PDA

View Full Version : STUNK!!

kenny1937
01-06-2007, 06:00 PM
The Offence in the first half of this game STUNK!!
PLAY CALLING=STUNK
PLAY EXECUTION=STUNK
NO FIRST DOWNS=VERY STINKY
Ty Law puts the offence in a position to score a tuchdown. and the Offence can't even score 3 points!

If it hadn't been for the defence it would now be 31 to nothing instead of 9-0.

If the OFFENCE doesn't show up in the second half, it is all OVER!!

It hurts to much to laugh, I want to cry!!

All I can say is put Huard in, what have we got to lose!!

:pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: BURP!!

chief31
01-06-2007, 09:21 PM
A couple of things to think about.....

If the recievers had caught some of the passes thrown to them, in the first half........

The Chiefs would have had some more opportunities, on offense.

The Colts would have had fewer opportunities, on offense.

Our defense wouldn't have been so tired by the fourth quarter.

The Colts' defense wouldn't have been so fresh, in the fourth quarter.

The Chiefs offense may have found a groove.

Larry Johnson would have gotten more carries.

The score, probably, would have been even close than it was, at the half.

The Colts confidence level wouldn't have been as high.

The Chiefs confidence level wouldn't have been so low.

Basically, it would have been a, totally different, game.

kenny1937
01-06-2007, 09:31 PM
I agree, I was upset at halftime, but I also agree with coaches opinion about the recievers, bottom line after the smoke has cleared and settled, the offense, starting with the head guy on down to the players, lost this game, and all we can do is blame or excuse, the last word is, Draft and changes for next year, that is all that's left.

Chiefster
01-06-2007, 10:32 PM
chief31 wrote:
A couple of things to think about.....

If the recievers had caught some of the passes thrown to them, in the first half........

The Chiefs would have had some more opportunities, on offense.

The Colts would have had fewer opportunities, on offense.

The Chiefs offense may have found a groove.

Larry Johnson would have gotten more carries.

The score, probably, would have been even close than it was, at the half.

The Colts confidence level wouldn't have been as high.

The Chiefs confidence level wouldn't have been so low.

Basically, it would have been a, totally different, game.

Yup!

This game was decided by Herm and Mike on the Chiefs very first posession. Had they came out on the first play with a play action fake instead of handing it off to LJ up the gut it would have caught the 10 defenders they had stacked in the box completely off gaurd who would have given up a huge play from the very beginning.

wolfpack
01-07-2007, 10:43 AM
this game was lost before we ran our first play. hermie wasnt going to change anything even,like what happened,it went bad. run,run,pass,punt. sad,just sad

kenny1937
01-07-2007, 05:45 PM
wolfpack wrote:
this game was lost before we ran our first play. hermie wasnt going to change anything even,like what happened,it went bad. run,run,pass,punt. sad,just sad

Yes it was, wolfpack, sad adequately describes this game, you can analyze, scratch your head, but when it allboils down, Sad is the best description of that debacle, disquising itself as a playoff game. I totally agree with you, Sad, Sad, SAD.

Chiefster
01-07-2007, 11:25 PM
wolfpack wrote:

Yep!

kenny1937
01-08-2007, 05:19 PM
Yep, our post season has begun, we are now relegated to Arena Football, or the european league, or Chiefs reruns. My favorite rerun is the game where Joe Montana out supermaned John Elway in our win at Denver, good stuff. Stay out of the Trailer Park, nothing but insults there, but then what can you expect from a certain trailer (grin). 8-) :lol: :pint: