PDA

View Full Version : We are in good shape if...

timsatt1
11-18-2007, 03:55 PM
...if chargers and broncos lose, we are right where we need to be. New qb playing well, defense playing well again.

we still have to face Chargers and Broncs again anyways, so we have to beat em fair and square to win playoff birth.

We have a season to play still!!!

good game for defense, brodie, and bowe.

the coaches once again lost the game for us.

GO CHIEFS!!!

wolfpack
11-18-2007, 04:00 PM
we will never be in good shape with hermmie and his lapdog solari running the show.

greg3564
11-18-2007, 04:44 PM
...if chargers and broncos lose, we are right where we need to be. New qb playing well, defense playing well again.

we still have to face Chargers and Broncs again anyways, so we have to beat em fair and square to win playoff birth.

We have a season to play still!!!

good game for defense, brodie, and bowe.

the coaches once again lost the game for us.

GO CHIEFS!!!

No offense Tim, but this coaching will not even get us a .500 season at this point. The Chargers are a better team with some problems. But even their worse game is better than our best game. They put up more points than we do on a weekly basis. It will be close. But this season is nothing to brag about, even if we do win the West. The whole West should be embarrassed. I know I am. As long as Herm and Solari are calling the plays, we are set up to lose.

McLovin
11-18-2007, 11:23 PM
No offense Tim, but this coaching will not even get us a .500 season at this point. The Chargers are a better team with some problems. But even their worse game is better than our best game. They put up more points than we do on a weekly basis. It will be close. But this season is nothing to brag about, even if we do win the West. The whole West should be embarrassed. I know I am. As long as Herm and Solari are calling the plays, we are set up to lose.

That would be worst game, and if I recall in one of our games, (Not our best) we beat them. If you think they are so great why don't you go to their board and root for them. But then again I expect such oversights for someone who can't see that the team is missing LJ.

greg3564
11-19-2007, 12:22 AM
That would be worst game, and if I recall in one of our games, (Not our best) we beat them. If you think they are so great why don't you go to their board and root for them. But then again I expect such oversights for someone who can't see that the team is missing LJ.

Whatever big guy. LJ was producing nothing but bad attitude. He has had a mediocre season at best. 559 yards up to week 9. That's an average of 62 yards a game and 3.5 yards per rush. A whopping 3 TD's this year too. He's a terrible pass blocker and can't run to the edge if his life depended on it. He's a 3rd and short, goal line runner. But if he doesn't get the third down he throws or kicks the football like the baby he is and moves the team backwards. Oh yeah, the Chiefs are really missing that! Priest Holmes hasn't played in TWO years and is already averaging 3.0 yards per rush! LJ is a non-issue.

By the way, statistically the Chargers beat us hands down in most categories. I'm not saying they're the best around, but when they are on it, they put up points. Something the Chiefs can't seem to do this season.

Points per game...SD 23.6, KC 15
Points this season...SD 212, KC 135
TD's this season...SD 11, KC 9
Rushing yards per game...SD 110.8, KC 78.1

In light of the fact that the coaching staff was turned upside down in the off season in San Diego, I think they've done OK. What's our excuse? Hell, what's the AFC West's excuse. Every team, including the Chiefs, sucks bad this year.

I make no apologies about the Chiefs. I am a huge fan and I am entitled to my opinion as are you. But don't question me as a fan or tell me to "go to their board and root for them." That just shows your maturity or lack thereof. Nothing more despicable to turn on other fans. Good look with that.

hermhater
11-19-2007, 12:25 AM
Whatever big guy. LJ was producing nothing but bad attitude. He has had a mediocre season at best. 559 yards up to week 9. That's an average of 62 yards a game and 3.5 yards per rush. A whopping 3 TD's this year too. He's a terrible pass blocker and can't run to the edge if his life depended on it. He's a 3rd and short, goal line runner. But if he doesn't get the third down he throws or kicks the football like the baby he is and moves the team backwards. Oh yeah, the Chiefs are really missing that! Priest Holmes hasn't played in TWO years and is already averaging 3.0 yards per rush! LJ is a non-issue.

By the way, statistically the Chargers beat us hands down in most categories. I'm not saying they're the best around, but when they are on it, they put up points. Something the Chiefs can't seem to do this season.

Points per game...SD 23.6, KC 15
Points this season...SD 212, KC 135
TD's this season...SD 11, KC 9
Rushing yards per game...SD 110.8, KC 78.1

In light of the fact that the coaching staff was turned upside down in the off season in San Diego, I think they've done OK. What's our excuse? Hell, what's the AFC West's excuse. Every team, including the Chiefs, sucks bad this year.

I make no apologies about the Chiefs. I am a huge fan and I am entitled to my opinion as are you. But don't question me as a fan or tell me to "go to their board and root for them." That just shows your maturity or lack thereof. Nothing more despicable to turn on other fans. Good look with that.

It's hard to score TD's outside the Red Zone for any RB in the NFL.

I haven't checked your stats, but is that 3 TD's just rushing? Because I think he has one reception for a TD.

greg3564
11-19-2007, 12:34 AM
It's hard to score TD's outside the Red Zone for any RB in the NFL.

I haven't checked your stats, but is that 3 TD's just rushing? Because I think he has one reception for a TD.

Yes, 3 TD's rushing and 1 receiving. I'm not saying it's horrible, but not good either. He's ranked in a 8 way tie for 20th in total TD's.

hermhater
11-19-2007, 12:36 AM
Yes, 3 TD's rushing and 1 receiving. I'm not saying it's horrible, but not good either. He's ranked in a 8 way tie for 20th in total TD's.

OK, and how many times did Priest get in the Red Zone and have a chance to score a TD today?

I love Priest he is one of my all time favorite players, but LJ is not the problem.

He has an attitude problem, I agree. But he is handling his anger pretty well in my opinion, considering the coaching he has to endure.

Herm still thinks we have Roaf and Shields, because he hasn't even bothered to look at the Offensive line roster. Why would he? He doesn't care about the offense.

greg3564
11-19-2007, 12:56 AM
OK, and how many times did Priest get in the Red Zone and have a chance to score a TD today?

I love Priest he is one of my all time favorite players, but LJ is not the problem.

He has an attitude problem, I agree. But he is handling his anger pretty well in my opinion, considering the coaching he has to endure.

Herm still thinks we have Roaf and Shields, because he hasn't even bothered to look at the Offensive line roster. Why would he? He doesn't care about the offense.

LJ doesn't strike me as a team player. Strictly out there for himself. LJ is not the only problem. No, the big picture includes 1. Herm and Solari 2. The O line and 3. LJ can't stretch to the sides or wait for blocks to set up. Throw all that together and LJ is not suited for this team. Was he suited for the last two years? Yes. But when the defense knows A-That the Chiefs run on 1st and 2nd downs and B-LJ will hit the pile on a draw, those defenses stack the box and squash him each time. Shoulda, coulda, woulda. But Holmes is more than likely in for the rest of the season. The Chiefs are suspect in the handling of LJ's injury. Why? I think he has a worse injury than they are letting on. And has LJ been on the sideline in any of the last two games? Hmmm.

hermhater
11-19-2007, 01:06 AM
LJ doesn't strike me as a team player. Strictly out there for himself. LJ is not the only problem. No, the big picture includes 1. Herm and Solari 2. The O line and 3. LJ can't stretch to the sides or wait for blocks to set up. Throw all that together and LJ is not suited for this team. Was he suited for the last two years? Yes. But when the defense knows A-That the Chiefs run on 1st and 2nd downs and B-LJ will hit the pile on a draw, those defenses stack the box and squash him each time. Shoulda, coulda, woulda. But Holmes is more than likely in for the rest of the season. The Chiefs are suspect in the handling of LJ's injury. Why? I think he has a worse injury than they are letting on. And has LJ been on the sideline in any of the last two games? Hmmm.

LJ could take a pitch to the outside and not have to take the extra 3 steps to get out there after the hand off.

Thank you for supporting me by saying the play calling is terrible and that is why he is suffering.

I don't think I have seen him on the sidelines no.

I also don't blame him for his attitude with the coaching staff.

LJ is a superstar and is being used poorly in this offense (we have an offense?).

greg3564
11-19-2007, 01:18 AM
LJ could take a pitch to the outside and not have to take the extra 3 steps to get out there after the hand off.

Thank you for supporting me by saying the play calling is terrible and that is why he is suffering.

I don't think I have seen him on the sidelines no.

I also don't blame him for his attitude with the coaching staff.

LJ is a superstar and is being used poorly in this offense (we have an offense?).

90% of the failings of this team lies squarely on Herms' shoulders. 10% is various players. They need to throw all the game plays into a bingo drum and spin it and pull out a play when it stops turning. Even a dart board with plays taped to it. Anything else! Because the ineptitude in the coaching is glaring and our opponents have us figured out better than we do.

Another question. Why is Parker still starting? I like the kid but he drops too many balls. I thought that would get better with time, but no. Sippio anyone? Where is he and why isn't he taking Parkers spot. Why isn't Sippio returning kicks instead of Kennison? Kennison just missed most of the season and you make him the starting returned and a starting WR? The guy isn't getting any younger. I can't believe that was Herms' answer to Drummond. I can think of 5-6 other guys more suited for returns.

Really, the more this season drags on, the more I realize that Herm Edwards is a total idiot and has no business as a head coach in the NFL. The only competent coach on the team is Gunther.

hermhater
11-19-2007, 01:24 AM
90% of the failings of this team lies squarely on Herms' shoulders. 10% is various players. They need to throw all the game plays into a bingo drum and spin it and pull out a play when it stops turning. Even a dart board with plays taped to it. Anything else! Because the ineptitude in the coaching is glaring and our opponents have us figured out better than we do.

Another question. Why is Parker still starting? I like the kid but he drops too many balls. I thought that would get better with time, but no. Sippio anyone? Where is he and why isn't he taking Parkers spot. Why isn't Sippio returning kicks instead of Kennison? Kennison just missed most of the season and you make him the starting returned and a starting WR? The guy isn't getting any younger. I can't believe that was Herms' answer to Drummond. I can think of 5-6 other guys more suited for returns.

Really, the more this season drags on, the more I realize that Herm Edwards is a total idiot and has no business as a head coach in the NFL. The only competent coach on the team is Gunther.

You're welcome to borrow part of my user name if you want! :lol:

:D

greg3564
11-19-2007, 01:30 AM
You're welcome to borrow part of my user name if you want! :lol:

:D

Maybe I can be Hermbasher? Herminhater? StupidcoachHerm? LeaveKCHerm? KCHatesHerm? I dunno, so many choices. :D

hermhater
11-19-2007, 01:33 AM
Maybe I can be Hermbasher? Herminhater? StupidcoachHerm? LeaveKCHerm? KCHatesHerm? I dunno, so many choices. :D

I had a different name when I got here.

Coach will probably change it for you, if you want.

I cursed Herm so much I think luv suggested I change my name to hermhater, and he was cool enough to do it for me!!!

anaeelbackwards
11-19-2007, 03:19 AM
I had a different name when I got here.

Coach will probably change it for you, if you want.

I cursed Herm so much I think luv suggested I change my name to hermhater, and he was cool enough to do it for me!!!

what? so we was able to change names back in september? i thought coach just added that.. hmph.

what was ur name when you first got in here?

i thought i knew you well my friend, :drunkhb:

hermhater
11-19-2007, 03:21 AM
just a bizarre jumble of personal words

my comments were labeled as herm biased so i was encouraged to be called hermhater and i had NO problem with that