PDA

View Full Version : Dear Andy Reid 3 AFC CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

matthewschiefs
01-19-2020, 06:30 PM
Dear Andy

I am a Dumb*** You have proven this and I couldn't be happier.

What a feeling it is. I loved how you went to the run kept Henry off the field. You played this so amazingly well. Thank you.

Thank you for hiring Spags. The job that he did with this defense has been outstanding.

Thank you for bringing the Lamar Hunt Trophy hunt

Thank you for this amazing feeling.

NOW One last message WIN THIS THING. It's TIME WIN THAT SUPER BOWL GET IT DONE.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brdempsey69
01-19-2020, 06:35 PM
Time to win the SB and destroy all the bitter taste of the previous playoff failures.

brdempsey69
01-19-2020, 06:51 PM
Titans were a great football team and we knew they were going to put up a fight, but the Chiefs were not going to be denied this time in their bid for a Super Bowl berth.

D.R.T.
01-19-2020, 07:11 PM
https://images.app.goo.gl/mH3MPUEBQn6yB4BNA
Someone's got a lot of CROW to swallow !!!

D.R.T.
01-19-2020, 07:13 PM
King Henry only 69 yards. Booyah!!!

brdempsey69
01-19-2020, 07:22 PM
King Henry only 69 yards. Booyah!!!

Exactly what was meant by "slowing him down". He wasn't dominate & the Chiefs didn't let him take over the game in the 2nd half.

jason1981
01-19-2020, 07:36 PM
https://images.app.goo.gl/mH3MPUEBQn6yB4BNA
Someone's got a lot of CROW to swallow !!!

That guy is an idiot. He just hates the chiefs. I no longer respect any opinions he has. He lost all creds. He acted and talked up titans passing game like it was real.

Chiefs4life24
01-19-2020, 08:43 PM
The 49ers are routing the Packers this is gonna be a very tough game against that defense

D.R.T.
01-19-2020, 08:54 PM
The 49ers are routing the Packers this is gonna be a very tough game against that defense

Have to run screen plays and misdirection screaming to soften that defense up.

brdempsey69
01-19-2020, 09:07 PM

But, the Niners can be had. Matt Ryan and the Falcons did just that to them in SF late in the season and beat the Niners. The Saints did put 46 points on them also late in the season, even though the Saints lost.

The Chiefs O-Line is healthy & better than the Vikings or Packers O-Lines. The Packers have already given up over 250 rushing yards, but if the Chiefs can slow down Derek Henry like they did today, then they can slow down the 49ers running game & force Garropolo to try to beat them through the air. I don't think the Niners O-Line is THAT much better than Titans.

Plus, no team in football has the type of speed that the Chiefs receiver corp does.

The Chiefs aren't going to roll over on their backs and die like the Packers are doing.

The Niners don't have Joe Montana under Center for this upcoming game & Garropolo isn't another Montana.

D.R.T.
01-19-2020, 09:27 PM
49er's Richard Sherman is slow. Tyreek or MeCole will blow right by him. Will have to have help over the top which leaves the middle of the field wide open or just hold safety and burn him for six.

D.R.T.
01-19-2020, 09:38 PM
Have to run screen plays and misdirection to soften that defense up.

D.R.T.
01-19-2020, 09:52 PM
Will study 49er game film and find their weaknesses. Every team has them.

brdempsey69
01-20-2020, 12:47 AM
All in all, it's great that the Chiefs made that comeback win against Houston count for something today & the Chiefs are headed off to the Super Bowl.

D.R.T.
01-20-2020, 01:53 AM
49ers like to run basically the old 27 hole and 28 hole. Same play I ran as a wing back in high school. I would line up on the right side or left just gap outside the end. On the snap QB would fake to HB and hand off to me coming around. Would hit the 7 or 8 hole a slight juke and gone. Found out it would not work if the box was loaded. Basic gap discipline. Got tattooed by a line backer.

D.R.T.
01-20-2020, 12:53 PM
Chiefs OL vs 49ers DL average atvantage Chiefs = 453 lbs

49ers OL vs Chiefs DL average
avantage 49ers = 363 lbs

Looks like we can run the ball well against the 49ers which gives us a more balanced attack.
With basic gap discipline on defense we shut down the 49ers run offense and force Jimmy G to pass and I think we will get him with pressure with only a average 363 lbs difference. I think we go up two scores use ball control and keep Jimmy G on the bench with a balanced attack and strike fast if given the opportunity.

D.R.T.
01-20-2020, 02:13 PM
Richard Sherman 40 yard dash time 4.56

brdempsey69
01-20-2020, 03:21 PM
The Niners have 5 SB trophies because in each of those 5 SB wins, they had the better QB (Joe Montana and Steve Young).

Until he proves it in the upcoming game in Miami, I will never be convinced that Garropolo is a better QB than Mahomes.

D.R.T.
01-20-2020, 05:00 PM
[QUOTE=brdempsey69;353934]The Niners have 5 SB trophies because in each of those 5 SB wins, they had the better QB (Joe Montana and Steve Young).

Agreed when under pressure Jimmy G will crack. Force throws and fumble away the ball. Will often throw the ball into tight coverage. If we pick him once or twice it lights out. Also has a hard time seeing a defender in coverage underneath.

D.R.T.
01-20-2020, 05:49 PM
Schedules Ranked From Hardest to Easiest:
1. Oakland Raiders (.539)

2. Denver Broncos (.537)

3. Jacksonville Jaguars (.531)

4. Houston Texans (.527)

A key stretch: Week 6 at Kansas City Chiefs, Week 7 at Indianapolis Colts, Week 8 vs. Oakland Raiders, Week 9 in London against the Jacksonville Jaguars, Week 10 bye, Week 11 at Baltimore Ravens. (SportsRadio 610)

5. Chicago Bears (.520)

A difficult schedule -- at least on paper and in April. Winning the NFC North crown last year means facing their fellow first-place finishers in the NFC. The Bears will face six teams that reached the playoffs a year ago, the challenge after emerging as a championship contender. (670 The Score)

6. Kansas City Chiefs (.520)

7. Indianapolis Colts (.518)

8. Atlanta Falcons (.518)

Games against the Eagles, Rams and Seahawks are all at home, and the Falcons close with the following six matchups: vs. Buccaneers, vs. Saints (Thanksgiving), vs. Panthers, at 49ers, vs. Jaguars, at Buccaneers. (92.9 The Game)

9. Tennessee Titans (.514)

10. Minnesota Vikings (.512)

11. San Francisco 49ers (.510)

The Niners will play on Monday Night Football twice (Week 5 vs. Cleveland and Week 10 vs. Seattle), plus once on Thursday night (Week 9 at Arizona). (95.7 The Game)

12. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (.508)

13. Arizona Cardinals (.508)

14. Green Bay Packers (.504)

Five of the first eight games are at Lambeau Field, including three home games in a row from Week 2 to Week 4. Green Bay will also play in two Thursday night games: at the Bears in Week 1 and hosting the Eagles in Week 4. (105.7 The Fan)

15. Dallas Cowboys (.504)

The Cowboys have some tough games, including a game at the Saints in Week 4, hosting the Packers in Week 5, heading to Foxboro to take on the Patriots in Week 6. In Week 14, the Cowboys are at the Bears on a Thursday, and Week 15 is a rematch of this year's divisional round playoff loss with the Rams coming to AT&T Stadium. (105.3 The Fan)

16. Carolina Panthers (.502)

The Panthers will play six games against teams that made the playoffs in 2018, including three games against the No. 1 and 2 seeds in the NFC (the Rams once and the Saints twice). They will play three road games in the eastern time zone, three in the central time zone (New Orleans, Green Bay, Houston), one in the mountain time zone (Arizona), one in the pacific time zone (San Francisco) and one in London game, which is five hours ahead. (WFNZ)

17. Los Angeles Chargers (.502)

18. Miami Dolphins (.500)

19. Pittsburgh Steelers (.496)

The Steelers will be featured in primetime slots five times this year, starting with a Week 1 Sunday night matchup in New England against the defending Super Bowl champion Patriots. Other primetime games include a Monday night game vs. the Bengals in Week 4, a Sunday night matchup at the Chargers in Week 6, Monday night vs. Dolphins in Week 8 and an intriguing Thursday night game at the Browns in Week 11. (93.7 The Fan)

20. Baltimore Ravens (.496)

The Ravens' five toughest games: at the Seahawks in Week 7, at the Steelers in Week 5, at the Chiefs in Week 3, vs. the Patriots in Week 9, vs. the Rams in Week 12. (105.7 The Fan)

21. Detroit Lions (.496)

The Lions get the Chargers, Eagles, Chiefs and Packers inside the first six weeks of the season. (97.1 The Ticket)

22. New Orleans Saints (.488)

The Black & Gold will jump feet-first into the fire with the schedule’s opening quarter. The Saints will host the Houston Texans on Monday Night Football to open the season, then follow that up with two straight trips to the West Coast to face the Los Angeles Rams and the Seattle Seahawks before returning home for a Sunday night showdown with the Dallas Cowboys. (WWL)

23. Cleveland Browns (.484)

Some might call a Week 8 visit to the New England Patriots the game of the regular season – the up-and-coming Browns take on former head coach Bill Belichick, Tom Brady and the defending Super Bowl champions. It gets the prime CBS national afternoon window at 4:25 ET with Jim Nantz and Tony Romo in the booth. (92.3 The Fan)

24. Buffalo Bills (.480)

The Bills have to get off to a fast start and take advantage of the early-season schedule. They’ll have every chance. The Bills start the season with three games against teams that all had the same or worse record (6-10) than they did last year: the Jets (4-12), Giants (5-11) and Bengals (6-10). After a home game against the Patriots and road contest against the Titans, they’ll have a bye and two weeks to prepare for the rebuilding Dolphins. If they can get to 3-3 or even 4-2, the next two games are at home against the Eagles and Redskins. (WGR 550)

25. Seattle Seahawks (.479)

26. Philadelphia Eagles (.477)

Although the schedule overall is manageable, it does present a brutal stretch to start, the last thing the Eagles needed as Carson Wentz returns as franchise quarterback. After a home date against Washington to start the season, the Eagles go on a stretch of five road games in seven weeks, including a trip on Thursday night to Green Bay and a three-game stretch that could decide the season: consecutive trips to Minnesota, Dallas and Buffalo from Weeks 6 through 8. (94WIP)

27. Cincinnati Bengals (.473)

28. New York Jets (.473)

The early Week 4 bye is suboptimal, but only five of the Jets' 16 games (counting the Patriots twice) will be played against a team that qualified for last season’s NFL playoffs -- only one will be played after the New England game in Week 7. Per ESPN, the team will only need to jet (pun intended) 6,668 air miles, the fewest in franchise history. There are no trips west of Cincinnati. (WFAN)

29. New York Giants (.473)

The schedule includes three primetime games: Thursday, Oct. 10 at New England; Monday, Nov. 4 vs. Dallas; and Monday, Dec. 9 at Philadelphia. The Patriots game pits quarterbacks Eli Manning and Tom Brady against each other in possibly the final rematch of two classic Super Bowls. (WFAN)

30. Los Angeles Rams (.473)

31. New England Patriots (.473)

It’s a fairly easy start with a bunch of familiar opponents and some teams who are expected to struggle -- it would not be a surprise to see the Patriots at 7-0 or 6-1 heading into Week 8’s matchup with Cleveland. The toughest stretch of games is from Week 8 to Week 14: Cleveland, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Dallas, Houston and Kansas City. (WEEI)

32. Washington Redskins (.469)

jason1981
01-20-2020, 05:50 PM
A little off topic but would anyone be mad if we bring back Rb Hunt during the offseason? Although if Derreick Henry actually leaves the titans I wouldnt mind signing him. Although I'm not sure hes good at catching the ball out of the back field so he would limit our offense a little but he could take over the game in the 4th and wear down the opponent's defense in the 4th quarter. I dont think he would have a big role except when we get 2 touchdown leads so I wouldnt break the bank with him. Hunt can break tackles and woukd be more of a threat and cost more in my opinion. Hunt and William's I think would be a great tandem.i also think Hunt would sign a team friendly deal to come back to the chiefs. I wouldnt break the bank for either of them or any running back for that matter.

I would definitely resign Chris Jones and bring in a true #1 cb and maybe an upgrade at a linebacker spot. Maybe upgrade at guard.

Cb,lb,of is our weakest spots. I think kpass has showed he can start opposite of clark at DE and we can bring back the 2 injured guys for on another 1 or 2 year deals for depth. Basically I think we are a few places away from making it easier to repeat next year to make it to super bowl. I think next year there will be alot of improved teams and younger qbs will have more experience and be more successful.

brdempsey69
01-20-2020, 06:07 PM
^^Sorry Jason -- the Chiefs ain't bringing Hunt back. They will draft a RB in the Spring.

Agreed about Kpass & would very much like to keep him.

Chiefs4life24
01-20-2020, 08:52 PM
I hope we can Draft LB Isaiah Simmons in April, He is a complete stud, but knowing our luck he will get drafted 1 place before we pick.

jason1981
01-20-2020, 09:26 PM
^^Sorry Jason -- the Chiefs ain't bringing Hunt back. They will draft a RB in the Spring.

Agreed about Kpass & would very much like to keep him.

I'm not against drafting a rb. I'm really on the fence about hunt anyways. Not sold that he's changed and will be a risk.

Eydugstr
01-20-2020, 10:48 PM
It still hasn't sank in for me yet....After all these years, KC is finally going back to another Super Bowl.

Finding it ironic that we're playing the same team we traded Dee Ford to.

jason1981
01-20-2020, 11:17 PM
It still hasn't sank in for me yet....After all these years, KC is finally going back to another Super Bowl.

Yea it hasnt subk in for me either. Also everytime I hear Dee ford it just upsets me cuz it just reminds me how close we were to last year superbowl. If he just knew how to line up.

jason1981
01-20-2020, 11:19 PM

Wouldnt it be ironic if Ford lined up offside again a big play? Atleast he could tey and make it up to the chiefs for screwing us. Yes other plays would have changed but line up offside has no excuse.

brdempsey69
01-20-2020, 11:26 PM

It is somewhat surreal, isn't it? But, it is also a reality and it's time to get ready for the Super Bowl and make that reality of winning the AFC Championship count for something.

brdempsey69
01-21-2020, 10:09 AM
I've been reading comments elsewhere & it is being said that so-called pro analysts are saying KC's Defense isn't on par with the Niners Defense.

We'll find out on Super Sunday.

Eydugstr
01-21-2020, 11:37 AM
Yea it hasnt subk in for me either. Also everytime I hear Dee ford it just upsets me cuz it just reminds me how close we were to last year superbowl. If he just knew how to line up.

Wouldnt it be ironic if Ford lined up offside again a big play? Atleast he could tey and make it up to the chiefs for screwing us. Yes other plays would have changed but line up offside has no excuse.

While what Dee Ford did was unexcusable, what really made me mad was that whole series of calls the refs did just before that, which took away an INT. The play Dee Ford got flagged on should have NEVER happened.

With that being said, why on earth would Dee Ford expect a ref to make sure you lined up correctly? Especially right after a series of goofy calls that they just made?

Another irony is that KC is the team that has given and taken away Jimmy Garropolo's NFL career. In '14, we absolutely de-cleated the Patriots and benched Tom Brady, who put in Jimmy G. A few years later he's with the 49'ers, they're off to a great start, then he gets injured for the season, courtesy of our D.

Expect to see the 49'ers chomping at the bit to go after us, once the media mill runs nonstop about Dee Ford and Garropolo.

It is somewhat surreal, isn't it? But, it is also a reality and it's time to get ready for the Super Bowl and make that reality of winning the AFC Championship count for something.

It is. And we still do have one more game to play. We can beat the 49'ers, we have the edge in two departments - Coaching and QB. Give Reid a healthy roster and an extra week to think up new plays? We might not have anyone named "Bosa" on our D but think we've improved enough defensively to get to Garropolo (again).

brdempsey69
01-21-2020, 09:13 PM
........ We can beat the 49'ers, we have the edge in two departments - Coaching and QB. Give Reid a healthy roster and an extra week to think up new plays? We might not have anyone named "Bosa" on our D but think we've improved enough defensively to get to Garropolo (again).

I'll add to this -- the Chiefs also have the type of speed at the Receiver core, that the 49ers haven't seen all year. The Niners Defense can't take away everything and they are not the equivalent of the '85 Bears or the 2000 Ravens. They can be had. The Chiefs O-Line will have to step up their game.

Bike
01-21-2020, 11:00 PM
I'm watching KC vs SF from last year. Chris Conley had a good game. Do you guys remember why we let him go?

brdempsey69
01-21-2020, 11:32 PM
I'm watching KC vs SF from last year. Chris Conley had a good game. Do you guys remember why we let him go?

I believe Conley just simply walked out on his own via FA and signed with the Jags when they made him an offer.

The guy wearing #17 for the Chiefs this year (Mecole Hardman) has already produced more big plays in one year than Conley did in four seasons.

Bike
01-22-2020, 12:00 AM
I believe Conley just simply walked out on his own via FA and signed with the Jags when they made him an offer.

The guy wearing #17 for the Chiefs this year (Mecole Hardman) has already produced more big plays in one year than Conley did in four seasons.

Yeah I understood that. Just curious what happened to him.

brdempsey69
01-22-2020, 12:14 AM
Yeah I understood that. Just curious what happened to him.

Sorry man -- I should've just said I'm happy with the #17 that replaced Conley. :smile

Bike
01-22-2020, 12:39 AM
Sorry man -- I should've just said I'm happy with the #17 that replaced Conley. :smile
Me too!

Bike
01-22-2020, 12:44 AM
BTW, Chiefs are going to the Superbowl!!! At 59 years old, I was so much hoping for this. It's been too long.

Bike
01-22-2020, 12:46 AM
I wish Canada was still around on this board. I miss going back and forth with him.

brdempsey69
01-22-2020, 12:49 AM
I wish Canada was still around on this board. I miss going back and forth with him.

I'm wishing ctchiefsfan was still around. He SO longed for seeing the Chiefs get back to the Super Bowl. It's now a reality & unfortunately, ctchiefsfan is no longer with us, and I never did find out exactly what happened to him.

D.R.T.
01-22-2020, 01:04 AM
Can't see how the 49ers will set back in cover 2 and cover 3 most of the game. The 49er front four seem to built for pass rush, from what I have on film they are not that good as far as stopping the run. They only look good on stats because of a middle of the road schedule coming in at #11 compared to the Chiefs at # 6. What I see is that they have not played though teams and weak against the run. The Chiefs OL is far better than analysts give them credit for. I see us running the ball down their throats at some point which will open up the air assault which will put points on the board and keep their offense on the bench for most of the game. They only got to test our new defense in preseason which is far better now. King Henry 19 carries for only 69 yards. I can't see a 197 lb 49er running back running all over our defense with good gap discipline.

D.R.T.
01-22-2020, 02:24 PM
49ers wide 9 defense will be weak against the run between the inside gaps and weak against the play action pass. I bet you Andy Reid has something cooked up real good for this defense.

D.R.T.
01-22-2020, 02:32 PM
Something to watch for. Richard Sherman's 4.57 forty speed. Now at 31 years old he's lost a step or two and the 49ers know he can be burned if Mahomes is able to launch that missile within 2 seconds.

Eydugstr
01-22-2020, 03:21 PM
49ers wide 9 defense will be weak against the run between the inside gaps and weak against the play action pass. I bet you Andy Reid has something cooked up real good for this defense.

Something to watch for. Richard Sherman's 4.57 forty speed. Now at 31 years old he's lost a step or two and the 49ers know he can be burned if Mahomes is able to launch that missile within 2 seconds.

There's the battle right there. IF we're able to hold off their pass rush long enough for Mahomes to throw, it's very likely that we'll begin a three-hour tear apart of the Niner's secondary. And if our O-line is opening gaps for #26 or #25 (If he's able don't see McCoy sitting this one out) and that'll take care of the first "IF", too.

So looking forward to this game.

brdempsey69
01-22-2020, 03:38 PM
Shawn Barber was right regarding his shirt that he was wearing that said "Kansas City versus the World".

Outside of the Chiefs Kingdom, most of the rest of the world doesn't want KC to come away with the SB trophy.

SCREW THEM !!

The Chiefs can win this !!

Eydugstr
01-22-2020, 04:16 PM
Shawn Barber was right regarding his shirt that he was wearing that said "Kansas City versus the World".

Outside of the Chiefs Kingdom, most of the rest of the world doesn't want KC to come away with the SB trophy.

SCREW THEM !!

The Chiefs can win this !!

You mean there's OTHER teams? Oh yeah someone had to show up on the AFC side and get beaten.

brdempsey69
01-22-2020, 04:24 PM
You mean there's OTHER teams? Oh yeah someone had to show up on the AFC side and get beaten.

It almost seems like this being a case where the media thinks they can dictate the winner of the upcoming SB game.

brdempsey69
01-22-2020, 08:36 PM
Quite understandable that the Chiefs have commenced practice to get ready for the Super Bowl.

You don't want to come into this game not ready and not prepared, so hopefully the preparation pays huge dividends on Super Bowl Sunday.

Eydugstr
01-22-2020, 08:59 PM
It almost seems like this being a case where the media thinks they can dictate the winner of the upcoming SB game.
It'll be interesting to see the reactions from the various talking heads on sports news, that's for sure.

Quite understandable that the Chiefs have commenced practice to get ready for the Super Bowl.

You don't want to come into this game not ready and not prepared, so hopefully the preparation pays huge dividends on Super Bowl Sunday.

From what I understand practicing the first week before the Superbowl is the norm anymore. The second week they have to be in Miami for all the media stuff.

brdempsey69
01-22-2020, 09:18 PM
It'll be interesting to see the reactions from the various talking heads on sports news, that's for sure.

From what I understand practicing the first week before the Superbowl is the norm anymore. The second week they have to be in Miami for all the media stuff.

The secret here is for the Chiefs not to awed by all the hub-bub in Miami leading up to the game & set seriously about to get out there and win the game.

brdempsey69
01-22-2020, 11:34 PM
The 49ers have gained 186 rushing yards and 285 rushing yards respectively in their playoff victories.

The Chiefs Defense -- as good as they were against Derek Henry -- must set their minds to be even better against the 49ers, as you don't win many post-season games, if any, giving up those type of rushing yards.

In the last game, the Chiefs maintained gap discipline & tackled HARD. Got to do that again on Super Sunday.

D.R.T.
01-22-2020, 11:41 PM
Chiefs Secondary depth chart- 40 time
tyrann Mathieu 4.43
bashaud breeland 4.5
kendall fuller 4.48
jordan Lucas 4.45
Daniel sorensen 4.67
charvarious ward 4.44
armani watts. under 4.6
Morris Claiborne 4.5
Rashad Fenton 4.52

‐‐--‐--------------------------------------------------------------
49ers depth chart Secondary 40 yard dash time

ahkello Witherspoon 4.45
Keanu William's 4.53
Jimmie ward 4.47
J. Tart 4.47 and 4.53
richard sherman 4.56
marcell harris
dontae johnson 4.45
tarvarious Moore 4.37
Emmanuel moseley 4.42
DJ Reed jr. 4.51

D.R.T.
01-23-2020, 01:37 AM
Watched 49ers vs Ravins game film. 49ers 17 Ravins 20. 49ers secondary seemed very weak in the middle of field play. Lamar Jackson completed many passes down the middle of 49er's zone defense. One thing I noticed of Jackson, he seldom stepped up in the pocket.

D.R.T.
01-23-2020, 01:50 AM
Have to pay attention to 49er running back Raheem Mostert. Has 4.32 speed and will hit the gaps fast. Have to put a big lick on him early before he starts down hill. Seems to just run straight through with no hesitation.

matthewschiefs
01-23-2020, 03:02 AM
The Super Bowl is going to simply come down to the Chiefs O-Line IMO

If Mahomes gets time to throw the Chiefs will win the game. It won't be easy but the 49ers simply just can not keep up with the Chiefs offensive fire power If the Chiefs O line gives Mahomes any time at all to throw the ball.

brdempsey69
01-23-2020, 10:13 AM

If Mahomes gets time to throw the Chiefs will win the game. It won't be easy but the 49ers simply just can not keep up with the Chiefs offensive fire power If the Chiefs O line gives Mahomes any time at all to throw the ball.

My thoughts exactly. The O-Line must bring its A+ game down to Miami.

Eydugstr
01-23-2020, 02:30 PM

THIS. And wouldn't be surprised if Reid throws a curveball in SF's direction by shuffling McCoy into the mix a well.

Chiefs4life24
01-23-2020, 02:57 PM
And watch the first touch McCoy gets he fumbles I have zero faith in him

Eydugstr
01-23-2020, 08:07 PM
And watch the first touch McCoy gets he fumbles I have zero faith in him

It is scary watching him carry the ball. But this is a game where Reid needs to play every card he's dealt at some point.

D.R.T.
01-23-2020, 08:17 PM
chiefs depth chart OL

eric Fisher 6.7 315
Andrew Wylie 6.6. 309
Austin reiter 6.3 300
L D T 6.5. 321
Mitchell Schwartz 6.5 320 total= 1565

49ers depth chart DL

dee ford 6.2. 252
sheldon day 6.1 294
deforest Buckner 6.7 300
nick bosa 6.4. 266. total= 1112

atvantage average = 453 lbs

jason1981
01-24-2020, 02:28 AM
It is scary watching him carry the ball. But this is a game where Reid needs to play every card he's dealt at some point.

Stick to what got you here. 49ersi think are the 1st in forcing fumbles. Il take a hard pass with McCoy running the ball. The only thing I can think maybe for playing him is pass protection if they dont trust thompson against 49ers front 7. Mahomes was upset on one play that he disnt turn around and ball hit him in the back but maybe hes learned. I bet William's gets 99 percenof plays anyways.

jason1981
01-24-2020, 02:30 AM
Also I think the inactive list is dumb to have anyways. Every player should be able to suit up. Game day inactive roster is stupid to have.

brdempsey69
01-24-2020, 01:36 PM
Also I think the inactive list is dumb to have anyways. Every player should be able to suit up. Game day inactive roster is stupid to have.

That thought had NOT occurred to me, but you've nailed it with this germane point. They should let ALL players on both rosters suit up for the SB.

Meanwhile, here is a good 2 1/2 minute video that was posted at chiefs.com:

https://www.chiefs.com/video/under-the-helmet-patrick-mahomes-travis-kelce-chris-jones-more

brdempsey69
01-24-2020, 08:37 PM
You know what, the 49ers did beat the Chiefs in the 3rd pre-season game.

Sure it was only pre-season, but so what?

PAYBACK TIME !!

jason1981
01-24-2020, 09:27 PM
That thought had NOT occurred to me, but you've nailed it with this germane point. They should let ALL players on both rosters suit up for the SB.

Meanwhile, here is a good 2 1/2 minute video that was posted at chiefs.com:

https://www.chiefs.com/video/under-the-helmet-patrick-mahomes-travis-kelce-chris-jones-more

I've never understood why they have that in the 1st place. if you wont let that many people quit up then why are you able to have them on the roster? What's the point in it? Maybe it so teams cant lie about injuries. Forces them to the injured to be inactive and not pretend until game starts. Just think its dumb.

brdempsey69
01-26-2020, 08:08 PM
Only one more week to go.

Thus far, the Chiefs in this post-season, have showed what they are made of under tremendous pressure.

24 points down against Houston & then 10 points down against the Titans TWICE in the AFCCG, and they fought back to win.

They simply have to go out there on the field in Miami & play the way they are capable of (Offense, Defense, and Special Teams) and not repeatedly shoot themselves in the foot.

Also, the Chiefs Defensive platoon is due to force some turnovers, as they haven't done it as of yet in the post-season.

brdempsey69
01-27-2020, 12:26 AM
Hey Matt,

Are you going to start a Super Bowl preview thread? By all means do.

matthewschiefs
01-27-2020, 02:45 AM
Hey Matt,

Are you going to start a Super Bowl preview thread? By all means do.

I think this has pretty much been that.

Though if we need a offical thread I can do that.

matthewschiefs
01-27-2020, 04:14 PM
A little off topic but would anyone be mad if we bring back Rb Hunt during the offseason? Although if Derreick Henry actually leaves the titans I wouldnt mind signing him. Although I'm not sure hes good at catching the ball out of the back field so he would limit our offense a little but he could take over the game in the 4th and wear down the opponent's defense in the 4th quarter. I dont think he would have a big role except when we get 2 touchdown leads so I wouldnt break the bank with him. Hunt can break tackles and woukd be more of a threat and cost more in my opinion. Hunt and William's I think would be a great tandem.i also think Hunt would sign a team friendly deal to come back to the chiefs. I wouldnt break the bank for either of them or any running back for that matter.

I would definitely resign Chris Jones and bring in a true #1 cb and maybe an upgrade at a linebacker spot. Maybe upgrade at guard.

Cb,lb,of is our weakest spots. I think kpass has showed he can start opposite of clark at DE and we can bring back the 2 injured guys for on another 1 or 2 year deals for depth. Basically I think we are a few places away from making it easier to repeat next year to make it to super bowl. I think next year there will be alot of improved teams and younger qbs will have more experience and be more successful.

Hunt just today yet again has gotten in trouble. If his issues before weren't enough he keeps adding on to them.