PDA

View Full Version : New look for ChiefsCrowd.com in 07-08'. Need your help.

Old_admin
01-08-2007, 09:45 PM
As I've mentioned in previous posts, I am going to be giving ChiefsCrowd.com a facelift during the offseason. I'm evaluating my options currently and I need your help.

Look at the layout of the link below. However, keep in mind when looking at this theme that it would be completely converted to a Chiefs theme. The Colors, logos, pictures, and everything would be Chiefs related. But the general layout of the homepage would appear similar to this:

http://demo.rockettheme.com/jan07_gator

What do you think of the layout? Is it too commercial? Do you like it?

This would be the appearance of the home page. The forums and news would have similar headers without the rest of the page.

This is our site and I want to make it one that we can all be proud of. Please take the time to share your input. It is how I'm going to make my decision.

Do you like this template? Also, what site features would you like to see added for next year?

Thanks,
Coach

Chiefster
01-08-2007, 10:01 PM
Nice layout; I would very much like to see it with a Chiefs theme. Many of the ideas that Guru and I brainstormed of earlier last year I PMed or e-mailed you. Do you still have those thoughts and ideas? All of those ideas can be implemented with vbulletin.

Old_admin
01-08-2007, 10:02 PM
Chiefster wrote:
Many of the ideas that Guru and I brainstormed of earlier last year I PMed or e-mailed you. Do you still have those thoughts and ideas? All of those ideas can be implemented with vbulletin.

Got them and they will be implemented into the vbulletin forums.

Chiefster
01-08-2007, 10:04 PM
admin wrote:

Chiefster wrote:
Many of the ideas that Guru and I brainstormed of earlier last year I PMed or e-mailed you. Do you still have those thoughts and ideas? All of those ideas can be implemented with vbulletin.

Got them and they will be implemented into the vbulletin forums.

Cool! Will our Threads and posts be transfered over to the new site?

Old_admin
01-08-2007, 10:06 PM
Chiefster wrote:

This is the plan. I have full intentions of everything moving over as is. Content and forum posts.

Especially chiefs68's post from this week. :hammer: :hammer:

Chiefster
01-08-2007, 10:34 PM
admin wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

This is the plan. I have full intentions of everything moving over as is. Content and forum posts.

Especially chiefs68's post from this week. :hammer: :hammer:

YESSSSS!!! Be sure to back it up! :-D

Guru
01-09-2007, 01:30 AM
I like what I see so far. Looking forward to seeing how you implement the Chiefs theme and colors into it.

kenny1937
01-09-2007, 01:56 AM
Nice, Coach, very professional looking, I think we have taken the next step in improving an already great site to discuss our Chiefs, great job Coach, Guru, and Chiefster, how can we not succeed. Looking forward to seeing the finished product, again Great Job. From the heart of an old Chief Fan.

Chiefster
02-09-2007, 11:49 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Nice, Coach, very professional looking, I think we have taken the next step in improving an already great site to discuss our Chiefs, great job Coach, Guru, and Chiefster, how can we not succeed. Looking forward to seeing the finished product, again Great Job. From the heart of an old Chief Fan.

I too am looking forward to seeing the "Crowd" take that next step.

Any news regarding this Coach? :hammer:

Chiefster
03-05-2007, 10:14 AM
Speaking for myself; I believe that the "New look" has come off better then imagined!