homes in the fall season; thus establishing, as was supposed, a similitude between their migratory habits and those of the fishy tribe called "Suckers." For which reason the Illinoisans were called Suckers," a name which has stuck to them ever since. There is another account of the origin of the nickname "Suckers," as applied to the people of Illinois. It is said that the south part of the State was originally settled by the poorer class of people from the slave States, where the tobacco plant was extensively cultivated. They were such as were not able to own slaves in a slave State, and came to Illinois to get away from the imperious domination of their wealthy neighbors. The tobacco plant has many sprouts from the roots and main stem, which if not stripped off suck up its nutriment and destroy the staple. These sprouts were called "suckers," and are as carefully stripped off from the plant and thrown away as is the tobacco worm itself. These poor emigrants from the slave States were jeeringly and derisively called "suckers," because there were asserted to be a burthen upon the people of wealth; and when they removed to Illinois they were supposed to have stripped themselves off from the parent stem and gone away to perish like the "sucker" of the tobacco plant. This name was given to the Illinoisans at the Galena mines by the Missourians. Analogies always abound with those who desire to be sarcastic; so the Illinois by way of retaliation called the Missourians "Pukes." It had been observed that the lower lead mines in Missouri had sent up to the Galena country whole hordes of uncouth ruffians, from which it was inferred that Missouri had taken a "Puke" and had vomited forth to the upper lead mines all her worst population. From thence forth the Missourians were regularly called "Pukes;" and by these names of "Suckers" and "Pukes" the Illinoisans and Missourians are likely to be called, amongst the vulgar, forever.
The miners in all the surrounding country upon the alarm of Indian hostilities collected into Galena. By order of Gov. Edwards Gen. Thom Tom N. Neale marched there with a regiment of volunteers from Sangamon country; a considerable mounted forced was raised amongst the miners, which elected Gen. Dodge to be their commander. The inhabitants fortified the town of Galena and Gen. Atkinson of the U.S. army with a body of regulars and volunteers marched into the Winnebago country of the Wisconsin river in pursuit of the offending Indians. The chief called Red Bird, with six other Indians of the tribe, voluntarily surrendered themselves prisoners to save their nation from the miseries of war. They were kept in jail a long time awaiting their trials for murder. Some of them were acquitted and some were convicted and executed. It was the fate of Red Bird, who is described as having been a noble-looking specimen of the savage chieftain, to pine away and die in prison, not from the fear of death, but by the gradual wasting away, the victim of regret and sorrow for the loss of his liberty as he had been accustomed to enjoy it in the fresh green woods.

http://www.illinoishistory.com/winnebagowar.html

Polleo Pit Man
11-13-2007, 11:53 PM
Very interesting... I did some research and found out what Illinoisans are actually called... :lol: :lol: :lol: j/k :D

Quote:
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/11/135.jpg (http://www.illinoishistory.com/index.htm)
The Winnebago War and why Illinoisans are 'Suckers'

Gov. THOMAS FORD
A History of Illinois
CHICAGO (1854) It was during Gov. Edwards' administration in the summer of 1827 that the first Indian disturbances occurred since the war of 1812. This was called the Winnebago war. The Winnebagoes, Sacs and Foxes, Sioux, Menominies, and other northern nations towards the headwaters of the Mississippi had been at war with each other most of the time for more than a century; and the United States had undertaken to act as mediators between them and restore peace. In fact it has been the policy of the United States government latterly to compel the Indian tribes to live in peace with one another; for experience has shown that war cannot exist amongst the Indians without its being inconvenient and dangerous to white people. But despite all the remonstrances of the United States government, hostilities were continued and murders frequently committed. In the summer of this year a part of twenty-four Chippeways were surprised by a war party of the Winnebagoes and eight of them were killed or wounded. The United States commander at Saint Peter's caused four of the offending Winnebagoes to be arrested and delivered to the Chippeways, by whom they were shot for the murder. The white people had also a little before begun to overrun the Winnebago lands in the lead mines above Galena; many of the miners having pushed their searches for mineral as far as the Wisconsin river. This was a further source of irritation to the Winnebagoes. Red Bird, a Winnebago chief, was determined to revenge the shooting of the four Winnebagoes, and for this purpose he led a war party against the Chippeways, by whom he was defeated; and now returning disgraced and disappointed of his vengeance, he resolved to repaid his disaster by an attack on the white people who had abetted his enemies, and, as he believed, invaded his country. On the 27th of June two white men were killed and another wounded near Prairie Du Chien; and on the 30th of July two keel-boats carrying supplies to Fort Snelling, situate at the mouth of the St. Peter's, were attacked by the Indians and two of the crew were killed and four wounded.
The intelligence of these murders alarmed the frontier settlements at Galena and in the mining country around it. Galena, as a town had been settled about eighteen months before. Col. James Johnson of Kentucky had gone there with a party of miners in 1824 and had opened a lead mine about one miles above the present town. His great success drew others there in 1825, and in 1826 and 1827 hundreds and thousands of persons from Illinois and Missouri went to the Galena country to work the lead mines. It was estimated that the number of miners in the mining country in 1827 was six or seven thousand. The Illinois ran up the Mississippi river in steamboats in the spring season, worked the lead mines during warm weather, and then ran down the river again to their homes in the fall season; thus establishing, as was supposed, a similitude between their migratory habits and those of the fishy tribe called "Suckers." For which reason the Illinoisans were called Suckers," a name which has stuck to them ever since. There is another account of the origin of the nickname "Suckers," as applied to the people of Illinois. It is said that the south part of the State was originally settled by the poorer class of people from the slave States, where the tobacco plant was extensively cultivated. They were such as were not able to own slaves in a slave State, and came to Illinois to get away from the imperious domination of their wealthy neighbors. The tobacco plant has many sprouts from the roots and main stem, which if not stripped off suck up its nutriment and destroy the staple. These sprouts were called "suckers," and are as carefully stripped off from the plant and thrown away as is the tobacco worm itself. These poor emigrants from the slave States were jeeringly and derisively called "suckers," because there were asserted to be a burthen upon the people of wealth; and when they removed to Illinois they were supposed to have stripped themselves off from the parent stem and gone away to perish like the "sucker" of the tobacco plant. This name was given to the Illinoisans at the Galena mines by the Missourians. Analogies always abound with those who desire to be sarcastic; so the Illinois by way of retaliation called the Missourians "Pukes." It had been observed that the lower lead mines in Missouri had sent up to the Galena country whole hordes of uncouth ruffians, from which it was inferred that Missouri had taken a "Puke" and had vomited forth to the upper lead mines all her worst population. From thence forth the Missourians were regularly called "Pukes;" and by these names of "Suckers" and "Pukes" the Illinoisans and Missourians are likely to be called, amongst the vulgar, forever.
The miners in all the surrounding country upon the alarm of Indian hostilities collected into Galena. By order of Gov. Edwards Gen. Thom Tom N. Neale marched there with a regiment of volunteers from Sangamon country; a considerable mounted forced was raised amongst the miners, which elected Gen. Dodge to be their commander. The inhabitants fortified the town of Galena and Gen. Atkinson of the U.S. army with a body of regulars and volunteers marched into the Winnebago country of the Wisconsin river in pursuit of the offending Indians. The chief called Red Bird, with six other Indians of the tribe, voluntarily surrendered themselves prisoners to save their nation from the miseries of war. They were kept in jail a long time awaiting their trials for murder. Some of them were acquitted and some were convicted and executed. It was the fate of Red Bird, who is described as having been a noble-looking specimen of the savage chieftain, to pine away and die in prison, not from the fear of death, but by the gradual wasting away, the victim of regret and sorrow for the loss of his liberty as he had been accustomed to enjoy it in the fresh green woods.

Nice find HH!

anaeelbackwards
11-14-2007, 02:14 AM
that big font srsly hurt my eyes..... :sign0153:

Polleo Pit Man
11-14-2007, 03:51 AM
that big font srsly hurt my eyes..... :sign0153:sorry i was desperate for cash!

KCKat
11-16-2007, 01:25 AM
Hey Yz and Herm! Sorry it took so long to finally post. Just want to thank you again for showing us such a great time at the Fox and the Hound and at the game! You should've been there Herm!

I couldn't agree with you more on the fans behavior. For a moment I thought I was back in Seattle during the early 90's when the hawks used to get there home games blacked out for lack of fans. I really expected better out of my fellow chief fans.

Canada
11-16-2007, 02:09 PM
Hey Yz and Herm! Sorry it took so long to finally post. Just want to thank you again for showing us such a great time at the Fox and the Hound and at the game! You should've been there Herm!

I couldn't agree with you more on the fans behavior. For a moment I thought I was back in Seattle during the early 90's when the hawks used to get there home games blacked out for lack of fans. I really expected better out of my fellow chief fans.

Really?

hermhater
11-16-2007, 02:45 PM

Really?

Really!

There weren't even 2 or 3 people with Chiefs gear on at the bar!

There is sometimes a lack of fandom here in KC!

timsatt1
11-16-2007, 06:30 PM
Really!

maybe that just wasnt the happenin place for chiefs fans to be. i am pretty sure the chiefs do not have a fan issue.

Canada
11-16-2007, 06:32 PM
Really!

Careful what you say

maybe that just wasnt the happenin place for chiefs fans to be. i am pretty sure the chiefs do not have a fan issue.

They did halfway through the fourth Quarter of the Donkeys game.

timsatt1
11-16-2007, 06:50 PM
Careful what you say

They did halfway through the fourth Quarter of the Donkeys game.

yes, that is how the fans communicate with the Chief's organization. It is not like we can call them on the phone. So we talk with our feet, and when we want a new QB in, we tell them with our booooooo's. Fans do have a voice as they should after paying for a $50+ ticket.

Canada
11-16-2007, 06:54 PM
yes, that is how the fans communicate with the Chief's organization. It is not like we can call them on the phone. So we talk with our feet, and when we want a new QB in, we tell them with our booooooo's. Fans do have a voice as they should after paying for a $50+ ticket.

I guess when I go see the Chiefs....I watch until the game is over and cheer for the players no matter what. I have Never said the work boo in Arrowhead. I think it is disrespectful to the players. but that is just me

timsatt1
11-16-2007, 06:57 PM
I guess when I go see the Chiefs....I watch until the game is over and cheer for the players no matter what. I have Never said the work boo in Arrowhead. I think it is disrespectful to the players. but that is just me

agree to disagree. I think people in the KC area need to buy Kansas City Royals tickets and go to a few of the games just to boo the organization.

Just for the record...ok this is debatable since Huard was "hurt" on the play, but once the fans basically told Herm that they no longer support huard as qb by their boos....that is when he FINALLY FINALLY pulled him. Not a minute before the boos. Right after, on that same drive. Next drive, and for now on, BRODIE.

hermhater
11-16-2007, 06:58 PM
If you stay after a game you can sometimes get autographs and stuff.

Leaving before the game is over because you want to beat the traffic is for pu$$ies...

Canada
11-16-2007, 06:59 PM
agree to disagree. I think people in the KC area need to buy Kansas City Royals tickets and go to a few of the games just to boo the organization.

Just for the record...ok this is debatable since Huard was "hurt" on the play, but once the fans basically told Herm that they no longer support huard as qb by their boos....that is when he FINALLY FINALLY pulled him. Not a minute before the boos. Right after, on that same drive. Next drive, and for now on, BRODIE.

I guess that I hope our team is run by a coach and an organization. Not some half assed football fan who has been drinkin in the parking lot all day (not directing this at anyone in particualr)

Canada
11-16-2007, 07:03 PM
However, I am convinced you do have all the answers. Why don't you be more proactive than booing and send a resume to
Kansas City Chiefs
One Arrowhead Drive
Kansas City, MO 64129
816.920.9400 phone
816.924.4570 fax

I am sure that you will be able to win a SuperBowl. It can't be that hard right??

luv
11-16-2007, 07:05 PM
There are times when we've left at the 2 minute warning in the 4th quarter, but never if the game is close. The only reason for that is that we have a 2.5-3 hour drive home that can be extended if we don't get our butts out of the stadium. If I lived in KC, you'd best believe I'd be there until the very end every time.

hermhater
11-16-2007, 07:08 PM
There are times when we've left at the 2 minute warning in the 4th quarter, but never if the game is close. The only reason for that is that we have a 2.5-3 hour drive home that can be extended if we don't get our butts out of the stadium. If I lived in KC, you'd best believe I'd be there until the very end every time.

That is a good point, I was referring to the other 75,000 fans, not the distance travelers.

Canada
11-16-2007, 07:09 PM
I just didn't think the game was over at the start of the fourth Q, but I have also realized that I cheer for my team in a different way than others.

luv
11-16-2007, 07:13 PM
I just didn't think the game was over at the start of the fourth Q, but I have also realized that I cheer for my team in a different way than others.
Watching the game on tv, it looked like there were a lot of empty seats even before that point. Very sad.

It was my brother's first time at an NFL game. I tried to prep him for the excitement that is Arrowhead. He said he enjoyed the tailgate more than the game (of course, he's a Rams fan, if that tells you anything...ha). I was so disappointed for him.

tornadospotter
11-16-2007, 08:29 PM
I drive a 4 to 5 hours to a chiefs game, I do not get to go very often. I have been to some very good games, and some bad. Win or lose, I would never boo our team, and I would never leave early! Allot of times I wait in the stadium after the game for the crowd to clear before leaving just to soak up all of the what I can get by being in the greats NFL stadium.

Chiefster
11-16-2007, 11:15 PM
IMO The fans were sending a message, but I could be and often am wrong.

hermhater
11-16-2007, 11:20 PM
I drive a 4 to 5 hours to a chiefs game, I do not get to go very often. I have been to some very good games, and some bad. Win or lose, I would never boo our team, and I would never leave early! Allot of times I wait in the stadium after the game for the crowd to clear before leaving just to soak up all of the what I can get by being in the greats NFL stadium.

Awesome man!!!

That is a great attitude!

Going to Arrowhead is a truly moving experience!!!

:sign0098:

timsatt1
11-17-2007, 12:32 AM
IMO The fans were sending a message, but I could be and often am wrong.

exactly. which is their job. the chiefs organization's job is to keep the customers happy. The customers voice their opinions when they are not happy.

lets say that herm still left huard in...and kept him in for the rest of the season. do us fans ever have the right to boooo to send the message? you all dont agree that we do.

well i am with the majority of fans that DID boo, and i would have booed along with them like a true fan demanding herm make the right move for the better of the team.

KCKat
11-17-2007, 12:46 AM
Now personally I hope the Hunt family cares what the fans think. As far as the guys who run the day to day business aspect of it, do you really believe that they care you are booing or leaving early? You've already bought your tickets, beer, food and whatever else. They have you money, what does it matter to them if you leave early.

I guess I view being a fan a little differently, maybe because I've spent most of my life in cities and states that don't have their own teams. I think of being a fan is a little like being married. For better or worse, they are your team, you chose them. There are going to be good times, there are going to be bad times, but if you really love your team, you will stick by them through all the bad times. If not, then go find a team that gives you eveything you need, just like in a bad marriage!

hermhater
11-17-2007, 12:48 AM
Now personally I hope the Hunt family cares what the fans think. As far as the guys who run the day to day business aspect of it, do you really believe that they care you are booing or leaving early? You've already bought your tickets, beer, food and whatever else. They have you money, what does it matter to them if you leave early.

I guess I view being a fan a little differently, maybe because I've spent most of my life in cities and states that don't have their own teams. I think of being a fan is a little like being married. For better or worse, they are your team, you chose them. There are going to be good times, there are going to be bad times, but if you really love your team, you will stick by them through all the bad times. If not, then go find a team that gives you eveything you need, just like in a bad marriage!

Rep!

tornadospotter
11-17-2007, 12:53 AM

For better or worst, till death do I depart, I will always love the KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!! I am a Fan for Life!!!!!!!!!!!

KCKat
11-17-2007, 12:54 AM
You and I think alike on quite a few things, especially this topic!

Chiefster
11-17-2007, 12:58 AM
exactly. which is their job. the chiefs organization's job is to keep the customers happy. The customers voice their opinions when they are not happy.

lets say that herm still left huard in...and kept him in for the rest of the season. do us fans ever have the right to boooo to send the message? you all dont agree that we do.

well i am with the majority of fans that DID boo, and i would have booed along with them like a true fan demanding herm make the right move for the better of the team.

Oh no timsatt1 and I agreed on something...I feel so dirty. :p

tornadospotter
11-17-2007, 12:59 AM
You and I think alike on quite a few things, especially this topic!
I think I like you! Time to train some ponys this sunday!
CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!

Chiefster
11-17-2007, 01:04 AM

This is correct; the only thing that will get the attention of Clark Hunt is drastically declining ticket sales.

timsatt1
11-17-2007, 01:14 AM
This is correct; the only thing that will get the attention of Clark Hunt is drastically declining ticket sales.

Yes they do care if the fans are booing.

They have something called pride.

and it doesnt make them look good when their team is on national tv getting booed.

you better believe the fans can have an impact on the owners/coaches. i guarantee you that huard was done no matter what afteer he lost the support of the fans.

if he wasnt "injured", he wasnt going back in because of the fans voicing their opinions so loudly.

KCKat
11-17-2007, 01:15 AM
So instead of walking out on your team, don't go to the game. If you can't stay and support them for the whole game then I personally don't think you have any business going. Stay home and watch it on TV! I traveled all the way from Utah to see the Chiefs play the Donkeys, the team I despise more than any other. Do you know how pain full it was to watch the Chiefs lose to THEM? The only thing that bothered me more was seeing all the fans walk out!

timsatt1
11-17-2007, 01:19 AM
we need a communist country where fans have no freedom and are forced to stay in their seats until the end of the game to make those that are offended by it happy.

of course i am being sarcastic, is this really an issue what the fans should do? the fans should make their own individual decisions on whatever the heck they want to do in this free country. why does this bother you? it bothers me that it bothers you lol!!! good grief.

I did feel bad for huard when he went in and was humiliated with the boos. That was ENTIRELY herm edwards fault for his ignorance. He waited too long to pull him. Should have done it at the half but didnt and put huard in a bad situation. That is a bad way to start possibly your last game.

Once again, herman monster is a moron for his timing.

Chiefster
11-17-2007, 01:19 AM
Yes they do care if the fans are booing.

They have something called pride.

and it doesnt make them look good when their team is on national tv getting booed.

you better believe the fans can have an impact on the owners/coaches. i guarantee you that huard was done no matter what afteer he lost the support of the fans.

if he wasnt "injured", he wasnt going back in because of the fans voicing their opinions so loudly.

I think on this point you and I will have to agree to disagree.

hermhater
11-17-2007, 01:21 AM
So instead of walking out on your team, don't go to the game. If you can't stay and support them for the whole game then I personally don't think you have any business going. Stay home and watch it on TV! I traveled all the way from Utah to see the Chiefs play the Donkeys, the team I despise more than any other. Do you know how pain full it was to watch the Chiefs lose to THEM? The only thing that bothered me more was seeing all the fans walk out!

Eggsactly!

You tell him KCKAT!!!!!

It was disgraceful last weekend!

The fans at the bar and the fans leaving the stadium is not how the REAL Chiefs fans act.

KCKat
11-17-2007, 01:26 AM
we need a communist country where fans have no freedom and are forced to stay in their seats until the end of the game to make those that are offended by it happy.

of course i am being sarcastic, is this really an issue what the fans should do? the fans should make their own individual decisions on whatever the heck they want to do in this free country. why does this bother you? it bothers me that it bothers you lol!!! good grief.

I did feel bad for huard when he went in and was humiliated with the boos. That was ENTIRELY herm edwards fault for his ignorance. He waited too long to pull him. Should have done it at the half but didnt and put huard in a bad situation. That is a bad way to start possibly your last game.

Once again, herman monster is a moron for his timing.

I guess you and I just see fandom a little differently. I just don't see the point in claiming to be a supporter of a team, when you can't fully support them. You enjoy your freedom to negatively support your team all you want. I just hope you don't mind that the next time I'm at a game and you and any other fan leaves early that I voice my freedom to express what I think of that.

As far as being offended, get real. You'll have to try a little harder than that!:firedevil: BORING!

timsatt1
11-17-2007, 01:29 AM
I guess you and I just see fandom a little differently. I just don't see the point in claiming to be a supporter of a team, when you can't fully support them. You enjoy your freedom to negatively support your team all you want. I just hope you don't mind that the next time I'm at a game and you and any other fan leaves early that I voice my freedom to express what I think of that.

As far as being offended, get real. You'll have to try a little harder than that!:firedevil: BORING!

i wouldnt mind at all. if u really want to say something go ahead. i wont even get mad at you. ill probably just give you the thumbs up.

KCKat
11-17-2007, 01:31 AM
i wouldnt mind at all. if u really want to say something go ahead. i wont even get mad at you. ill probably just give you the thumbs up.

Maybe you should move to Utah, sounds like you would fit right in.

hermhater
11-17-2007, 01:34 AM
Maybe you should move to Utah, sounds like you would fit right in.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good one!!!

:bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
11-17-2007, 01:49 AM
Drop in sales will aways get the attention of owners in any business. I would hope that the sell out of arrowhead streak will not come to a end. CP, like him or not, and I on the fence here, has filled arrowhead, and sold out the stadium for many years, I have been to a not sold out Arrowhead! I must be old :11: .

Chiefster
11-17-2007, 01:53 AM
Drop in sales will aways get the attention of owners in any business. I would hope that the sell out of arrowhead streak will not come to a end. CP, like him or not, and I on the fence here, has filled arrowhead, and sold out the stadium for many years, I have been to a not sold out Arrowhead! I must be old :11: .

Therein lies the problem. CP sells out the stadium while fielding a mediocre team.

YZILLA
11-17-2007, 02:04 AM
I say we just stop buying tickets and just buy parking passes and sit out in the parking lot and refuse to come in . Post some protest signs , get the news to cover it ! We can still tailgate and have a good time just not share it with them !

Chiefster
11-17-2007, 02:15 AM
I say we just stop buying tickets and just buy parking passes and sit out in the parking lot and refuse to come in . Post some protest signs , get the news to cover it ! We can still tailgate and have a good time just not share it with them !

OUTSTANDING IDEA! :yahoo:

timsatt1
11-17-2007, 02:24 AM

HAHA!! not a bad idea there. i would take part. of course...100 yards away from YOUR tailgate party -- but i WOULD take part.

YZILLA
11-17-2007, 02:37 AM
Yeah because I wear an LJ jersey or because you dont like me ?

Chiefster
11-17-2007, 02:49 AM

Meh, what difference does it make; he'd be doing us a big favor. :D

YZILLA
11-17-2007, 02:55 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Chiefster
11-17-2007, 03:03 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Your post whoring skills are nearly complete! :sign0098:

Nite Crowd!

tornadospotter
11-17-2007, 03:04 AM

:mob: :mob: :mob: :mob:
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tail gate and protest YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POST SIGNS AT TAILGATE PARTY! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT STILL GO TO THE GAME!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guru
11-17-2007, 03:15 AM
I just don't get threads like this one.

Everyone supports their team in a different way. People are different. It is America after all. Right?

Some of us support our team from home. Some from the stadium. Some leave early because they are disgusted. Some because they may not have a choice in the matter.

All of us love our team, even when we hate the way they do things.

I am not going to berate anyone here for cheering for the Chiefs even if it is a half cheer. No matter how you look at it, everyone here wants this team to win a super bowl. Same ultimate goal.

YZILLA
11-17-2007, 03:21 AM
I think you meant this post for Herms and visa-versa !

Guru
11-17-2007, 03:22 AM
I think you meant this post for Herms and visa-versa !

Nah, it was meant for this one because of the turn it took when Canada called out everyone. Was not meant for the thread starter at all.

I want to quit debating good/bad fans and just focus on the fact that we all want the Chiefs to win.

Canada
11-17-2007, 08:45 AM
How did I call everyone out??

Chiefster
11-17-2007, 08:56 AM
I just don't get threads like this one.

Everyone supports their team in a different way. People are different. It is America after all. Right?

Some of us support our team from home. Some from the stadium. Some leave early because they are disgusted. Some because they may not have a choice in the matter.

All of us love our team, even when we hate the way they do things.

I am not going to berate anyone here for cheering for the Chiefs even if it is a half cheer. No matter how you look at it, everyone here wants this team to win a super bowl. Same ultimate goal.

Outstanding reply!

Rep!

timsatt1
11-17-2007, 10:48 AM

i dont have a problem with you, but i was doing it for your sake since you cant stand me just because i dont like your favorite player.

but if you can get over my feelings for LJ, then i could tailgate with you. :bananen_smilies046:

YZILLA
11-17-2007, 07:25 PM
like you said in an earlier post , You really arent that way in real life and neither am I . Emotions run deep sometimes when we discuss the chiefs ! No hard feelings . I tailgate with anyone ! I like Priest alot! And truthfully I would love him to break out for 1500 plus yards until the day he cant play anymore because he runs with passion , Something LJ has forgotten abou as of late AT TIMES. I just didnt like they way you went about being happy Priest was in . I want to watch Priest play more than LJ right now because I never thought I would be able to do that again ! But I dont want Larry to be hurt either . We need everyone we can get on offense . As we have all seen this year Injuries happen in the blink of an eye . Example: Colts . I hope we make it through the season with no injuries . Go Chiefs !

KCKat
11-17-2007, 08:10 PM
like you said in an earlier post , You really arent that way in real life and neither am I . Emotions run deep sometimes when we discuss the chiefs ! No hard feelings . I tailgate with anyone !

He does tailgate with anyone, he tailgated with the likes of me and my husband. :lol: Hey thanks again for the great hospitality! I hope we can do it again next year except with seats together this time. Say hi to Ang for me!!!

YZILLA
11-17-2007, 08:27 PM
she says Hi ! also :lol:

Canada
11-17-2007, 08:48 PM
she says Hi ! also :lol:

Does she say Hi to me??

hermhater
11-17-2007, 08:56 PM
No one says hi to you, because your a homo!

Chiefster
11-17-2007, 09:33 PM
Does she say Hi to me??

Hey Canada! :D

Chiefster
11-17-2007, 09:36 PM
No one says hi to you, because your a homosapien!

FYR! :p

Canada
11-18-2007, 08:32 AM
Hey Canada! :D

Morning Chiefster, and HH.....

Chiefster
11-18-2007, 10:15 AM
Morning Chiefster, and HH.....

How goes things in the Great White North?

Canada
11-18-2007, 10:54 AM
How goes things in the Great White North?

Cold, but I am dressed for it. Chiefs longjohns, longsleeve Chiefs shirt, Chiefs hoodie, Chiefs socks and Chiefs hat and sunglasses (all under my work uniform) and my Chiefs blanket to keep me warm while I watch the Chiefs kick *** today. Speaking of watches...I also have on my Chiefs watch and bracelet and necklace, oh and my Chiefs wallet. I think I am ready for the game!! GO CHIEFS!!!! :bananen_smilies046:

p.s. If anyone needs a light I have my Chiefs zippo too!! :)

hermhater
11-18-2007, 12:50 PM
Cold, but I am dressed for it. Chiefs longjohns, longsleeve Chiefs shirt, Chiefs hoodie, Chiefs socks and Chiefs hat and sunglasses (all under my work uniform) and my Chiefs blanket to keep me warm while I watch the Chiefs kick *** today. Speaking of watches...I also have on my Chiefs watch and bracelet and necklace, oh and my Chiefs wallet. I think I am ready for the game!! GO CHIEFS!!!! :bananen_smilies046:

p.s. If anyone needs a light I have my Chiefs zippo too!! :)

Way to represent man!!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!

Canada
11-18-2007, 12:52 PM
Way to represent man!!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!

I just hope I don't see a supervisor today!! :)

hermhater
11-18-2007, 12:57 PM
If you do, kick em in the head and maybe the concussion will make them lose the last few minutes before going unconscious!

Canada
11-18-2007, 01:03 PM
If you do, kick em in the head and maybe the concussion will make them lose the last few minutes before going unconscious!

They are pretty used to me around here now. Most people are pretty surprised that I even showed up today, but I get the game on satellite at the base and I have made a deal with the dispatchers!! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
11-18-2007, 01:08 PM
As long as you get to watch the game!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!