PDA

View Full Version : Postgame vs Vikings FOUND A WAY

matthewschiefs
11-03-2019, 04:27 PM
How ABOUT THAT DEFENSE

They still have work to do and a fair amount of it. But man oh man they have come a long way from last year and the start of this year. Last year they would have found a way to blow that game. The first few weeks of this season they would have found a way to blow it. Today they came up huge. They kept us in the game throughout and then got that huge 3 and out to set up that game winner. Props to Spaggs on the progress that he has made this year. And lets just hope that he keeps it up. There is still work to do.

Matt Moore did a hell of a job both of his starts.

Tyreek Hill was HUGE In that game. He played with a purpose. Him and Moore built up a nice little connection and it really paid off. I would have to give Hill or Moore the game ball.

Things that can be improved. The O line. There were times they had no answer for the Vikings rush. Injuries are a part of that. But if that protection doesn't get better that might not be the last start we see Moore make this year.

Hardman had a rookie game. His mistake of fumbling the 2nd half kickoff could have been what the Mccoy fumble was last week. The backbreaker. Hopefully he works to learn from that. You have to take care of the football.

The MVP comes back next week. The Chiefs can start to put some wins together. I have to give credit to Andy Reid without the MVP we were in both games and had shots to win. Props to coach on that one.

On to the Titians and GO CHIEFS

Eydugstr
11-03-2019, 05:22 PM
How ABOUT THAT DEFENSE

They still have work to do and a fair amount of it. But man oh man they have come a long way from last year and the start of this year. Last year they would have found a way to blow that game. The first few weeks of this season they would have found a way to blow it. Today they came up huge. They kept us in the game throughout and then got that huge 3 and out to set up that game winner. Props to Spaggs on the progress that he has made this year. And lets just hope that he keeps it up. There is still work to do.

Matt Moore did a hell of a job both of his starts.

Tyreek Hill was HUGE In that game. He played with a purpose. Him and Moore built up a nice little connection and it really paid off. I would have to give Hill or Moore the game ball.

Things that can be improved. The O line. There were times they had no answer for the Vikings rush. Injuries are a part of that. But if that protection doesn't get better that might not be the last start we see Moore make this year.

Hardman had a rookie game. His mistake of fumbling the 2nd half kickoff could have been what the Mccoy fumble was last week. The backbreaker. Hopefully he works to learn from that. You have to take care of the football.

The MVP comes back next week. The Chiefs can start to put some wins together. I have to give credit to Andy Reid without the MVP we were in both games and had shots to win. Props to coach on that one.

On to the Titians and GO CHIEFS

Great to see them win. Watching this team play hard and win despite all the injuries, that's gotta boost confidence in the locker room.

The D is improving with each game. They've been playing much better ever since the Broncos game.

We had some misfires on offense, some of it was just bad timing between Moore and his receivers and later on in the game, the O-line fell flat. Really wish we would've ran the ball more towards the end, but we did make the critical plays we needed to, to give the D a break and our kicker a chance to get the W.

jason1981
11-03-2019, 09:28 PM
I actually would sit Mahomes and let him rest another week. We then have a bye and that woykd be total of 5 weeks since the injury. We should win easily against the titans with more or henne. Also Mahomes ankle should be healed up.

Chiefs4life24
11-03-2019, 10:01 PM
If Mahomes wants to be know as great and can play then he needs to play next week.

matthewschiefs
11-03-2019, 10:59 PM
I actually would sit Mahomes and let him rest another week. We then have a bye and that woykd be total of 5 weeks since the injury. We should win easily against the titans with more or henne. Also Mahomes ankle should be healed up.

We play the Chargers before the bye.

Mahomes needs the Titians game IMO. The Chargers played a lot better today and are going to be a tough game

jason1981
11-04-2019, 02:20 AM
If Mahomes wants to be know as great and can play then he needs to play next week.

Missing another game ain't going to affect what people think of him. Lol Dr told the team 40% chance he will dislocate his kneecap if he plays within 21 days and then falls to 10% to 15% after that. Hes now at 17 days. I'm curious how much futher it drops if he waits till after the bye which is just one more game. Which means he will have 2 more full weeks on top of the 17 already taken off. Also yes I'm worried about him redislocating it. There's always a reason something happened and il worried the something more wrong in his knee that even allowed it to dislocate on a simple Qb sneak. To me it had to fall out of place on it's own. I doubt someone kicked his kneecap out of place. So I'm worried there's something the dr havent found as to why it happened in the 1st place. I'd say give the legements another 2 weeks to heal and strengthen up some. If he plays every time he gets hit il be worried. Heck I'm worried just seeing him run around now. Lol. I hope he's atleast wearing a brace.

Seek
11-04-2019, 08:50 AM
He needs to play against the Titans to get back in rhythm for the Chargers. We don't need to risk losing against a team like the Titans just to rest Patrick. The Chargers looked outstanding yesterday against the Packers.

jason1981
11-04-2019, 02:26 PM
He needs to play against the Titans to get back in rhythm for the Chargers. We don't need to risk losing against a team like the Titans just to rest Patrick. The Chargers looked outstanding yesterday against the Packers.

Honestly I'm ok either way. I just lean playing it safe on his knee.

Seek
11-04-2019, 04:31 PM
Honestly I'm ok either way. I just lean playing it safe on his knee.

He could have easily got injured yesterday jumping up and down with excitement after the win. Patrick was a huge cheer leader yesterday shown many times running and jumping with Joy. If the Doctors clear him, then he should be good to Play. If they say he needs to sit again. Then he needs to sit again.

I fully expect the Chiefs to put 8 in the box this week and force Tannehill to bet us.

jason1981
11-04-2019, 04:57 PM
He could have easily got injured yesterday jumping up and down with excitement after the win. Patrick was a huge cheer leader yesterday shown many times running and jumping with Joy. If the Doctors clear him, then he should be good to Play. If they say he needs to sit again. Then he needs to sit again.

I fully expect the Chiefs to put 8 in the box this week and force Tannehill to bet us.

Yeah I agree.

jason1981
11-04-2019, 06:18 PM

You just made me think of probably the best thing for the chiefs is to stack the box and stop the run and dare every team to pass. Think of this what's the one thing that hurts us the most in our losses. Time of possession which keeps ball away from Mahomes. Stack the box and dare them to pass. If they're going to score atleast it take much time off the clock and with those 8 people in the box it should be easy to blitz and create turnovers. So therefor I think your gameplan for the titans should be the game plan for everyone. I dont mind giving up scores if its quick and doesnt take minutes off the clock. I trust our offense if it's a shootout. Its when teams run and kill the clock that makes me worry cuz that puts actually more pressure on our offense to score overtime since they would have the ball less. I like our defense chances on stacking the box and blitzing which would give more opportunities of a interception.