PDA

View Full Version : If I begin to stumble and not be sober, shout I kep away from the steyboard??

hermhater
11-12-2007, 03:00 AM
Anyone?

rbedgood
11-12-2007, 04:48 AM
If you need to ask if a post should be placed...then the answer is most likely...NO.

If you need to ask if you are in a condition to post...then once again the answer is most likely...NO

If you are not from the great white frozen north (the canada exception), and you've had more than 10 beers (HH this means you)...once again, for all of our sanity....NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luv
11-12-2007, 04:52 AM
If you need to ask if a post should be placed...then the answer is most likely...NO.

If you need to ask if you are in a condition to post...then once again the answer is most likely...NO

If you are not from the great white frozen north (the canada exception), and you've had more than 10 beers (HH this means you)...once again, for all of our sanity....NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I believe he asked if he should STOP posting. In that case, the answer would be yes.

rbedgood
11-12-2007, 05:21 AM
yes...you are correct, however my post was stating that if you have to ask the questions if a post should be placed...then the answer is....

therefore my use of the negative rather than the affirmative albeit confusing is correct.

Get off my PLANE...

Chiefster
11-12-2007, 03:59 PM

...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes...you are correct, however my post was stating that if you have to ask the questions if a post should be placed...then the answer is....

therefore my use of the negative rather than the affirmative albeit confusing is correct.

Get off my PLANE :sign0104:...

FYR :D

hermhater
11-12-2007, 04:21 PM
Dang I suck.

:mob:

Chiefster
11-12-2007, 04:31 PM
Dang I suck.

Use this as a learning experience bud? :)

mxpxHERO
11-12-2007, 10:15 PM
Dang I suck.

you don't suck, you just think you do.

http://www.jpierre.com/hello/1494990/640/Denial-2005.04.08-06.16.50.jpg

rbedgood
11-12-2007, 11:19 PM
Dang I suck.

since it is veterans day...we won't ask...

Coach
11-12-2007, 11:36 PM

Get off my PLANE...

Thanks for the chuckle!:lol: