PDA

View Full Version : so-called fans



chiefs68
01-07-2007, 08:36 PM
to all the so-called fans,
do u MORONS!!!!!! really think anyone from the chiefs staff and players want to hear u(men) or should i say WOMEN griping about the chiefs the way u do ...the game season is over LET IT GOOOOOOO..... and u gripe about trent ,lj,tony,jared and everyone else...they r the ones who r out there busting their butt, taking hits. u gripe about carl peterson that supposely lamar son's has a problem with carl peterson...which i believe the lamar family probably dont care about the football and thats why carl is there and til he announces if he is gonna retire if he does ...and if hunt didnt want peterson im sure he would of fired him long ago...keep ur opinions to urself, i as a die hard fan since 1980 i will always support the chiefs...ALWAYS.... and for those people who r gripe about coach edwards its his first yr here give him a break yes i realize chiefs needs to do something else in qbs and everyone else.....u people think u have the right to gripe about the players...lets see u out there... i bet there's probably 99% who r fat slobs and couldnt run 5 yards without an oxygen mask...so carl peterson and herman have to deal with the players that they have ...u say fire edwards...yes i know he calls the plays but its the players that makes the play not the ceo or the coach...geeezz... so for u people who think they have to gripe like a women needs get over it...at least they went to playoffs further than last yr....so i guess u pansies.... herman and mr ceo is here to stay til they decide to leave.... SO DEAL WITH IT AND GET OVER YOURSELF....

maybe u, so called fans should get a dictionary (u can find them at the library) should look up die hard fan...u support the team whether they win or lose.....

OH BY THE WAY THIS IS A WOMAN WHO IS TIRED OF MEN GRIPING WHAT CHIEFS SHOULD DO IF U DONT LIKE WHAT CHIEFS R DOING GO WATCH SOMETHING ELSE AND QUIT GRIPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chief31
01-07-2007, 09:32 PM
chiefs68 wrote:
to all the so-called fans,
do u MORONS!!!!!! really think anyone from the chiefs staff and players want to hear u(men) or should i say WOMEN griping about the chiefs the way u do ...the game season is over LET IT GOOOOOOO..... and u gripe about trent ,lj,tony,jared and everyone else...they r the ones who r out there busting their butt, taking hits. u gripe about carl peterson that supposely lamar son's has a problem with carl peterson...which i believe the lamar family probably dont care about the football and thats why carl is there and til he announces if he is gonna retire if he does ...and if hunt didnt want peterson im sure he would of fired him long ago...keep ur opinions to urself, i as a die hard fan since 1980 i will always support the chiefs...ALWAYS.... and for those people who r gripe about coach edwards its his first yr here give him a break yes i realize chiefs needs to do something else in qbs and everyone else.....u people think u have the right to gripe about the players...lets see u out there... i bet there's probably 99% who r fat slobs and couldnt run 5 yards without an oxygen mask...so carl peterson and herman have to deal with the players that they have ...u say fire edwards...yes i know he calls the plays but its the players that makes the play not the ceo or the coach...geeezz... so for u people who think they have to gripe like a women needs get over it...at least they went to playoffs further than last yr....so i guess u pansies.... herman and mr ceo is here to stay til they decide to leave.... SO DEAL WITH IT AND GET OVER YOURSELF....

maybe u, so called fans should get a dictionary (u can find them at the library) should look up die hard fan...u support the team whether they win or lose.....

OH BY THE WAY THIS IS A WOMAN WHO IS TIRED OF MEN GRIPING WHAT CHIEFS SHOULD DO IF U DONT LIKE WHAT CHIEFS R DOING GO WATCH SOMETHING ELSE AND QUIT GRIPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off, you brought your a** here. So, saying that you are tired of hearing it..... is, quite obviously, STUPID.

Secondly, You won't find anyone here, who doesn't support this team. The fact that, maybe, some of us believe that we have a poor coach, or maybe our wide recievers made costly mistakes, or even that some other players/team personnel aren't very good at their jobs, doesn't mean that we don't support our team. you are on this page, look around, at the site, a bit. It is a Chiefs fan site. look to the left, just right there, on the left of these words, we are selling Kansas City Chiefs apparel.

Thirdly, this is where I choose to gripe. Everyone gripes. (just read your post.) I come here to gripe, because there are others here who share in my love of the Chiefs. There are others here, who have concerns about the team, as I do. If you don't have any gripes, then, by all means, tell us how fabulously the team performed. How the wonderful flowers and bunnies should make us all smile.

Fourthly, I, personally, am a Chicago Cubs fan, also. There is nothing that you can tell me about supporting a team, no matter what. I have done it. I do it every year.

Fifthly( O.k. forget the numbers.) If we quit griping, then we can just go ahead and eliminate this site. How many people can post on here, without a complaint?

Look, this is a great site, with alot of very decent Chiefs fans. If you can't handle some critisism against our Chiefs, then I'm afraid that there is no site for you. Honestly, this is the friendliest site that I have found. (I've checked several places) I can, certainly, tell you, that there is no way to convince me not to complain about the failures of my Chiefs.

By the way, welcome to the board. Please stop by the "introduce yourself" forum, and tell us a little about you.

:-D

wolfpack
01-07-2007, 10:17 PM
great comeback chief31.
i`ve been a fan since they moved to K.C. i remember when arrowhead was a farm. i was there going to games when they wrote the book on bad. now i travel 5 hours to see them play. i go in the summer to the open mini-camp. lets not forget all the caps,jerseys,stickers,flags,neon signs,ect that i have bought over the last 40+ years. its us so called fans who have been paying for all the above that there is a K.C. chiefs football team. if we didnt buy tickets or merchandice do you think lamar would have stayed?,no.
this gives us the right to ***** all we want this year,last year and all years to come.
but you know what, i`ll be a chief fan,,,*****`n or praising them for the rest of my life. get over it

Old_admin
01-07-2007, 10:19 PM
To Chiefs68:
I'm sure this will be your only post. It probably took you an hour to put together that many broken sentences. At least that's what we're hoping anyhow.

I'll make you a deal, I'll stop griping about the Chiefs when you get to a 6th grade writing level. Go back and get your G.E.D. loser.

chiefs68
01-07-2007, 11:08 PM
hmmm so im a loser?.....u guys THINK u can do a better job then the players or even coaching...hmmm i like to see ur fat slobs out there...it doesnt matter who the coach is or even the player u would be still *****in...geez talk about women *****in all the time u men r worst then we are...i BELIEVE in the chiefs and always will...and for the guy said i need to go back and get my ged ...i have my diploma and have a associate degree in the health field...so up yours!!!!!!!!!!

chiefs68
01-07-2007, 11:21 PM
u guys r putting chiefs down... and u say ur a chiefs fan...oh ok if u say so!!!!!! and im not stupid....

Old_admin
01-08-2007, 12:34 AM
My prediction is that user 'chief68' is not a woman. It's a 10 yr old boy. Probably a donkey fan to boot. NO person with a diploma could have that bad of grammar.

Scram donkey fan, it's past your bedtime.

chiefs68
01-08-2007, 12:43 AM
so im a 10yr old boy, is that how u talk to ur wife oh wait .....u havent come out of the closet yet...sorry to say im 38 female ....also dont be such ***....and im not a donkey fan..im sure thats the only pleasure u get is from a donkey.....tell ya what go do ur drugs and go drink ur beer....cuz thats what u r a loser!!!!!!!!!!!! and few women agrees with me...LOSER...LOSER...LOSER....LOSER

Chiefster
01-08-2007, 12:54 AM
chiefs68 wrote:
so im a 10yr old boy, is that how u talk to ur wife oh wait .....u havent come out of the closet yet...sorry to say im 38 female ....also dont be such ***....and im not a donkey fan..im sure thats the only pleasure u get is from a donkey.....tell ya what go do ur drugs and go drink ur beer....cuz thats what u r a loser!!!!!!!!!!!! and few women agrees with me...LOSER...LOSER...LOSER....LOSER

You didn’t pay a whole lot of attention in English class did you? Be gone troll....umm no wait your moronic posts make me laugh; you are without a doubt the most entertaining person here. So, by all means keep posting your idiocy so as to keep us all laughing.

Chiefster
01-08-2007, 01:04 AM
chief31 wrote:
First off, you brought your a** here. So, saying that you are tired of hearing it..... is, quite obviously, STUPID.

Secondly, You won't find anyone here, who doesn't support this team. The fact that, maybe, some of us believe that we have a poor coach, or maybe our wide recievers made costly mistakes, or even that some other players/team personnel aren't very good at their jobs, doesn't mean that we don't support our team. you are on this page, look around, at the site, a bit. It is a Chiefs fan site. look to the left, just right there, on the left of these words, we are selling Kansas City Chiefs apparel.

Thirdly, this is where I choose to gripe. Everyone gripes. (just read your post.) I come here to gripe, because there are others here who share in my love of the Chiefs. There are others here, who have concerns about the team, as I do. If you don't have any gripes, then, by all means, tell us how fabulously the team performed. How the wonderful flowers and bunnies should make us all smile.

Fourthly, I, personally, am a Chicago Cubs fan, also. There is nothing that you can tell me about supporting a team, no matter what. I have done it. I do it every year.

Fifthly( O.k. forget the numbers.) If we quit griping, then we can just go ahead and eliminate this site. How many people can post on here, without a complaint?

Look, this is a great site, with alot of very decent Chiefs fans. If you can't handle some critisism against our Chiefs, then I'm afraid that there is no site for you. Honestly, this is the friendliest site that I have found. (I've checked several places) I can, certainly, tell you, that there is no way to convince me not to complain about the failures of my Chiefs.

By the way, welcome to the board. Please stop by the "introduce yourself" forum, and tell us a little about you.

:-D

Great post bud! Best I've read so far! :-D

Chiefster
01-08-2007, 01:07 AM
wolfpack wrote:
great comeback chief31....


Ditto!

Chiefster
01-08-2007, 01:13 AM
chiefs68 wrote:
hmmm so im a loser?.....u guys THINK u can do a better job then the players or even coaching...hmmm i like to see ur fat slobs out there...it doesnt matter who the coach is or even the player u would be still *****in...geez talk about women *****in all the time u men r worst then we are...i BELIEVE in the chiefs and always will...and for the guy said i need to go back and get my ged ...i have my diploma and have a associate degree in the health field...so up yours!!!!!!!!!!

Like A Surgeon huh? Weird Al; is that you?

Chiefster
01-08-2007, 01:15 AM
chiefs68 wrote:
u guys r putting chiefs down... and u say ur a chiefs fan...oh ok if u say so!!!!!! and im not stupid....


I'm convinced. :roll:






You're obviously in some big time denial.

kenny1937
01-08-2007, 03:13 AM
chiefs68 wrote:
to all the so-called fans,
do u MORONS!!!!!! really think anyone from the chiefs staff and players want to hear u(men) or should i say WOMEN griping about the chiefs the way u do ...the game season is over LET IT GOOOOOOO..... and u gripe about trent ,lj,tony,jared and everyone else...they r the ones who r out there busting their butt, taking hits. u gripe about carl peterson that supposely lamar son's has a problem with carl peterson...which i believe the lamar family probably dont care about the football and thats why carl is there and til he announces if he is gonna retire if he does ...and if hunt didnt want peterson im sure he would of fired him long ago...keep ur opinions to urself, i as a die hard fan since 1980 i will always support the chiefs...ALWAYS.... and for those people who r gripe about coach edwards its his first yr here give him a break yes i realize chiefs needs to do something else in qbs and everyone else.....u people think u have the right to gripe about the players...lets see u out there... i bet there's probably 99% who r fat slobs and couldnt run 5 yards without an oxygen mask...so carl peterson and herman have to deal with the players that they have ...u say fire edwards...yes i know he calls the plays but its the players that makes the play not the ceo or the coach...geeezz... so for u people who think they have to gripe like a women needs get over it...at least they went to playoffs further than last yr....so i guess u pansies.... herman and mr ceo is here to stay til they decide to leave.... SO DEAL WITH IT AND GET OVER YOURSELF....

maybe u, so called fans should get a dictionary (u can find them at the library) should look up die hard fan...u support the team whether they win or lose.....

OH BY THE WAY THIS IS A WOMAN WHO IS TIRED OF MEN GRIPING WHAT CHIEFS SHOULD DO IF U DONT LIKE WHAT CHIEFS R DOING GO WATCH SOMETHING ELSE AND QUIT GRIPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Naw Chiefster, this isn't Wierd Al, although this is funny, He would have you in stitches, I am glad that I am not any where near where ever she works if she is in the Health Field, although I guess she could be a Vet aid,
pity the poor mutts, the best thing for Madame Vet Aid to do is write some more of this funny stuff, gee I wonder if she is overweight and can't run 2 yards with out a whole tank truck full of oxygen, Oh Well, I can't wait until her next masterpiece hits the Stands, (grin)

You all come back now, I suggest relecore to help you with that nasty little stress hormone. See we care!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Guru
01-08-2007, 04:34 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Naw Chiefster, this isn't Wierd Al, although this is funny, He would have you in stitches, I am glad that I am not any where near where ever she works if she is in the Health Field, although I guess she could be a Vet aid,
pity the poor mutts, the best thing for Madame Vet Aid to do is write some more of this funny stuff, gee I wonder if she is overweight and can't run 2 yards with out a whole tank truck full of oxygen, Oh Well, I can't wait until her next masterpiece hits the Stands, (grin)

You all come back now, I suggest relecore to help you with that nasty little stress hormone. See we care!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Wow, so Rhonda Moss posts on our board now? I hear the Chiefs need some help on the O-line.

Chiefster
01-08-2007, 09:49 AM
Guru wrote:


kenny1937 wrote:
Naw Chiefster, this isn't Wierd Al, although this is funny, He would have you in stitches, I am glad that I am not any where near where ever she works if she is in the Health Field, although I guess she could be a Vet aid,
pity the poor mutts, the best thing for Madame Vet Aid to do is write some more of this funny stuff, gee I wonder if she is overweight and can't run 2 yards with out a whole tank truck full of oxygen, Oh Well, I can't wait until her next masterpiece hits the Stands, (grin)

You all come back now, I suggest relecore to help you with that nasty little stress hormone. See we care!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Wow, so Rhonda Moss posts on our board now? I hear the Chiefs need some help on the O-line.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

chiefs68
01-08-2007, 10:07 AM
whatever !!!!!!!!!!!!!...i know im a good person.and im not overweight either..u guys r such *******s ...u r bunch of whinners....u must be bunch of ***s havent come out of the closet.......PLEASE CONTINUE... LIKE A *****.....

chief31
01-08-2007, 10:12 AM
chiefs68 wrote:
whatever !!!!!!!!!!!!!...i know im a good person.and im not overweight either..u guys r such *******s ...u r bunch of whinners....u must be bunch of ***s havent come out of the closet.......PLEASE CONTINUE... LIKE A *****.....

Seriously, you show up in a forum, titled "hardcore Chiefs discussion" And start ranting and randomely insulting the entire crowd, for their points of view on the Chiefs. I'm not usually one to sling alot of mud, but when you ask for it, someone will enjoy the task. When you earned your degree, did you do any typing? Or even study the basics in writing?

I have one more question. Which do you enjoy more, insulting people, or being insulted? I only ask, because you continue to log in to this site for some reason.

chiefs68
01-08-2007, 10:36 AM
you know what ill quit...let u so called fan continue thinking u have the answers to fix the chiefs team...as in my post i was griping about u fans not the team....but i guess since u think ur a man and think ur right ill leave it as that ..i know im a good person and u guys make fun how i type or my english ...i came down to ur guys level...so whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chiefster
01-08-2007, 10:39 AM
chiefs68 wrote:
you know what ill quit...let u so called fan continue thinking u have the answers to fix the chiefs team...as in my post i was griping about u fans not the team....but i guess since u think ur a man and think ur right ill leave it as that ..i know im a good person and u guys make fun how i type or my english ...i came down to ur guys level...so whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No PULEASE stick around this is most I think I've ever laughed! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

chief31
01-08-2007, 10:41 AM
chiefs68 wrote:
you know what ill quit...let u so called fan continue thinking u have the answers to fix the chiefs team...as in my post i was griping about u fans not the team....but i guess since u think ur a man and think ur right ill leave it as that ..i know im a good person and u guys make fun how i type or my english ...i came down to ur guys level...so whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaalrighty then, bye-bye now. :-D

chiefs68
01-08-2007, 10:42 AM
i take it this person wasnt a future hall of famer....i bet the parents slap themselves silly or maybe they knew their son was worthless

Chiefster
01-08-2007, 10:44 AM
chief31 wrote:
Seriously, you show up in a forum, titled "hardcore Chiefs discussion" And start ranting and randomely insulting the entire crowd, for their points of view on the Chiefs. I'm not usually one to sling alot of mud, but when you ask for it, someone will enjoy the task. When you earned your degree, did you do any typing? Or even study the basics in writing?

I have one more question. Which do you enjoy more, insulting people, or being insulted? I only ask, because you continue to log in to this site for some reason.


Exactly!

It's a little like laying out on the beach all day without sun screen and then complaining about a burn.

chief31
01-08-2007, 10:47 AM
chief31 wrote:


chiefs68 wrote:
whatever !!!!!!!!!!!!!...i know im a good person.and im not overweight either..u guys r such *******s ...u r bunch of whinners....u must be bunch of ***s havent come out of the closet.......PLEASE CONTINUE... LIKE A *****.....

Seriously, you show up in a forum, titled "hardcore Chiefs discussion" And start ranting and randomely insulting the entire crowd, for their points of view on the Chiefs. I'm not usually one to sling alot of mud, but when you ask for it, someone will enjoy the task. When you earned your degree, did you do any typing? Or even study the basics in writing?

I have one more question. Which do you enjoy more, insulting people, or being insulted? I only ask, because you continue to log in to this site for some reason.

I was actually interested in an answer to this. I hate to nit-pick, but, if you have a degree, shouldn't you have better grammer than you have displayed?

chiefs68
01-08-2007, 10:53 AM
i didnt know this is english class...like i said im just down to ur level....

Chiefster
01-08-2007, 10:56 AM
chiefs68 wrote:
i take it this person wasnt a future hall of famer....i bet the parents slap themselves silly or maybe they knew their son was worthless
:lol:

He could kick your butt. You call us ***holes; looks to me that your pretty classless yourself. Seriously, you start trashing my sixteen year old kid who you don't even know, that has done nothing to you simply because of what I said to you on a BB? You are pathetic, but of course when you have nothing to come back with I guess your only recourse is to attack those who have nothing to do with the situation.

chiefs68
01-08-2007, 10:57 AM
i feel for this kid for you as a father

Chiefster
01-08-2007, 11:00 AM
chiefs68 wrote:
i feel for this kid for you as a father


:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well at least that is a bit more sympathetic. What else do ya got? Please keep it commin!

chief31
01-08-2007, 11:02 AM
Like I said, I'm not usually one to nit-pick. However, you boast of a degree, I know that you didn't recieve that degree, without passing a certain number of writing/literature/grammer courses. Now, having said that, when you have been through that kind of education, you don't just type up some quick crap. Because there is so little effort in doing it right. That is no form of short-hand, that I have ever seen. It looks alot like what I would expect from a high school student. Not one with, particularly, good grades.

All I am saying, is that I don't understand why you would invent a ficticious education.

Chiefster
01-08-2007, 11:04 AM
chief31 wrote:
Like I said, I'm not usually one to nit-pick. However, you boast of a degree, I know that you didn't recieve that degree, without passing a certain number of writing/literature/grammer courses. Now, having said that, when you have been through that kind of education, you don't just type up some quick crap. Because there is so little effort in doing it right. That is no form of short-hand, that I have ever seen. It looks alot like what I would expect from a high school student. Not one with, particularly, good grades.

All I am saying, is that I don't understand why you would invent a ficticious education.


Ummmm; stupidity??? :-D

chief31
01-08-2007, 11:06 AM
O.k. Chiefster, he/she is all yours. I have to get going. Have a good time with it.

Chief68, don't let us scare you off, we kinda like the abuse. Feel free to continue, liberally, with your incoherent babbling. I think I'm getting a crush on you. :-D

Chiefster
01-08-2007, 11:08 AM
chief31 wrote:
O.k. Chiefster, he/she is all yours. I have to get going. Have a good time with it.

Chief68, don't let us scare you off, we kinda like the abuse. Feel free to continue, liberally, with your incoherent babbling. I think I'm getting a crush on you. :-D

Dang I can’t stick around either, but that's alright he/she/it will wait until we both leave to respond so as to feel as if they have the last word. :-D

wolfpack
01-08-2007, 11:38 AM
sorry you had to go chiefster,this sounds like fun. if my spelling off or grammer is off you have to remember i live out in the boonies. country hick type thing. this woman is fun or funny,cant decide. dont go away lady us fans that been fans LONGER like the kidies expressing their veiws.but from this overweight,older,but still sexy(according my old lady) can and will ***** as loud as any woman about the chiefs. but it sounds like you can compete with us country old hicks.

kenny1937
01-08-2007, 01:06 PM
chiefs68 wrote:
hmmm so im a loser?.....u guys THINK u can do a better job then the players or even coaching...hmmm i like to see ur fat slobs out there...it doesnt matter who the coach is or even the player u would be still *****in...geez talk about women *****in all the time u men r worst then we are...i BELIEVE in the chiefs and always will...and for the guy said i need to go back and get my ged ...i have my diploma and have a associate degree in the health field...so up yours!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you had a Jr College degree, did you get it on line with the help of u r close friend or friends? U c thats the problem, while they were making u
r grades U were on the couch eating chocolates. I bet you can't look down the front of your blouse and spell ATTIC, go ahead try, with an associates degree I bet you can do it, see I have confidencr in your ASSOCIATE degree. All of us fat slobs are pulling for you, see how nice we r. You come on this relative friendly board, and start hurling insults and nastiness, then complain when you get a negative response. Einstien said, "For every action, there is an reaction." See he was right, so when you start Urling insults, expect a few to come back u r way. Enjoy yourself on the board, U could get a few of U R friends to join the fracas, I chuckled all the way through you comical posts, so please don't quite, I don't know when I have enjoyed myself so much.

Waiting for U R reply (grin). In case you need help, concentrate now, attic is spelled A T T I C, take U R time now U R can do it.

Chiefster
01-08-2007, 01:32 PM
kenny1937 wrote:


chiefs68 wrote:
hmmm so im a loser?.....u guys THINK u can do a better job then the players or even coaching...hmmm i like to see ur fat slobs out there...it doesnt matter who the coach is or even the player u would be still *****in...geez talk about women *****in all the time u men r worst then we are...i BELIEVE in the chiefs and always will...and for the guy said i need to go back and get my ged ...i have my diploma and have a associate degree in the health field...so up yours!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you had a Jr College degree, did you get it on line with the help of u r close friend or friends? U c thats the problem, while they were making u
r grades U were on the couch eating chocolates. I bet you can't look down the front of your blouse and spell ATTIC, go ahead try, with an associates degree I bet you can do it, see I have confidencr in your ASSOCIATE degree. All of us fat slobs are pulling for you, see how nice we r. You come on this relative friendly board, and start hurling insults and nastiness, then complain when you get a negative response. Einstien said, "For every action, there is an reaction." See he was right, so when you start Urling insults, expect a few to come back u r way. Enjoy yourself on the board, U could get a few of U R friends to join the fracas, I chuckled all the way through you comical posts, so please don't quite, I don't know when I have enjoyed myself so much.

Waiting for U R reply (grin). In case you need help, concentrate now, attic is spelled A T T I C, take U R time now U R can do it.

Yep! Ya mess with the bull ya get the horns. :-D

Chiefster
01-08-2007, 01:36 PM
wolfpack wrote:
sorry you had to go chiefster,this sounds like fun...

Yeah I was to; this has just been too much fun!

:hammer:

kenny1937
01-08-2007, 02:23 PM
Yep, the best thing we do on this board is have fun, FUN don't leave home without it, great year guys, or should I say "fat slobs" enjoyed every minute of it.

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
01-08-2007, 02:57 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
Yep, the best thing we do on this board is have fun, FUN don't leave home without it, great year guys, or should I say "fat slobs" enjoyed every minute of it.

8-) :lol: :pint:

Yep! Let the off season fodder begin!

chiefs68
01-08-2007, 04:02 PM
read this F**K U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP BASHIN ME I DONT CARE I KNOW IM A GOOD PERSON.

chiefs68
01-08-2007, 04:05 PM
U KEEP SAYING IM STUPID AND OVERWEIGHT...OHHH IM SUPPOSE TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT....SORRY IM NOT OVERWEIGHT AND IM NOT STUPID SO KEEP CALLING ME NAMES THAT TELLS ME HOW U TREAT UR WIFE....I FEEL FOR HER!!!!!!!!!!!!

wolfpack
01-08-2007, 04:33 PM
i`m a big DIEHARDFAN of my wife. but if she keeps messing up on the samething after being shown or told how it works,i`m going to ***** some. does this mean i dont love her,,,,, hell no. but what do i know, i just have a 4 year degree not a two.

chiefs68
01-08-2007, 04:49 PM
so....ur point is.....

chiefs68
01-08-2007, 04:55 PM
u think that makes u better than me....who cares....and what u just said about ur wife i really do feel sorry for her. why do u keep reply trying to make me mad...poof ur gone

kenny1937
01-08-2007, 05:27 PM
chiefs68 wrote:
read this F**K U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP BASHIN ME I DONT CARE I KNOW IM A GOOD PERSON.

Awww, gee, did we hurt u r wittle feelings, we r sorry, you see lady, you started the bashing, called folks names, got right up in the face type comments, and you think folks would not respond in kind, get real, and by the way, real "ladies" would not use bar room language to express their feelings, real "educated ladies" would be able to express themselves in an entirely different way, this is the second time you have resorted to vulgarities that to my knowledge have never been used on this civilized board. This tells me a whole lot about U R ability to post civilly. Oh by the way did you spell A T T I C?

8-) :lol: ;-)

kenny1937
01-08-2007, 05:37 PM
chiefs68 wrote:
U KEEP SAYING IM STUPID AND OVERWEIGHT...OHHH IM SUPPOSE TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT....SORRY IM NOT OVERWEIGHT AND IM NOT STUPID SO KEEP CALLING ME NAMES THAT TELLS ME HOW U TREAT UR WIFE....I FEEL FOR HER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I rest my case, you respond by getting very abusive, and attacking folks personal lives, incidently, if you are married, I am sorry for your husband, he deserves a hero button for existing with you, see, when you get personal, it doesn't feel good, and you become the poor abused one, get real, to get ahead in the insult world you have to get in the last word, which will never happen around here, so lighten up, look down U R blouse and spell A T T I C, or look in the mirror or what ever it takes to get a laugh, and be civil, an educated person would be able to do this, but we will see.

8-) :lol: :pint:

wolfpack
01-08-2007, 06:03 PM
i didnt say i was better than you. just proving that you can be diehard fan and still *****. see "poof" it works, you are a diehard fan and your *****ing .

kenny1937
01-08-2007, 06:09 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Way to go wolfpack, great answer.

8-) :lol: :pint:

m0ef0e
01-08-2007, 06:23 PM
"hmmm i like to see ur fat slobs out there...it doesnt matter who the coach is or even the player u would be still *****in...geez talk about women *****in all the time u men r worst then we are"


"so im a 10yr old boy, is that how u talk to ur wife oh wait .....u havent come out of the closet yet...sorry to say im 38 female ....also dont be such ***....and im not a donkey fan..im sure thats the only pleasure u get is from a donkey.....tell ya what go do ur drugs and go drink ur beer....cuz thats what u r a loser!!!!!!!!!!!! and few women agrees with me...LOSER...LOSER...LOSER....LOSER"


"whatever !!!!!!!!!!!!!...i know im a good person.and im not overweight either..u guys r such *******s ...u r bunch of whinners....u must be bunch of ***s havent come out of the closet.......PLEASE CONTINUE... LIKE A *****....."


"but i guess since u think ur a man and think ur right ill leave it as that ..i know im a good person and u guys make fun how i type or my english ...i came down to ur guys level...so whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


"U KEEP SAYING IM STUPID AND OVERWEIGHT...OHHH IM SUPPOSE TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT....SORRY IM NOT OVERWEIGHT AND IM NOT STUPID SO KEEP CALLING ME NAMES THAT TELLS ME HOW U TREAT UR WIFE....I FEEL FOR HER!!!!!!!!!!!!"

O YEA, WELL GIRLS HAVE COODIES! Seriously, lets beef up the quality of the mud being slung here a bit. It sounds to me like someone may come from a background of abusive relationships or something. Maybe she is a feminist lesbian with a beard and her life partner calls her "Bob". Or maybe she just can't get laid. I don't know, but there is a lot of hate toward the opposite sex here.



i take it this person wasnt a future hall of famer....i bet the parents slap themselves silly or maybe they knew their son was worthless


i feel for this kid for you as a father


read this F**K U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP BASHIN ME I DONT CARE I KNOW IM A GOOD PERSON.

Yes, I can see that you are a shining example of humanity by your eagerness to so quickly lash out at the innocent and uninvolved. You really sound like a monster of a person who has become embittered by your past. I would really reccomend counselling. The reek of your negativity is wrinkling the noses of people all over Kansas City. Oh wait... I guess that is your crotch. Do the world a favor and stop wasting oxygen and resources on your idiocy. Go jump off the Blue Ridge Cutoff by Arrowhead into the oncoming traffic of I-70. And for God's sake, take Hermi and Carl with you.


and im not stupid....

Then you are a wonderful actress.

kenny1937
01-08-2007, 06:32 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't stop laughing, I have never seen anyone who kept asking for the kind of reaction she recieves, great post, I just can't wait to see her response, :lol: :lol: :lol: my sides are aching!!


8-) :lol: :pint:

Old_admin
01-08-2007, 09:51 PM
I'm convinced this person isn't even old enough to sprout pubes.

However, they have provided me a lot of laughs and I hope they stay around.

Chiefster
01-08-2007, 10:04 PM
admin wrote:
I'm convinced this person isn't even old enough to sprout pubes.

However, they have provided me a lot of laughs and I hope they stay around.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ditto that admin! :-D

Chiefster
01-08-2007, 10:52 PM
chiefs68 wrote:
read this F**K U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP BASHIN ME I DONT CARE I KNOW IM A GOOD PERSON.



chiefs68 wrote:
U KEEP SAYING IM STUPID AND OVERWEIGHT...OHHH IM SUPPOSE TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT....SORRY IM NOT OVERWEIGHT AND IM NOT STUPID SO KEEP CALLING ME NAMES THAT TELLS ME HOW U TREAT UR WIFE....I FEEL FOR HER!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


I love this thread! chief68 never dissapoints. :hammer:

chiefs68
01-08-2007, 10:55 PM
so u have a problem with my wife she is a good person she is just making a point that all u guys do is whine in here. she is a very smart woman.so when u call her stupid she is gonna react, she isnt gonna keep her mouth shut. the way u keep talking about her makes me think how u treat ur wives,sisters and even your mother ,so do everyone a favor quit talking smack,she knows it was a mistake even coming to this site voice her opinions if u think u have the right to say whats wrong with the chiefs well so does she. i told her maybe she should she is sorry for the name calling but since u guys continue put her down well she shouldnt have to apoligize for the name calling but you guys continue and obvicously your not gonna stop. pretty sad!

Chiefster
01-08-2007, 11:09 PM
chiefs68 wrote:
so u have a problem with my wife she is a good person she is just making a point that all u guys do is whine in here. she is a very smart woman.so when u call her stupid she is gonna react, she isnt gonna keep her mouth shut. the way u keep talking about her makes me think how u treat ur wives,sisters and even your mother ,so do everyone a favor quit talking smack,she knows it was a mistake even coming to this site voice her opinions if u think u have the right to say whats wrong with the chiefs well so does she. i told her maybe she should she is sorry for the name calling but since u guys continue put her down well she shouldnt have to apoligize for the name calling but you guys continue and obvicously your not gonna stop. pretty sad!

I have absolutely no problem with her at all, in fact I hope she does continue to post here.

Old_admin
01-08-2007, 11:14 PM
This thread is like a train wreck. You can't help but look, but you know it's gonna end badly. I can't decide if we should 'sticky it' or close it.

I may change chief68's username to Rocky. Because she gets knocked down, but just keeps getting up. It's almost uncomfortable watching the beating after awhile.

chiefs68
01-08-2007, 11:26 PM
well u guys must u continue to bash her and she said she isnt gonna come back on hardcore.

Chiefster
01-08-2007, 11:28 PM
admin wrote:
This thread is like a train wreck. You can't help but look, but you know it's gonna end badly. I can't decide if we should 'sticky it' or close it.

I may change chief68's username to Rocky. Because she gets knocked down, but just keeps getting up. It's almost uncomfortable watching the beating after awhile.



Agreed! Rocky is a much better username. No need to sticky it though; something tells me that it's going to be among the top five threads on its own merit alone for quite sometime. :hammer:

Chiefster
01-08-2007, 11:39 PM
chiefs68 wrote:
well u guys must u continue to bash her and she said she isnt gonna come back on hardcore.

Well we'd let her off the hook if she would post intelligently; I'm not knocking her IQ here just merely stating that she should think a little harder before posting. I mean she came here trashing the entire community, and then gets upset for having it thrown right back in her face? Hello!

chiefs68
01-08-2007, 11:40 PM
[quote]
admin wrote:
This thread is like a train wreck. You can't help but look, but you know it's gonna end badly. I can't decide if we should 'sticky it' or close it.

I may change chief68's username to Rocky. Because she gets knocked down, but just keeps getting up. It's almost uncomfortable watching the beating after awhile.

yes please close it!!!!! this is her husband and she is good person, it seems everyone is getting their rocks off of the post she posted. i understand once but keep bashing her this needs to stop! she said she isnt going to back to hardcore i guess a woman can not voice her opinions, you talk about her crotch, and she should change her name to rocky please stop! believe me she isnt a lesbian and i would appreciate you will not talk about my wife like that, i told her maybe she should apoligize but maybe she shouldnt when she keeps being bashed. be a man and let it go! brett

Old_admin
01-08-2007, 11:45 PM
chiefs68 wrote:
yes please close it!!!!! this is her husband and she is good person, it seems everyone is getting their rocks off of the post she posted. i understand once but keep bashing her this needs to stop! she said she isnt going to back to hardcore i guess a woman can not voice her opinions, you talk about her crotch, and she should change her name to rocky please stop! believe me she isnt a lesbian and i would appreciate you will not talk about my wife like that, i told her maybe she should apoligize but maybe she shouldnt when she keeps being bashed. be a man and let it go! brett

I'm done.

Guys and gals, please keep it above the belt. I want this to be an enjoyable site for all Chiefs fans.

chiefs68
01-08-2007, 11:46 PM
believe me she isnt upset at all. she just shrug u guys off but it bothers me

Chiefster
01-08-2007, 11:47 PM
chiefs68 wrote:
[quote]
admin wrote:
This thread is like a train wreck. You can't help but look, but you know it's gonna end badly. I can't decide if we should 'sticky it' or close it.

I may change chief68's username to Rocky. Because she gets knocked down, but just keeps getting up. It's almost uncomfortable watching the beating after awhile.

yes please close it!!!!! this is her husband and she is good person, it seems everyone is getting their rocks off of the post she posted. i understand once but keep bashing her this needs to stop! she said she isnt going to back to hardcore i guess a woman can not voice her opinions, you talk about her crotch, and she should change her name to rocky please stop! believe me she isnt a lesbian and i would appreciate you will not talk about my wife like that, i told her maybe she should apoligize but maybe she shouldnt when she keeps being bashed. be a man and let it go! brett

Well Brett, I can understand your position and I think I can reasonably speak for the community when I say that it would have been dropped a long time ago had she herself not continued. Everything you read about her is a reaction to her blasting us.

Chiefster
01-08-2007, 11:50 PM
chiefs68 wrote:
believe me she isnt upset at all. she just shrug u guys off but it bothers me

judging from the content of her posts here I find that hard to believe, but I will give ya the benefit of the doubt. I hope she isn't upset and I hope she returns.

Old_admin
01-08-2007, 11:50 PM
quote]
chiefs68 wrote:
believe me she isnt upset at all. she just shrug u guys off but it bothers me[/quote]

This thread had nothing to do with the fact that she was a woman. Women are just as welcome here as men. She picked a fight and people responded. Rightly so.

This thread will stay clean from here on, or I will begin deleting posts.

Chiefster
01-08-2007, 11:50 PM
admin wrote:


chiefs68 wrote:
yes please close it!!!!! this is her husband and she is good person, it seems everyone is getting their rocks off of the post she posted. i understand once but keep bashing her this needs to stop! she said she isnt going to back to hardcore i guess a woman can not voice her opinions, you talk about her crotch, and she should change her name to rocky please stop! believe me she isnt a lesbian and i would appreciate you will not talk about my wife like that, i told her maybe she should apoligize but maybe she shouldnt when she keeps being bashed. be a man and let it go! brett

I'm done.

Guys and gals, please keep it above the belt. I want this to be an enjoyable site for all Chiefs fans.

Ditto ;-)

Chiefster
01-08-2007, 11:52 PM
admin wrote:
quote]
chiefs68 wrote:
believe me she isnt upset at all. she just shrug u guys off but it bothers me

This thread had nothing to do with the fact that she was a woman. Women are just as welcome here as men. She picked a fight and people responded. Rightly so.

This thread will stay clean from here on, or I will begin deleting posts.[/quote]

Same here.

chiefs68
01-08-2007, 11:58 PM
well i have read everything and few others have talked about her crotch,being a lesbian,overweight which she isnt a lesbian and far from being overweight and who knows what else was said. im agreeing with her becuz she is love of my life and she is very beautiful woman.so for the game at indy its the players fault not herm or carl they werent out there making the plays in my opinion. when she was reacting to your comments well she had few guys coming back she has the right to voice her opinions just like everyone else.but she was the bigger person to let it go so of course as her husband im standing by her 100%...im done brett

Chiefster
01-09-2007, 12:00 AM
chiefs68 wrote:
well i have read everything and few others have talked about her crotch,being a lesbian,overweight which she isnt a lesbian and far from being overweight and who knows what else was said. im agreeing with her becuz she is love of my life and she is very beautiful woman.so for the game at indy its the players fault not herm or carl they werent out there making the plays in my opinion. when she was reacting to your comments well she had few guys coming back she has the right to voice her opinions just like everyone else.but she was the bigger person to let it go so of course as her husband im standing by her 100%...im done brett

Fair enough Brett. ;-)

m0ef0e
01-09-2007, 12:23 AM
well i have read everything and few others have talked about her crotch,being a lesbian,overweight which she isnt a lesbian and far from being overweight and who knows what else was said. im agreeing with her becuz she is love of my life and she is very beautiful woman.so for the game at indy its the players fault not herm or carl they werent out there making the plays in my opinion. when she was reacting to your comments well she had few guys coming back she has the right to voice her opinions just like everyone else.but she was the bigger person to let it go so of course as her husband im standing by her 100%...im done brett

This is after she started her thread:


to all the so-called fans, do u MORONS!!!!!!

And followed it up with classics like:


whatever !!!!!!!!!!!!!...i know im a good person.and im not overweight either..u guys r such *******s ...u r bunch of whinners....u must be bunch of ***s havent come out of the closet.......PLEASE CONTINUE... LIKE A *****.....

and


read this F**K U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, some of my earlier comments were a little cold but I have no shame. Who cares what a fat, slobby moronic *** has to say anyway? Don't throw poo if you don't want to be treated like a monkey.

kenny1937
01-09-2007, 02:00 AM
You know guys, I think some one is pulling our legs and laughing themselves silly. The "Husband" writes just like the "Wife" . It is either some one with a split personality, or a troll over here with a marvelous script and is making monkies out of us. We just keep feeding the "Beast" and while it makes for good entertainment, it opens up a line of thinking that we really don't need, this has beena board where opinions were given with no attacks on personalities, until this troll or whatever monster it is showed up. Fun is Fun, I say ignore it and let it slink away to what ever rock it "matriculated" from'.

Do what you want, this is just my humble opinion.

Old_admin
01-09-2007, 02:05 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
You know guys, I think some one is pulling our legs and laughing themselves silly. The "Husband" writes just like the "Wife" . It is either some one with a split personality, or a troll over here with a marvelous script and is making monkies out of us. We just keep feeding the "Beast" and while it makes for good entertainment, it opens up a line of thinking that we really don't need, this has beena board where opinions were given with no attacks on personalities, until this troll or whatever monster it is showed up. Fun is Fun, I say ignore it and let it slink away to what ever rock it "matriculated" from'.

Do what you want, this is just my humble opinion.

I agree with everything you've written.

Guru
01-09-2007, 02:27 AM
admin wrote:
I'm convinced this person isn't even old enough to sprout pubes.

However, they have provided me a lot of laughs and I hope they stay around.

I disagree 100%. This was a friendly forum with friendly opinions until this person logged in.

This is my second and last post in this thread.

It disappoints me that this thread is still open and this person or persons is continually allowed to post at this site whether they are serious or just having fun.

kenny1937
01-09-2007, 02:35 AM
I totally agree with both of you, this is also my last post on this thread, have a good night guys, we don't need the animosity this thread fosters.

8-) :lol: :pint:

Old_admin
01-09-2007, 02:36 AM
Close the thread Guru.

chief31
01-09-2007, 11:11 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
You know guys, I think some one is pulling our legs and laughing themselves silly. The "Husband" writes just like the "Wife" . It is either some one with a split personality, or a troll over here with a marvelous script and is making monkies out of us. We just keep feeding the "Beast" and while it makes for good entertainment, it opens up a line of thinking that we really don't need, this has beena board where opinions were given with no attacks on personalities, until this troll or whatever monster it is showed up. Fun is Fun, I say ignore it and let it slink away to what ever rock it "matriculated" from'.

Do what you want, this is just my humble opinion.

Wow, I sure missed alot of action last night.

I don't believe in ghosts. I don't believe in unicorns. And I, most certainly, don't believe in Brett. As I was going through the many posts, that I missed, I was going nuts, waiting for someone to notice the writing style. Not that Brett doesn't exist, just That whoever was writing as Brett, was, in fact, the same individual, who was posting from the beginning.

Anyway, I intend to extend an apology to Chief68, despite the fact that I feel I was well within the boudaries of fairplay, with everything I said.

I believe that I/we may have hurt someones feelings. We did have Chief68 out-numbered. (slightly,lol.)Rather it was justified, due to the initial attacks, or not, I will be sending a PM to apologize, and extend an invitation to post with a bit more discretion.

If Chief68 is reading, please look in your inbox. In case you aren't that familiar with the site, it is in the left-hand column of your page, under "user menu".