PDA

View Full Version : Scalped???



m0ef0e
01-09-2007, 06:30 PM
I'm sorry for the lousy pun and to allow myself to be pulled overboard and through the mud on some other posts.

I was just wondering who (if anyone) will get the axe?

Just wondering what you guys think.

Chiefster
01-09-2007, 10:16 PM
m0ef0e wrote:
I'm sorry for the lousy pun and to allow myself to be pulled overboard and through the mud on some other posts.

I was just wondering who (if anyone) will get the axe?

Just wondering what you guys think.

I could only hope that the first three would be Carl, Herm and Mike. But My guess would be be Hall, Wesley, Sims and possibly Parker. But I'm just probably talkin out of my shorts.

Guru
01-10-2007, 01:40 AM
I would be absoulutely thrilled just to have Carl stripped of his GM duties and just let him be president of the organization. He knows how to generate income but I am just not convinced that he knows how to draft or field a balanced team.

kenny1937
01-10-2007, 02:20 AM
Guru wrote:
I would be absoulutely thrilled just to have Carl stripped of his GM duties and just let him be president of the organization. He knows how to generate income but I am just not convinced that he knows how to draft or field a balanced team.



Hey Great Idea, Mr. Peterson for President, Dick Vermiel for GM, and Bill Cohare Coach, with various player changes!

GO CHIEFS IN 2007!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
01-10-2007, 06:32 AM
Guru wrote:
I would be absoulutely thrilled just to have Carl stripped of his GM duties and just let him be president of the organization. He knows how to generate income but I am just not convinced that he knows how to draft or field a balanced team.



Meh, He'd just find a way to have his hand in the draft picks anyway; I don't see him giving that up unless we pay him more for specializing in being the Club President - and I don't recommend that. A clean divorce from Queen Carl is the only way to go. IMO

kenny1937
01-10-2007, 12:03 PM
Awww! Now I will have to tear up my "Peterson for President" sign, although I wonder who's for Vice. (grin)

GO CHIEFS :hammer: 2007!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

wolfpack
01-11-2007, 06:08 PM
it sounds,if true Terry Shea is going to be axed. hermie let dickie v`s offensive ways have it on the radio. here comes the old "3 yards and cloud of dust " offence like it or not. this type of offence will not win super bowls. even last year`s steelers opened up the book.

kenny1937
01-11-2007, 07:41 PM
wolfpack wrote:
it sounds,if true Terry Shea is going to be axed. hermie let dickie v`s offensive ways have it on the radio. here comes the old "3 yards and cloud of dust " offence like it or not. this type of offence will not win super bowls. even last year`s steelers opened up the book.


Just thinking about this kind of offense makes me want to throw up, If this is Herms idea of offense, he better sign Godzilla to run and The Hulk to block. Oh Man! sorry but the thought has my stomach churning, and I think I am going to have nightmares. (grin)

GO CHIEFS Championship Eleven in 2007!!

8-) :lol: :pint: