PDA

View Full Version : KC vs IND spread

greg3564
11-15-2007, 09:44 PM
Ouch! Indy favored by....gulp......14.5 points! Well maybe the Chiefs will continue to beat the odds. They've lost every game they've been favored, so now maybe they'll win as the under dog. We can hope, right?

I'm looking forward to watching Croyle and Priest, but I'm just as apprehensive too.

hermhater
11-15-2007, 09:46 PM
You and me both buddy!

I need to take my heart medicine every freakin' week at halftime!

timsatt1
11-15-2007, 10:59 PM
this is actually, and i am being totally honest, the most anticipated game for me this year. I am not saying it was at the beginning of the season..but i just cannot wait to see brody play along side priest!!! and against the colts!!! if we won this game (which isnt liikely) brodys confidence would be sky high going into the rest of the season along with the rest of the team, fans, chiefs community. We CAN win....probably wont...but the game is winnable. All our cards have to fall in the right place....cant make basic mistakes like penalties and something that hasnt happened all year will have to happen, whether our qb throws a couple touchdowns or our special teams get us good field position somehow.

to sum it all up.....I CANT WAIT TILL SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Chiefster
11-15-2007, 11:05 PM
I don't have a real good feeling about this game.

Nite Crowd!

hermhater
11-15-2007, 11:16 PM
this is actually, and i am being totally honest, the most anticipated game for me this year. I am not saying it was at the beginning of the season..but i just cannot wait to see brody play along side priest!!! and against the colts!!! if we won this game (which isnt liikely) brodys confidence would be sky high going into the rest of the season along with the rest of the team, fans, chiefs community. We CAN win....probably wont...but the game is winnable. All our cards have to fall in the right place....cant make basic mistakes like penalties and something that hasnt happened all year will have to happen, whether our qb throws a couple touchdowns or our special teams get us good field position somehow.

to sum it all up.....I CANT WAIT TILL SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!

It looks like this game is gonna be a good one.

I can't wait til Sunday either man...

I hope Brodie shows us something great!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!

Chiefster
11-16-2007, 07:29 AM
It looks like this game is gonna be a good one.

I can't wait til Sunday either man...

I hope Brodie shows us something great!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!

We all do. :bananen_smilies046:

wolfpack
11-16-2007, 09:50 AM
14.5 points? is that all? i was expecting more in the line of 20 points. but i`m ready to watch brodie chuck the ball. he`ll have his growing pains but at least he`s learning.

Canada
11-16-2007, 01:07 PM
Chiefs win by 6

hermhater
11-16-2007, 01:53 PM
Jared Allen told Brodie he better throw for 6 TD's this week!

Watch his press conference at www.kcchiefs.com

At the end the reporters start talking to Jared off camera and he is giving Brodie sh!t!!!

It is hiliarious!!!

timsatt1
11-16-2007, 05:33 PM
Chiefs win by 6

hey i am actuallly with you on this one. Nothing like rallying behind a good beginner quarterback. I am sure Brodie's energy and youthful attitude is going to rub off on the rest of the team. It is time to begin the era of THE B RODIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chiefster
11-16-2007, 11:20 PM
hey i am actuallly with you on this one. Nothing like rallying behind a good beginner quarterback. I am sure Brodie's energy and youthful attitude is going to rub off on the rest of the team. It is time to begin the era of THE B RODIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will wonders never cease. :p