PDA

View Full Version : I hate to say it..............

DrunkHillbilly
11-20-2007, 06:28 PM
Priest Holmes, RB KC
News: According to a FOXSports.com report, Chiefs RB Priest Holmes (http://rick1424.football.sportsline.com/players/playerpage/1645) re-injured his neck in Week 11's loss to Indianapolis and his future in football may be in doubt once again. He will get opinions from doctors this week before making a decision.
Analysis: This news could definitely end Holmes' career, as neck injuries are obviously not something you want to mess with. Kolby Smith will likely get the start if Holmes can't play against the Raiders, who have one of the league's worst run defenses, and could be a very nice sleeper start in Week 12.

timsatt1
11-20-2007, 06:31 PM
well, he had a fine career, so if this is the end, so be it.

priest will always be my favorite chief ever.
...well, maybe brodie one day will. right now it is the Priest!

hermhater
11-20-2007, 06:36 PM
I wish those dang clips of the game I posted weren't so fuzzy.

I went back and looked and Priest was definitely facemasked on the play where he injured his neck.

It is easier to see here on my computer where I have the originals. YouTube messed them all up.

Next week will be better resolution as I have been working on using different (insert mumbo jumbo here) and now have the best resolution possible with my computers capabilities, and dealing with how YouTube changes the formats.

Just another freakin' example of Chiefs players getting injured by blatant fouls and nothing being done by the NFL.

It looks like we are gonna have to be bullies like New England to get any respect or even be noticed by the freakin' league.

Canada
11-20-2007, 07:51 PM
I wish those dang clips of the game I posted weren't so fuzzy.

I went back and looked and Priest was definitely facemasked on the play where he injured his neck.

It is easier to see here on my computer where I have the originals. YouTube messed them all up.

Next week will be better resolution as I have been working on using different (insert mumbo jumbo here) and now have the best resolution possible with my computers capabilities, and dealing with how YouTube changes the formats.

Just another freakin' example of Chiefs players getting injured by blatant fouls and nothing being done by the NFL.

It looks like we are gonna have to be bullies like New England to get any respect or even be noticed by the freakin' league.

It wasn't called because Manning didn't say it was a penalty. (Bullsh!t horsecollar play)

hermhater
11-20-2007, 07:53 PM
It wasn't called because Manning didn't say it was a penalty. (Bullsh!t horsecollar play)

That was crap.

You could see he just had him by the jersey, because his shoulder pads were clearly visible!!!

Canada
11-20-2007, 07:54 PM
That was crap.

You could see he just had him by the jersey, because his shoulder pads were clearly visible!!!

Even the announcers said it wasn't, the refs never called it....then Peyton started to cry and the flag was thrown.

hermhater
11-20-2007, 07:55 PM
Even the announcers said it wasn't, the refs never called it....then Peyton started to cry and the flag was thrown.

Do you remember what time it was in the game?

I want to go back and check it out again.

Canada
11-20-2007, 07:56 PM
Do you remember what time it was in the game?

I want to go back and check it out again.

It was the play before Indy got their TD. Addai scored on the next play.

hermhater
11-20-2007, 08:12 PM
It was the play before Indy got their TD. Addai scored on the next play.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3071

Here is the video. The penalty that doesn't happen is at the 2:27 mark in the video.

Blatant BS by Manning and the Refs!

:mob:

Polleo Pit Man
11-20-2007, 09:05 PM
There was a play also where i believe priest was brought down with a horse coller but the defender let go at the last second , it never got called?

hermhater
11-20-2007, 09:21 PM
There was a play also where i believe priest was brought down with a horse coller but the defender let go at the last second , it never got called?

When did it happen during the game?

I missed that one I guess.

We get hosed on so many calls by the refs, I can't catch them all.

Polleo Pit Man
11-20-2007, 09:25 PM
When did it happen during the game?

I missed that one I guess.

We get hosed on so many calls by the refs, I can't catch them all.

It was in the second half I believe. I dont know for sure when it happed , I just remember thinkin "what the heck ?" The announcers mentioned it.

hermhater
11-20-2007, 09:27 PM
I know he got face masked and that is what caused his most recent neck injury.

Is that the one you are talking about?

Polleo Pit Man
11-20-2007, 09:31 PM
I know he got face masked and that is what caused his most recent neck injury.

Is that the one you are talking about?
No it was definately a horse collar, it wasnt long after the bulls**t one we got called on us? I think it was by bob sanders or whatever?

hermhater
11-20-2007, 09:40 PM
Go to the Locker room and check out the clips.

Let me know when it happened, I'm interested in that.

Polleo Pit Man
11-20-2007, 09:50 PM
Go to the Locker room and check out the clips.

Let me know when it happened, I'm interested in that.
well I think it might be -2:40 of vid 21. I specifically remeber seeing it up close, I wonder if somehow I watched a different broadcast? I dont remember the annoucers but it was Jackson that made the tackle. If you look close you can see thats how he originally get him down but lets go as soon as the ref is looking and he looks at the ref to make sure no flag!

Polleo Pit Man
11-20-2007, 09:53 PM
Yeah that was it! They show a re-play.

Canada
11-20-2007, 09:55 PM
They didnt call it because he let go before Priest hit the ground

hermhater
11-20-2007, 09:57 PM
well I think it might be -2:40 of vid 21. I specifically remeber seeing it up close, I wonder if somehow I watched a different broadcast? I dont remember the annoucers but it was Jackson that made the tackle. If you look close you can see thats how he originally get him down but lets go as soon as the ref is looking and he looks at the ref to make sure no flag!

Yep, there it is.

Brodie should have went and cried to the refs like Manning.

Maybe we need a bet on how many times the Chiefs get screwed by the officials against the freakin' Raiders!

:mob: :mob: :mob:

tammietailgator
11-20-2007, 09:58 PM
were exactly is this video clip?

Polleo Pit Man
They didnt call it because he let go before Priest hit the ground
I think they should have called it after they screwed up the call on us, we deserved it. Should be like a face mask, so what if you let go, you still did it !

hermhater
They didnt call it because Croyle didn't go and cry to the refs!

FYP! :D

Polleo Pit Man
you tube forum vid 21 -2:40

hermhater
11-20-2007, 09:59 PM

It's in YouTube forums.

I stated before it was the Locker Room.

My bad.

Polleo Pit Man
11-20-2007, 10:00 PM
Yep, there it is.

Brodie should have went and cried to the refs like Manning.

Maybe we need a bet on how many times the Chiefs get screwed by the officials against the freakin' Raiders!

:mob: :mob: :mob:
The refs are always gonna favor a team like the colts?

Canada
11-20-2007, 10:03 PM
I think they should have called it after they screwed up the call on us, we deserved it. Should be like a face mask, so what if you let go, you still did it !

I agree, just repeating the logic the announcers said (this was on the horsecollar, not the facemask)

hermhater
11-20-2007, 10:05 PM
I agree, just repeating the logic the announcers said (this was on the horsecollar, not the facemask)

This is one of the few games where I can remember the announcers being fair to the Chiefs.

And then the reps go and do their usual thing.

Canada
11-20-2007, 10:07 PM
Meh....the coaching lost the game not the refs.

hermhater
11-20-2007, 10:09 PM
Meh....the coaching lost the game not the refs.

I agree with that 100%

I just hate the way the Chiefs are treated by the league.

tammietailgator
11-20-2007, 10:10 PM
wonder how the coaching staff faces a bunch of poff players.

Canada
11-20-2007, 10:10 PM
Parity my friend....parity. If word gets out about how good the Chiefs really are then there will be no fans of other teams

hermhater
11-20-2007, 10:14 PM

:sign0153: :lol:

Canada
11-20-2007, 10:16 PM
:sign0153: :lol:

I am guessing that is pissed off players!?!

tammietailgator
11-20-2007, 10:18 PM
thought I would edit for the clean cut ones around here.

:lol:

Polleo Pit Man
11-20-2007, 10:18 PM
:shootingsoldier: SOLARI

:armee_smilies132: HERM

:drunkhb: = ME

Canada
11-20-2007, 10:19 PM
That better not be my beer man!!

tammietailgator
11-20-2007, 10:25 PM
:shootingsoldier: SOLARI

:armee_smilies132: HERM

:drunkhb: = ME

Good Post!!!! How can I nominate this???

Chiefster
11-20-2007, 10:27 PM
I hate to see this, although I can't say as it comes as a complete surprise to me.

Canada
11-20-2007, 10:28 PM
I hate to see this, although I can't say as it comes as a complete surprise to me.

People drinkin my beer?? me too

hermhater
11-20-2007, 10:31 PM

I know it can get old for some to keep reading about beer, but this is Chiefs season.

We tend to let our hair down, and enjoy the 4 months we get to worship at the church of the Chiefs!

Chiefster
11-20-2007, 10:32 PM
People drinkin my beer?? me too

Yep not just any body can handle that Canadian beer. :D

tammietailgator
11-20-2007, 10:33 PM
No nooo.... dont worry, I'll read the instructions :)

Chiefster
11-20-2007, 10:37 PM

You do know that I was talking about Priest Holmes right?

Canada
11-20-2007, 10:37 PM

You may need a personal instructor on Canadian beer. I will be holding a three day clinic this weekend. The cost is only transportation and beer. The Canadian Chiefs experience is free!! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
11-20-2007, 10:38 PM

Oh.

Are we getting back on track then?

:D

Canada
11-20-2007, 10:40 PM
Oh.

Not if I have anything to say about it!!

tammietailgator
11-20-2007, 10:41 PM
No, I thought you were commenting on me asking how to nominate a post... LOL - DB Moment

Chiefster
11-20-2007, 10:55 PM
Oh.

Well for that one reply any way.

hermhater
11-20-2007, 10:59 PM
Well for that one reply any way.

OK, we now have no LJ, and no Priest.

Go Kolby!!!!

:bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
11-20-2007, 11:01 PM
OK, we now have no LJ, and no Priest.

Go Kolby!!!!

:bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046:

It ain't gonna matter who we run behind that "O" line.

tammietailgator
11-20-2007, 11:03 PM
But we can still pass, I like the way croyle does it. We got bowe..... and I think kolby will surprise us.... but then I always think of the glass 1/2 full

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

hermhater
11-20-2007, 11:06 PM
I can't remember who mentioned it, may have been timsatt, but the O line would look half as bad if we didn't run on first down 9 out of 10 times.

Even I can win with those odds.