PDA

View Full Version : Faiders are coming, oh my!!!

timsatt1
11-20-2007, 12:25 AM
Wow! What a great game to get brodie and Co a boost for possibly finishing the season strong!!!

i am realistic, I know we are missing some key ingredients for being favored to win the majority of our final games.

...but at the same time, we also, with the players we do have, have a chance to win some games we shouldnt win and still have a shot at the playoffs.

...and the ball is still in our hands, unlike last year when we didnt earn the playoffs.

this year, we can earn it by WINNING games. last year, we made it by relying on other teams to lose, not relying on us to win. that is the difference.

but we still get to play both teams still contending for our spot, SD and BRONCS. And we have the ability to beat both.

I think we need to turn this board around from all the negative posts of "we are going to finish 7-9" and realize that we can still end up with the best record in our conference against afc west teams and we can still beat the broncos and chargers outright.

in fact, lets plan on winning those games and plan on being in the playoffs with our new quarterback getting his first taste of it.

hermhater
11-20-2007, 12:40 AM
I think if Herm opens the play book, and stops sticking his head up his a$$ we can win this division stretch we have coming up.

Denver away will be tough, but we can do it.

Our D is strong, and we have the weapons on offense to burn the rest of the teams left!!!

I am with you man!

We can win the division still, and if we do that we can be pretty sure we won't have any one else from the West in the playoffs.

Chiefs will represent and dominate in the playoffs.

We are coming for you Manning...

tammietailgator
11-20-2007, 12:51 AM
We're ready!! well maybe not completely ready, but getting there.

:sign0098:

Chiefster
11-20-2007, 04:04 PM
I think if Herm opens the play book, and stops sticking his head up his a$$ we can win this division stretch we have coming up...

That's a mighty if.

hermhater
11-20-2007, 04:09 PM
That's a mighty if.

I see what you did there!

That's a mighty big if!!!

:lol: :sign0098:

Chiefster
11-20-2007, 04:11 PM
I see what you did there!

That's a mighty big if!!!

:lol: :sign0098:

:bananen_smilies046:

Polleo Pit Man
11-22-2007, 12:16 AM
I think if Herm opens the play book, and stops sticking his head up his a$$ we can win this division stretch we have coming up.

Denver away will be tough, but we can do it.

Our D is strong, and we have the weapons on offense to burn the rest of the teams left!!!

I am with you man!

We can win the division still, and if we do that we can be pretty sure we won't have any one else from the West in the playoffs.

Chiefs will represent and dominate in the playoffs.

We are coming for you Manning...

It is kinda exciting seeing all our young players playing! This has never really been somthing the CHIEFS have done. We usually always have the oldest team in the league. I think we have made some good drafts these last two years!!

Look out Peyton!

IlovetheChiefs
11-23-2007, 06:22 PM
Chiefs win 16-3 against the Faiders this Sunday!

Donks lose in Chicago. But maybe a little much to expect the Dolts lose to the Ravens. But that's okay, we'll beat those Dolts next week at Arrowhead!

By the way, does anyone recall if a team has ever led a division in the second half of the season with a losing record? It could have happened if S.D. lost to Indi a couple weeks ago. It would have been a three way tie at 4-5. But it didn't happen. And all three could be 5-6 after this week. But I bet S.D. beats Baltimore and goes to 6-5. I really can't recall it ever happening before.

Chiefster
11-23-2007, 08:12 PM
Wow! What a great game to get brodie and Co a boost for possibly finishing the season strong!!!

i am realistic, I know we are missing some key ingredients for being favored to win the majority of our final games.

...but at the same time, we also, with the players we do have, have a chance to win some games we shouldnt win and still have a shot at the playoffs.

...and the ball is still in our hands, unlike last year when we didnt earn the playoffs.

this year, we can earn it by WINNING games. last year, we made it by relying on other teams to lose, not relying on us to win. that is the difference.

but we still get to play both teams still contending for our spot, SD and BRONCS. And we have the ability to beat both.

I think we need to turn this board around from all the negative posts of "we are going to finish 7-9" and realize that we can still end up with the best record in our conference against afc west teams and we can still beat the broncos and chargers outright.

in fact, lets plan on winning those games and plan on being in the playoffs with our new quarterback getting his first taste of it.

Thank you Carl - Rah, Rah - Peterson :p
j/k

hermhater
11-24-2007, 03:14 AM

Donks lose in Chicago. But maybe a little much to expect the Dolts lose to the Ravens. But that's okay, we'll beat those Dolts next week at Arrowhead!

By the way, does anyone recall if a team has ever led a division in the second half of the season with a losing record? It could have happened if S.D. lost to Indi a couple weeks ago. It would have been a three way tie at 4-5. But it didn't happen. And all three could be 5-6 after this week. But I bet S.D. beats Baltimore and goes to 6-5. I really can't recall it ever happening before.

I think the Chiefs win 28-10!!!

Don't know about leading a division after the second half of the season, but this is a pretty bizarre year.

The AFC West if the second most competitive division in the NFL.

I think this year kind of proves it.

Chiefster
11-24-2007, 05:15 AM
I think the Chiefs win 28-10!!!

Don't know about leading a division after the second half of the season, but this is a pretty bizarre year.

The AFC West if the second most competitive division in the NFL.

I think this year kind of proves it.

It maybe the most competitive but it is also the weakest IMO.

McLovin
11-24-2007, 11:29 AM

You can look at it as a losing record, but as of right now no team in the division has a winning record. 5-5 is the leader in the division. Welcome to the AFC Worst.

Pro_Angler
11-24-2007, 08:46 PM
It's all up to Herm guy's. You seen what we can do even with a crappy running game VS Indy when he ley Brodie throw the rock. I see Bowe on a crossing route going for 50+ yds tomorrow. I see tops 60yds rushing.

Chiefster
11-24-2007, 08:49 PM
You can look at it as a losing record, but as of right now no team in the division has a winning record. 5-5 is the leader in the division. Welcome to the AFC Worst.

Yep!

tornadospotter
11-25-2007, 12:21 AM
I HATE THE fAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO CHIEF'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chiefster
11-25-2007, 05:30 AM
I HATE THE fAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO CHIEF'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will rooy for the Chiefs as always, but I just can't seem to get excited about this one; especially after the KU loss there yesterday.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!

wolfpack
11-25-2007, 10:47 AM
i personally cant get excited about winning the west and going to the playoffs. we would win the west and get our butts kicked in the playoffs. i dont want to get to the playoffs i want to go deep into them. this will never happen with hermmie. as long as we can beat the faiders and the donks during this rebuilding year i`m alittle happy. FIRE PETTERSON,HERMMIE,SOLARI AND CURL! GO CHIEFS!!

timsatt1
11-25-2007, 10:51 AM
i personally cant get excited about winning the west and going to the playoffs. we would win the west and get our butts kicked in the playoffs. i dont want to get to the playoffs i want to go deep into them. this will never happen with hermmie. as long as we can beat the faiders and the donks during this rebuilding year i`m alittle happy. FIRE PETTERSON,HERMMIE,SOLARI AND CURL! GO CHIEFS!!

timsatt1: well i personally CAN be excited about a first round loss for us. Getting Brody that experience means everything!

I will rooy for the Chiefs as always, but I just can't seem to get excited about this one; especially after the KU loss there yesterday.

timsatt1: i share your pain. what a sad loss for us! I didn't even watch most of the second half, just saw that somehow we were within a touchdown with less than a minute left. I was hoping KU would be the biggest cinderella team ever in college football. oh well.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!

timsatt1
11-25-2007, 10:53 AM
also, if KU would have came back and won on that last drive...(which didnt happen, so it is kind of irrelevant that i am talking about it) i think that would have been the greatest college football comeback EVER. Greatest as in how improbable it was to come back and what was on the line at the time for each team's season.

the game would have been played many more years on espn classic sports.

DrunkHillbilly
11-25-2007, 08:25 PM
Is everybody still in love with Croyle? 12/23 for 145 and a pick?????

McLovin
11-25-2007, 08:27 PM
I am, man he is in his 2nd game starting, he is going to have some bumps, and overall I think he played really good today. We again lost a game we should have won.

hermhater
11-25-2007, 08:32 PM

Yep!

So far I like what I see in the kid.

He is a definite improvement on Huard that is for sure!

The kid is mobile and is really helping out the O line!

DrunkHillbilly
11-25-2007, 11:17 PM
I will agree that he is an improvement over Huard only because of his mobility but if you guys are planning on him carrying this team into the future and to the next level, I think there is going to be a lot of heart ache in the years to come!!!

hermhater
11-25-2007, 11:28 PM
I will agree that he is an improvement over Huard only because of his mobility but if you guys are planning on him carrying this team into the future and to the next level, I think there is going to be a lot of heart ache in the years to come!!!

What the hell else do we have to look forward to?

Until the O line is fixed and HERM is run out of town this is the only show in town.

Best of luck to the kid, I hope he is a Super Star!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

greg3564
11-26-2007, 12:19 AM

He did well. He's only two games into his career. I know a lot of people here were still hoping for a West title, but I had figured that we were out a couple games ago. Croyle needs to get experience and needs a line to protect him better. Overall I think he performed well under pressure and is accurate when when given the time in the pocket. But let's face it folks, the Raiders brought in the better team today. As much as I loathe their existence, they outplayed us. We barely won in Oakland last time and today they played good ball.

Chiefster
11-26-2007, 12:25 AM
Croyle didn't loose this game; heck, the "O" line didn't even lose this game. This one rests squarely on the shoulders of Herm Edwards complete ineptness and the fact that the defense did not do their jobs this time out.