PDA

View Full Version : SuperBowl Watch Party

IndianaFan
01-19-2020, 07:40 PM
I am a life long Chiefs fan from Indiana. I can’t afford to go to the SuperBowl. I am thinking about coming to Kansas City to watch the game. Are there any popular sports bars that everyone goes to for game day? Or will the chiefs be having a SuperBowl watch party somewhere?

Chiefs4life24
01-19-2020, 07:44 PM
Welcome, I too live in Indiana, Welcome to the team, small world after all

Treyswizzle
01-19-2020, 09:56 PM
I am a life long Chiefs fan from Indiana. I can’t afford to go to the SuperBowl. I am thinking about coming to Kansas City to watch the game. Are there any popular sports bars that everyone goes to for game day? Or will the chiefs be having a SuperBowl watch party somewhere?

Hello i am a life lon fan from Maryland, i was ethier going to drive 16 hrs to go to the bars in Miami to watch or drive 15 and go to kansas city, i would rather if anyone knows if arrowhead is having a watch party.

C Louie
01-21-2020, 01:23 PM

Not many people CAN afford superbowl tickets. I read the cheapest one is like $5000. Have fun in KC. I will be on vacation in Jamaica representing the Chiefs! :ninerssuck::ninerssuck::SmokinBanana::ninerssuck: :ninerssuck::ninerssuck::ninerssuck::ninerssuck::n inerssuck:

Seek
01-21-2020, 04:46 PM
I don't know about watch party. Id assume they would specially down at Power and Light. I do know they are very worried about a victory parade. When the Royals won the world series in 2015, it shut down the city from people just parking on major interstates. People were literally getting out and drinking beers like I was a tailgate walking with cars and hey progressed.

They fear the Chiefs will draw twice as many people.