PDA

View Full Version : Postgame vs Texans Not winning anything with Andy Reid

matthewschiefs
10-13-2019, 04:25 PM
Like last week Andy Reid NEVER LEARNS.

Yet another example of the pass happy playbook. Mccoy was averaging over 5 YPC. Yet Andy refused to try to run the ball. And just kept chucking the ball downfield when it wasn't working. But the stubborn guy just won't do anything different.

The Defense was worse then last week for sure How the hell do you have 4 or 5 guys around a guy and he is carrying you for 3 or 4 more yards. Learn to tackle. Good lord how much longer are we going to see this crap.

Pretty much this one just shows that this team isn't going to win anything. We have a head coach who hasn't learned anything in over 20 years. People wanted to blame Alex Smith for this crap we are seeing the same issues with an MVP QB. Unless Reid is fired they won't win anything. Sadly it's not going to happen.

Eydugstr
10-13-2019, 11:30 PM
Not impressed at all with Reid on this game, but pretty sure he's not going anywhere. Also pretty sure he took the blame (again) but for once I'd like him to just SHOW me he's taking the loss seriously, by coming into Arrowhead with a team that's 100% ready to play.

Our secondary seemed to play a bit better. Our pass rush didn't even make it out of the tunnel. Watching the game you could see our D-line getting shoved back every time.

Offensively we showed up trying to make things happen, but it seemed like every other play was an unscripted hail mary pass. Did like the screen pass where we really got their pass rush to bite.

matthewschiefs
10-13-2019, 11:56 PM
Not impressed at all with Reid on this game, but pretty sure he's not going anywhere. Also pretty sure he took the blame (again) but for once I'd like him to just SHOW me he's taking the loss seriously, by coming into Arrowhead with a team that's 100% ready to play.

Our secondary seemed to play a bit better. Our pass rush didn't even make it out of the tunnel. Watching the game you could see our D-line getting shoved back every time.

Offensively we showed up trying to make things happen, but it seemed like every other play was an unscripted hail mary pass. Did like the screen pass where we really got their pass rush to bite.

THIS

Everytime it's the same thing got to do a better job then the same thing happens time after time. I don't think Reid is going anywhere but he should he's just not a championship coach. And we are at the point we need a championship coach

Chiefs4life24
10-15-2019, 11:53 PM
Because Andy Reid is a Passing first kinda coach and running game and Defense be damned that's why he's only won 1 out of 4 championship games he's coached in and until that philosophy changes he will never win a super bowl.