PDA

View Full Version : Please do not move to YouTube forum!

hermhater
11-15-2007, 09:39 PM
This video has absolutely nothing to do with the Chiefs, but I want other members to know that I now have my Capture card and this just happens to be what I was watching tonight after I installed it.

There is no sound because I need to buy a longer coax cable, right now I only have a composite cable long enough to reach.

I was wondering if other members would be interested in seeing Chiefs videos posted here after the game?

I think it would be nice to be able to discuss certain plays and actually watch them so there is no arguing about what "actually" happened.

Let me know what you think, please!

YouTube - Survivor clip

Polleo Pit Man
11-15-2007, 09:41 PM
Sure Dude!

sling58
11-15-2007, 09:44 PM
It would be nice to have game clips on the site.

Chiefster
11-15-2007, 10:08 PM
This video has absolutely nothing to do with the Chiefs, but I want other members to know that I now have my Capture card and this just happens to be what I was watching tonight after I installed it.

There is no sound because I need to buy a longer coax cable, right now I only have a composite cable long enough to reach.

I was wondering if other members would be interested in seeing Chiefs videos posted here after the game?

I think it would be nice to be able to discuss certain plays and actually watch them so there is no arguing about what "actually" happened.

Let me know what you think, please!

YouTube - Survivor clip (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9y3ZNlIOtY)

Absolutely!

Chiefster
11-15-2007, 10:10 PM
I wont move this to YouTube, but it really does not belong here; how about The Locker Room.

Chiefster
11-15-2007, 10:26 PM
I left a permanent redirect. :)

hermhater
11-15-2007, 11:10 PM
Does this video look better or worse? It is a different codec used to record. I am looking to get the best video quality while still being able to get the size right for YouTube.

YouTube - example

hermhater
11-15-2007, 11:52 PM
trying another clip this one is better

YouTube - Another avi

Chiefster
11-16-2007, 07:28 AM
They have their moments.

Coach
11-16-2007, 09:13 AM
Sounds like a great idea. My concern would be the fact that the NFL prohitibits the rebroadcast of games without their persmission.

Youtube might yank them if they find them.

hermhater
11-16-2007, 02:14 PM
They have their moments.

Who has their moments?

:sign0153:

hermhater
11-16-2007, 02:14 PM
Sounds like a great idea. My concern would be the fact that the NFL prohitibits the rebroadcast of games without their persmission.

Youtube might yank them if they find them.

So you're saying you will host them directly from your server? :D