PDA

View Full Version : Postgame Vs Jokeland beatdown edition

matthewschiefs
12-01-2019, 07:28 PM
That's what you like to see when you are playing a hated rival. The Chiefs showed today that they are clearly the best team in the west.

Again I am going to start with the defense. The Run d yet again HAS TO GET BETTER. That being said there is no doubt that this defense has gotten better then what they started the year. The Pass defense is WAY better to say the least. Yes some of that is a very limited offense playing on the other side. But they were not even stopping them much at the start of the year. You have to give a tip of the cap to Spaggs and hopefully he can find a way to finally get this run d issue worked on in the next month if not it's going to be a major issue in the playoffs.

The offense I thought was sort of limited in their downfield offense by the wind. But they figured it out as the game went along and by the end were looking much more like the offense that we are use to seeing. Thompson looked pretty good but that was in garbage time. I do think they have to give him a chance to see if he can be a guy that can make a difference . The offense is greatly missing a running threat. Give Thompson a chance.

The Chiefs are now in great shape to win the west yet again. Next week is a huge game. We really need to show that we can beat the Pats. Hopefully we see them find a way to get it done.

On a personal note. I will be in attendance the next home game against Denver. I am really hoping to see a game like we saw today. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eydugstr
12-01-2019, 10:55 PM
Finally got to watch the DVR....Kiddie pirate crew got spanked today. According to the announcers it was the first time since 1961 that the Raiders had back to back losses of 30+ plus points.

Really liked how the D kept taking advantage of what came their way. Mathieu was money well spent. Ward is really proving himself. Ditto for Saunders & Jones.

Offensively we had some misfires but really liked how we put together some long drives.

The real test is coming up in Foxboro. Because of our earlier losses to the Colts and Titans think we've put ourselves in a position to where we really need to win, not only to guarantee a spot in the playoffs but to have a crack at a bye week or home game.

matthewschiefs
12-01-2019, 11:14 PM
Finally got to watch the DVR....Kiddie pirate crew got spanked today. According to the announcers it was the first time since 1961 that the Raiders had back to back losses of 30+ plus points.

Really liked how the D kept taking advantage of what came their way. Mathieu was money well spent. Ward is really proving himself. Ditto for Saunders & Jones.

Offensively we had some misfires but really liked how we put together some long drives.

The real test is coming up in Foxboro. Because of our earlier losses to the Colts and Titans think we've put ourselves in a position to where we really need to win, not only to guarantee a spot in the playoffs but to have a crack at a bye week or home game.

We can clinch a home playoff game next week. A win and a Raiders loss clinches the West

Eydugstr
12-02-2019, 06:13 AM
We can clinch a home playoff game next week. A win and a Raiders loss clinches the West

Then that makes beating them that much more important. Time to put the microscope on the Patriots, who have a laundry list of injured players.