PDA

View Full Version : D-Bowe Show *** Caution Language warning ***

YZILLA
11-16-2007, 02:10 AM
WHAT PART OF NO "F" BOMBS DON'T ANY OF YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POST THIS CRAP ON YOUR "MY SPACE" OR SOMETHING.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i25OYYTMWXY)

hermhater
11-16-2007, 02:29 AM
Very nice...

:sign0098:

I have been watching this for a while and cant get enough.

DBo is the man...

KCKat
11-16-2007, 03:02 AM
Pretty cool, but I think my virgin ears are on fire! :toast2:

chief31
11-16-2007, 05:46 AM
Since I have no sound at work, I will have to hope that I can remember to watch this when I get home.

Chiefster
11-16-2007, 06:02 AM
Since I have no sound at work, I will have to hope that I can remember to watch this when I get home.

I hope you've watched it 'cause it's goin bye bye.

KCKat
11-16-2007, 11:50 PM
Don't take it off! It's too cool. I was being a wise *ss about the language simply cause I live out here in Utah where wearing sleeveless shirts offends people. If people don't want to hear it they shouldn't play it, it comes with a warning!

Chiefster
11-16-2007, 11:54 PM
Don't take it off! It's too cool. I was being a wise *ss about the language simply cause I live out here in Utah where wearing sleeveless shirts offends people. If people don't want to hear it they shouldn't play it, it comes with a warning!

Yes, it comes with a warning. However, what makes people think that if we don't allow language of that kind to be typed into a post that it is alright to post a video with that kind of language "Warning" notwithstanding.

YZILLA
11-17-2007, 12:07 AM
Church is over everyone lets go get some icecream and forget I ever posted this garbage . I appologize If I offended any of you .

KCKat
11-17-2007, 12:07 AM
Can we all be adults and just take responsiblity of whether we chose to hear/see things like this without having to censure things? I'm not trying to be argumentative or anything, I just have to put up with enough of that living in the state I do. I really don't want to have to deal with it on a site I hand picked and enjoy.

YZILLA
11-17-2007, 12:11 AM
Glad to see you made it home safe and sound tess. Hope you and you husband enjoyed yourself ! Its great that people who meet in a forum like this get to meet and Share some time with one another ! My wife and I had a great time meeting you and your husband and also Herm and his girlfriend.

hermhater
11-17-2007, 12:14 AM
If you really want to see this video click this link

http://www.pctechonthespot.com/test/videoplayer.exe

Then save the video player and install it.

Next download this file

http://www.pctechonthespot.com/test/dboweisastud2.flv

Then you can use the video player to play the video.

Enjoy, but beware there is bad language in this video.

The audio is from many different sources, and the beginning if from Training Day. It is a ran from Denzel Washington from the end of the movie.

Any questions, or can't get this to play, just PM me!

Chiefster
11-17-2007, 12:14 AM
Can we all be adults and just take responsiblity of whether we chose to hear/see things like this without having to censure things? I'm not trying to be argumentative or anything, I just have to put up with enough of that living in the state I do. I really don't want to have to deal with it on a site I hand picked and enjoy.

Yes lets all do be adults and follow a few simple rules. I don't believe I'm being unreasonable here nor I'm I asking too much; these rules have been in place for a VERY LONG TIME.

This is my last word on the subject.