PDA

View Full Version : apology to chiefscrowd, chiefs31 and texaschief

timsatt1
11-15-2007, 06:54 PM
Believe me, in everyday life, in my work and outside of work in the real world, I am very respectul to everyone and have no enemies.

Football and the Chiefs is my outlet from the real world. Like the rest of you, I have a great passion for Chiefs football.

The NFL and these message boards are sort of my fantasy world outside of the real world and unfortunately it has brought out the worse in me many times. I do not talk to people on here in the same manner that I would to them outside of the internet.

I do apoligize to Chiefs31 and TexasChief for my latest insults. I am going to TRY and make the effort to not insult people anymore. I do not promise not to because I dont want that promise coming back on me.

I was not asked to apoligize, i did of course get my warnings, but I sincerely am sorry.

Tim

Polleo Pit Man
11-15-2007, 07:01 PM
Believe me, in everyday life, in my work and outside of work in the real world, I am very respectul to everyone and have no enemies.

Football and the Chiefs is my outlet from the real world. Like the rest of you, I have a great passion for Chiefs football.

The NFL and these message boards are sort of my fantasy world outside of the real world and unfortunately it has brought out the worse in me many times. I do not talk to people on here in the same manner that I would to them outside of the internet.

I do apoligize to Chiefs31 and TexasChief for my latest insults. I am going to TRY and make the effort to not insult people anymore. I do not promise not to because I dont want that promise coming back on me.

I was not asked to apoligize, i did of course get my warnings, but I sincerely am sorry.

Tim
Good Job.

Chiefster
11-15-2007, 07:02 PM
It's all about respect my friend. :)

McLovin
11-15-2007, 07:32 PM
Bravo.

YZILLA
11-15-2007, 07:45 PM
Reps , And my appologies for getting mad at you for the LJ thing . Its a free country and I sometimes think my beliefs are stronger than others and for that I am sorry for not respecting others freedom of speech and their beliefs .

sling58
11-15-2007, 07:56 PM

Tim You are starting to grow on us....

Reps , And my appologies for getting mad at you for the LJ thing . Its a free country and I sometimes think my beliefs are stronger than others and for that I am sorry for not respecting others freedom of speech and their beliefs .

It takes a big man to admit they are wrong. Rep for both of you!