PDA

View Full Version : I went camp today

Seek
08-02-2019, 09:49 PM
three things really stood out to me.

1. Spags has a rather large device that has a sliding pinching bag on it. He was personally grabbing guys off his defense and working on tackling. one on one instructions. most of who I saw were secondary players. one thing is for sure. this defense should tackle better this year.

2. while Mahomes connect twice with long td throws with Hill. he is either has connected with M. hardiman or they really were trying to make sure he was getting work. Because he looks like a serious Wr talent.

3. The first string offense worked against then2nd string defense and vice versus. It was hard to judge how the defense looked. But number 40, Wade is an undrafted CB who could be a starter. dont count him out because he was undrafted. D. Lee 50 looks like he could be the linebacker he was drafted to be. He stood out.

matthewschiefs
08-02-2019, 10:20 PM
I hope you're right about them tackling better. It was a major issue last season.

I am really excited to see Hardman in the offense. Glad that he is getting good reps

Chiefster
08-03-2019, 12:10 AM
Well hoping, for sure, that the defense greatly improves, my concern is that the offense will not be as proficient.

brdempsey69
08-04-2019, 10:19 PM
I've seen a video that shows that top draft pick Mecole Hardman is developing rapidly as a WR.

I've also read reports that Kpass is looking like he may be blossoming in this new Defensive scheme.

Chiefs4life24
08-06-2019, 12:45 PM
Mecole Hardman is gonna be exceptional as a WR I can see a big year for him as a Rookie.

As for Kpass he has moved all the way up to 2nd string on the unoffical depth chart that the Chiefs put out yesterday surpassing Emammanuel Ogbah, I expect things from him this year since he was such a high draft pick.

Seek
08-06-2019, 01:03 PM
Mecole Hardman is gonna be exceptional as a WR I can see a big year for him as a Rookie.

As for Kpass he has moved all the way up to 2nd string on the unoffical depth chart that the Chiefs put out yesterday surpassing Emammanuel Ogbah, I expect things from him this year since he was such a high draft pick.

Yes, but keep this in mind. Damien Williams is no where on that depth chart as he is out with the Hammy. Ogbah has also been out and just returned to practice yesterday. So the unofficial depth chart is exactly that.

However, at camp. KPass batted down a pass from Patrick. It looked he was blocking a shot but swatting the ball back down at Patrick. It was one defensive play that stood out.