PDA

View Full Version : I love to toot my own horn.

hermhater
11-12-2007, 02:19 AM
How many of your CHIESCROWD fans have been on a football team, or served in the Military?

I know Vets day is over, but thought it might be a good time to wee out the pu$$ies fron the wannabee get on the internet gonna tell it how it is folks.

Making decisions under pressure is not easy to do.

chief31 if I piss you off, sorry, but you know where I am coming from.

GO CHIEFSSSS!!!!!

anaeelbackwards
11-12-2007, 02:26 AM
ive been on a basketball team, not a football team.

and most of the men in my family has or is serving in the armed forces. i cannot go a day without thanking and being proud of them.

my dad is a retired marine. and my boyfriend is in the navy.

Chiefster
11-12-2007, 05:10 PM
I have done neither. I guess I am neither a true American or a Chiefs fan; a regular Benedict Arnold.

McLovin
11-12-2007, 05:40 PM
You played club the wholly mammoth that has to count for something?

:yahoo:

hermhater
11-12-2007, 06:24 PM
I have done neither. I guess I am neither a true American or a Chiefs fan; a regular Benedict Arnold.

Not where I was going with this at all.

I am talking about those people who have never participated and think, by analyzing stats they can predict what will happen under extreme pressure.

I guess while drunk posting it is difficult to get a point across, so hopefully I can limit my posts during those wee dark hours of the soul.

I was not attacking chief31 either, just saying he will probably disapprove of my drunken passion and insulting others.

Gotta do something about this, I guess.

McLovin
11-12-2007, 06:43 PM

I am talking about those people who have never participated and think, by analyzing stats they can predict what will happen under extreme pressure.

I guess while drunk posting it is difficult to get a point across, so hopefully I can limit my posts during those wee dark hours of the soul.

I was not attacking chief31 either, just saying he will probably disapprove of my drunken passion and insulting others.

Ya think?

sling58
11-12-2007, 09:04 PM
I played football never was able to serve the country but wanted too. Bad knees and being color-blind won't let me do what I wanted to do in the military.

kcchiefsfan
11-12-2007, 09:07 PM
neither- played soccer in high school but went into the medical league

mxpxHERO
11-12-2007, 09:34 PM
i played football but its soccer and its called football in the abroad countries. and im currently serving, its a good experience and it pays for my schooling. :bananen_smilies046:

sling58
11-12-2007, 10:12 PM
i played football but its soccer and its called football in the abroad countries. and im currently serving, its a good experience and it pays for my schooling. :bananen_smilies046:

Well thanks for serving our country.

Chiefster
11-12-2007, 10:45 PM

It's cool bud; sorry for the misunderstanding. :)

hermhater
11-12-2007, 11:23 PM

Good job man!

Thank you serving our country!

:sign0098:

chief31
11-13-2007, 12:14 PM
You were right. I don't approve. I know alot of people who have never played footbal, nor served in the U.S. military, and I value many of thems opinions.

hermhater
11-13-2007, 08:52 PM
You were right. I don't approve. I know alot of people who have never played footbal, nor served in the U.S. military, and I value many of thems opinions.

But you still don't think if someone has been in a situation before, it would help them make a better decision in the here and now?