New Orleans Saints
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

matthewschiefs
12-24-2019, 12:14 AM
Mahomes vs Brees would be one hell of a match up assuming Brees doesn't retire

TopekaRoy
12-24-2019, 08:38 AM
That's not a schedule. Schedules have dates and times! :smile

It looks like a pretty easy season, although you never know what changes will be made from year to year. Texans and Patsies at home, Ravens and Saints on the road. I don't see any other games that make me nervous.

The Bills? Ha!

matthewschiefs
12-24-2019, 12:06 PM
That's not a schedule. Schedules have dates and times! :smile

It looks like a pretty easy season, although you never know what changes will be made from year to year. Texans and Patsies at home, Ravens and Saints on the road. I don't see any other games that make me nervous.

The Bills? Ha!

The Bills could be something depending on how the offseason goes for them. That game could be a tough one as well.

Eydugstr
12-27-2019, 09:37 AM
The Bills game would concern me as well, unless they got hit with the injury bug. The Patriots, Ravens, Texans, and Saints worry me the most on that list. The Jets, Falcons, Buccanears and Panthers are such up/down teams there's no telling what they'll be like come game time.

Very curious to see how the Raiders handle being in Las Vegas, and think they're the biggest threat within the division. Unless the Chargers and Broncos make big changes and progress in the offseason, don't see either team being in a position to threaten anybody.