PDA

View Full Version : Pre Game BROWNS Playoff

matthewschiefs
01-10-2021, 11:42 PM
Lets start by making 1 thing very clear the Browns can very well come into Arrowhead and win

The biggest worry I have is they get Chubb and Hunt running and are able to keep Mahomes on the sideline. That and Hunt might be out for revenge.

Our offense should be able to score points against them. They have had some defensive struggles.

All in all we SHOULD win this game. But this Browns team is a damn good team. RESPECT THEM

LETS DO THIS GO CHIEFS

Seek
01-11-2021, 09:48 AM
I believe the Browns fesst on turnovers... if we eliminate that and penalties. We should be okay.

matthewschiefs
01-11-2021, 03:27 PM
Turnovers were huge for them last night

Their biggest strong points are the running game and then they start the play actions with Baker. The Chiefs have over the years had trouble with stopping the run. That has to be better on Sunday. Chiefs can very much win a shootout with them. But if we stop the run then I don't think the Browns can keep up. Nick Chubb is also good catching out of the backfield. Chubb is the biggest threat to the Chiefs on Sunday from a offensive standpoint

Eydugstr
01-12-2021, 10:13 PM
First off...Congrats to the Cleveland Browns and their fans for getting into the playoffs and beating a division rival. Talk about taking advantage of an opportunity when they had it.

Chubbs and Hunt will be a handful. Bracing myself for watching Mayfield burn us on some plays. But overall think that our defense can put together a good game against them, and I don't see their defense stopping our offense if we're clicking on all cylinders.