PDA

View Full Version : Herm is happy because we are punting again.

hermhater
11-19-2007, 03:48 PM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/11/174.jpg

Ahhh... just what I like to see... the hang time that Colquitt has.

I think he is my favorite player.

anaeelbackwards
11-20-2007, 01:04 PM
he's the our best and most used player on the team@!

he should get a new contract!

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/71764500.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193875DCB1DD8387ABBCF38DD9926BFBCA8 A40A659CEC4C8CB6

Chiefster
11-20-2007, 02:40 PM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/11/174.jpg

Ahhh... just what I like to see... the hang time that Colquitt has.

I think he is my favorite player.

We've scored our high ten points today; life is good!

rbedgood
11-30-2007, 01:12 AM
Just a thought...but if Herm wants to run the team through the defense shouldn't he have young athletic cover corners and a run stopping stud at DT? The rest of the defense is pretty solid, but those are glaring holes in a defense if you're counting on playing a ball-control low-scoring style of football.

Frankly the Chiefs offense is bad, but it is about as good as the offense that Dilfer and company won the Super Bowl with a few years back. The difference is 2 athletic young corners (Starks & McCallister) and 2 monsters at DT (Adams & Siragosa)...the Chiefs DEs and LBs are great, safeties are good, but the other weaknesses stand out.

hermhater
12-01-2007, 12:50 AM
Just a thought...but if Herm wants to run the team through the defense shouldn't he have young athletic cover corners and a run stopping stud at DT? The rest of the defense is pretty solid, but those are glaring holes in a defense if you're counting on playing a ball-control low-scoring style of football.

Frankly the Chiefs offense is bad, but it is about as good as the offense that Dilfer and company won the Super Bowl with a few years back. The difference is 2 athletic young corners (Starks & McCallister) and 2 monsters at DT (Adams & Siragosa)...the Chiefs DEs and LBs are great, safeties are good, but the other weaknesses stand out.

Why would he do that?

We have Ty Law!

:lol:

Chiefster
12-04-2007, 03:32 PM

Agreed; don't look now, but your sounding like a Chiefs fan. ;)

rbedgood
12-05-2007, 04:33 AM
Agreed; don't look now, but your sounding like a Chiefs fan. ;)

I didn't figure I'd entertain y'all with the 40 players the 49ers need to replace (off the 53 man roster)...easier to say that Gore, Davis, Nedney & Staley on the offense are okay, and most of the starters on Defense are okay. The rest of the roster pretty much sucks...

But nice try brother...

Chiefster
12-05-2007, 04:56 AM
I didn't figure I'd entertain y'all with the 40 players the 49ers need to replace (off the 53 man roster)...easier to say that Gore, Davis, Nedney & Staley on the offense are okay, and most of the starters on Defense are okay. The rest of the roster pretty much sucks...

But nice try brother...

Well I am tenacious. :D

rbedgood
12-06-2007, 01:38 AM
Well I am fortyacious. :D

FYP...

hermhater
12-06-2007, 01:49 AM
FYP...

Nice!

:D

Chiefster