PDA

View Full Version : What are you thankful for this holiday season?

Chiefster
11-21-2007, 12:53 PM
For me, since the chiefs are stinking it up, it's: God, family, friends and life; in that order.

anaeelbackwards
11-21-2007, 06:27 PM
GOOD FAITH, FAMILY, FRIENDS

CHIEFS FOOTBALL AND CHIEFSCROWD.COM

:yahoo:

sling58
11-21-2007, 07:31 PM

She took mine!

I am thankful for everything I have.

:D

Canada
11-21-2007, 09:29 PM
Beer

Polleo Pit Man
11-21-2007, 09:45 PM
Beer
:bananen_smilies046: BEER :bananen_smilies046:

McLovin
11-21-2007, 11:47 PM
YouTube - Montgomery Gentry - Lucky Man

That pretty much explains it, Last week when my Chiefs lost, lord it put me in a bad mood.

I know Im a lucky man, gods given me a pretty fair hand.

I am thankful for My Family, My Friends, most of you on chiefscrowd.com and I am thankful that I will prolly outlive the Sperm - Queen Carl era of the Chiefs. I also am thankful I have a good enough head on my shoulders to see that LJ is an asset not a detriment like many seem to think.

Canada
11-21-2007, 11:50 PM
YouTube - Montgomery Gentry - Lucky Man (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfpb6c_DL1A)

That pretty much explains it, Last week when my Chiefs lost, lord it put me in a bad mood.

I know Im a lucky man, gods given me a pretty fair hand.

I am thankful for My Family, My Friends, most of you on chiefscrowd.com and I am thankful that I will prolly outlive the Sperm - Queen Carl era of the Chiefs. I also am thankful I have a good enough head on my shoulders to see that LJ is an asset not a detriment like many seem to think.

No one is saying he is a detriment, everyone is saying that he could improve....attitude, pass protection, outside running. If you do not see this then you need to pay more attention when he plays. If you do see it then stop twisting people words to fit into your arguments with everyone.

McLovin
11-22-2007, 12:02 AM
No one is saying he is a detriment, everyone is saying that he could improve....attitude, pass protection, outside running. If you do not see this then you need to pay more attention when he plays. If you do see it then stop twisting people words to fit into your arguments with everyone.
I do see that, I see that he needs an attitude adjustment, he needs to learn to block and be more of a team player, but I have seen some post on here that even with Priest retiring they still don't miss LJ, I feel that Priest did far more damage to the Chiefs this season then LJ has since he has been with the team, talking the team into believing he was 100% or very close and trading Bennett to make room for him, now look where we are. And Priest has always kinda done what he wanted, but in mosts eyes he can do no wrong.
Right now I am in the worst place I have been as a Chiefs fan in 16 years. Even most on here who wanted to see Priest play didn't want LJ hurt to do it, and didn't think LJ being hurt was a good thing. There are a couple though that still believe this and for them I have no sympathy. Ohhh and one that at first was happy about LJ decided that LJ wasn't the cause like he thought and backed off - all of this before Priest retired.

This mess with Priest should cost Priest money, it should cost Herm and Carl their jobs. And it certainly has cost the Chiefs their season.

On a side note Canada did you find a Wii yet. I did see that Amazon is selling the wii for 80 tomorrrow if you voted for it you have a chance. Hope your kids get everything they want this year. (well everything you can afford without killing the beer budget LOL)

Polleo Pit Man
11-22-2007, 12:08 AM
This mess with Priest should cost Priest money, it should cost Herm and Carl their jobs. And it certainly has cost the Chiefs their season.

I dont even understand this statement?

Chiefster
11-22-2007, 12:08 AM
Back on track, lets not high jack this one guys. Lets stay thankful. :)

Chiefster
11-22-2007, 12:10 AM

Ditto girl!

Canada
11-22-2007, 12:42 AM
Back on track, lets not high jack this one guys. Lets stay thankful. :)

Sorry boss, I keep forgetting that it is Thanksgiving for my neighbours to the south!! :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
11-22-2007, 12:46 AM
Sorry boss, I keep forgetting that it is Thanksgiving for my neighbours to the south!! :bananen_smilies046:

No problem dude! :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
11-22-2007, 12:50 AM
No problem dude! :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster had a beer with me...now there is something to be thankful for!! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
11-22-2007, 12:52 AM
I am thankful for many things.

I was able to get my son for the Holiday weekend.

The Chiefs season is not over.

I got to have chicken parmesan for dinner.

My GF got my sons wireless network card to work.

And now I am watching my son play Diablo, and drinking beer.

This day couldn't have gone better.

Canada
11-22-2007, 12:54 AM
it would be better if u werent slowing down the poker game

tornadospotter
11-22-2007, 01:26 AM
I am thankful to God, My Country, and My Family. I am thankful that my oldest daughter found her man and that he is great son, to us, he love my daughter and we have a grandson, that we all love and adore. I am thankful for my second daughter that is so smart, she is heading for a medical career, she is doing great in school and hopefully she will get good scholar ships for college, I am thankful for my youngest daughter, who struggles in school, has learning difficulties, but is so full of love, always a hug no matter what that first from her when you come home from work. When I really look at all this, what more do I need. I am thankful for what I have been blessed with.

Chiefster
11-22-2007, 01:49 AM
Chiefster had a beer with me...now there is something to be thankful for!! :bananen_smilies046:

Ooops!! I meant :toast2:

tornadospotter
11-22-2007, 02:58 AM
I am thankful for many things.

I was able to get my son for the Holiday weekend.

The Chiefs season is not over.

I got to have chicken parmesan for dinner.

My GF got my sons wireless network card to work.

And now I am watching my son play Diablo, and drinking beer.

This day couldn't have gone better.
Glad you have your son for the Holiday. Happy Thanksgiving!

hermhater
11-22-2007, 04:10 AM
I am thankful to God, My Country, and My Family. I am thankful that my oldest daughter found her man and that he is great son, to us, he love my daughter and we have a grandson, that we all love and adore. I am thankful for my second daughter that is so smart, she is heading for a medical career, she is doing great in school and hopefully she will get good scholar ships for college, I am thankful for my youngest daughter, who struggles in school, has learning difficulties, but is so full of love, always a hug no matter what that first from her when you come home from work. When I really look at all this, what more do I need. I am thankful for what I have been blessed with.

Amen! :yahoo:

Polleo Pit Man
11-22-2007, 04:14 AM
I am thankful for all the money I took from HermHater tonight!:drunkhb:

Guru
11-22-2007, 04:34 AM
All of the above.

Course, now if Clark fired Carl, that would just make it darn near perfect.

hermhater
11-22-2007, 04:37 AM
These are wishes right?

Then I am with you!

:lol: :sign0098: :yahoo:

Chiefster
11-22-2007, 12:42 PM
All of the above.

Course, now if Clark fired Carl, that would just make it darn near perfect.

That would in deed fill my heart with wonderful and glorious expressions of Utopian euphoria. :D

hermhater
11-22-2007, 07:30 PM
That would in deed fill my heart with wonderful and glorious expressions of Utopian euphoria. :D

What he said! :D

tammietailgator
11-23-2007, 12:43 AM
I am thankful for my God, my family, my animals, my Chiefs, my Chiefscrowd.com.... I am thankful to have a lot to discuss during this season, it has proven interesting huh?

I am not thankful that I am currently seeing wayne newton on tv.... he makes me ill.... anyways, I think someone here must still have the wishbone, or did the kids get it? If not, grab it... make one of those wishes on the Chiefs.... and if you put your thumb on top, you'll win everytime.

hermhater
11-23-2007, 12:55 AM
I am thankful for my God, my family, my animals, my Chiefs, my Chiefscrowd.com.... I am thankful to have a lot to discuss during this season, it has proven interesting huh?

I am not thankful that I am currently seeing wayne newton on tv.... he makes me ill.... anyways, I think someone here must still have the wishbone, or did the kids get it? If not, grab it... make one of those wishes on the Chiefs.... and if you put your thumb on top, you'll win everytime.

Nice...

:lol:

rbedgood
11-30-2007, 12:10 AM
A little late but...

A year ago Thanksgiving week I had back surgery, I'm thankful that it was a success, I have had no complications, pain or discomfort since, haven't had to wear any kind of a brace, and can live a seemingly normal life now.

My son was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, I am so thankful for Phoenix Children's Hospital and the wonderful staff there that took care of him in the PICU for a few days and the 4th floor staff who took care of him for the following week.

I am so thankful for my wife and son, who make an 8 game losing streak from the 49ers back page news.

I am thankful for my faith, my country and my friends.

Chiefster
11-30-2007, 12:15 AM

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You too eh?

Chiefster
11-30-2007, 12:17 AM
A little late but...

A year ago Thanksgiving week I had back surgery, I'm thankful that it was a success, I have had no complications, pain or discomfort since, haven't had to wear any kind of a brace, and can live a seemingly normal life now.

My son was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, I am so thankful for Phoenix Children's Hospital and the wonderful staff there that took care of him in the PICU for a few days and the 4th floor staff who took care of him for the following week.

I am so thankful for my wife and son, who make an 8 game losing streak from the 49ers back page news.

Keep the faith my friend! I'm glad you're apart of our community here! :)

hermhater
12-01-2007, 04:31 AM
A little late but...

Thank God you are better now.

I hope the rehab goes great!

:sign0098: