PDA

View Full Version : DAT is back

matthewschiefs
08-20-2019, 12:35 PM
Per Terez Paylor on twitter

Not sure he's going to be anything more then a Kick return man but we will see

Seek
08-20-2019, 01:24 PM
Meh... A dollar says he gets injured and the Chiefs have to pay him the full year. AGAIN.

Chiefs4life24
08-20-2019, 02:16 PM
Hopefully this doesnt hurt Cody Thompson's chances of making the 53 man roster

Eydugstr
08-20-2019, 05:49 PM
Does this mean the return of the screen plays to DAT that go nowhere?

Seek
08-21-2019, 08:59 AM
Does this mean the return of the screen plays to DAT that go nowhere?

I really don't understand this signing? He wasn't much of a weapon on offense. If anything, it adds doubt that Tremon Smith has a role on special teams?

Eydugstr
08-22-2019, 12:00 PM
I really don't understand this signing? He wasn't much of a weapon on offense. If anything, it adds doubt that Tremon Smith has a role on special teams?

What has me worried is Andy Reid's love affair with the screen plays that went nowhere, and DAT usually being the guy. Just going by observation, thought that Tyreek Hill turned into the WR that Reid hoped DAT would be. With that being said, I'd have no problem with DAT returning punts & kickoffs. Just don't want to see screen plays that fizzle with weapons like Kelce, Watkins or Hill waving their arms, wide open, and not getting the ball.

As far as Tremon Smith goes, if he doesn't make the roster here wouldn't be a bit surprised if he got picked up by Chicago, Cleveland or Indy.

Seek
08-22-2019, 01:08 PM
What has me worried is Andy Reid's love affair with the screen plays that went nowhere, and DAT usually being the guy. Just going by observation, thought that Tyreek Hill turned into the WR that Reid hoped DAT would be. With that being said, I'd have no problem with DAT returning punts & kickoffs. Just don't want to see screen plays that fizzle with weapons like Kelce, Watkins or Hill waving their arms, wide open, and not getting the ball.

As far as Tremon Smith goes, if he doesn't make the roster here wouldn't be a bit surprised if he got picked up by Chicago, Cleveland or Indy.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Raiders take him just to steal the game planning.