YZILLA
11-23-2007, 09:38 AM
YouTube - COD4/YZILLA

Guru
11-23-2007, 11:53 AM
what is your screen name? Is it 360

YZILLA
11-23-2007, 12:12 PM
My Screen name is YZILLA , I play it on PC though so you might not find me on Xbox live

hermhater
11-23-2007, 01:14 PM
That was wicked man!

How in the hell were you low crawling right through a whole platoon?

They couldn't see you?

Guru
11-23-2007, 01:19 PM
My Screen name is YZILLA , I play it on PC though so you might not find me on Xbox live

That stinks. I want to get more friends on my Xbox list.

hermhater
11-23-2007, 01:22 PM
Hey Guru.

I just got my son an XBox 360, and he says whenever he tries to go Live it locks up on him.

Ever happen to you?

Guru
11-23-2007, 01:58 PM
Hey Guru.

I just got my son an XBox 360, and he says whenever he tries to go Live it locks up on him.

Ever happen to you?

It has locked up in game before but never on Live.

Coach
11-23-2007, 01:59 PM
Very cool. I also just checked out your picture album. You've got a lot of good pics. Grigsby has got some guns on him. You're a big dude too. You probably could fill in for McIntosh.

YZILLA
11-23-2007, 05:31 PM
I couldnt do any worse , Im fat and slow also ! :lol:

Canada
11-23-2007, 05:34 PM
I couldnt do any worse , Im fat and slow also ! :lol:

If that is all it takes, then I am in too!! :bananen_smilies046:

YZILLA
11-23-2007, 05:37 PM
Herm Im wearing the same Camo as the guy in front of me so I look like the terrain and I barely move if at all when they go by me . I did that mission in rookie mode. believe me if I had gone to expert it says " you wont make it ". There are four levels of diffficulty on that game . I was on the easiest just so I could video the game . That game is so beyond anything I have ever played Graphics wise. I didnt even have the graphics turned up on it because my processor and video card cant handle the intense graphics of this game.

hermhater
11-23-2007, 05:58 PM
Herm Im wearing the same Camo as the guy in front of me so I look like the terrain and I barely move if at all when they go by me . I did that mission in rookie mode. believe me if I had gone to expert it says " you wont make it ". There are four levels of diffficulty on that game . I was on the easiest just so I could video the game . That game is so beyond anything I have ever played Graphics wise. I didnt even have the graphics turned up on it because my processor and video card cant handle the intense graphics of this game.

I'm gonna have to download me a copy of that game.

My processor and vid card are pretty weak too.

I am planning on getting a pretty nice one from m0ef0e pretty soon and will be able to rock on that game then!

Is that guy in front of you some dude on the internet? Is it kind of like xbox live?

Chiefster
11-23-2007, 08:31 PM
Nice shootin Tex! Very nice graphics!

Seek
07-08-2008, 01:27 PM
That stinks. I want to get more friends on my Xbox list.

Guru,

I play COD 4 at least twice a week. I am addicted to that game and need at least a weekly fix of it on Online. The map YZilla showed is the best map on that game. If you are interested send me a friends Invite. (Chief Seek) is my gamers tag.

I have a decent size friends list and most of them are from KC.

There is supposed to be a new COD coming out. Can't wait to play it.

Seek
07-08-2008, 01:32 PM

That map is by far the best one on that game. The campaign for COD itself is outstanding. I didn't watch your video all the way through. Did you show the one Shot one Kill where you can see the bullets path.

I always have my friends shoot that shot just to see their reactions.

YZILLA
07-08-2008, 06:21 PM
That ( one shot - one kill )was a really intense part of the mission. That game in single player mode is like nothing I have ever seen. It puts you into the game and makes you feel like you are there and really gets your adrenaline going. I play multiplayer all the time on PC . We have a crew that I have gamed with for about seven years now. only games like this though. I did just get XBOX Live though but have yet to Master the two Toggles of moving and looking . I am so used to a mouse and Keyboard I dont know If I will ever get the hang of it.

I just watched that video again and it was really choppy and laggy, Must be from editing it . The game is some much more amazing to see in person. I have a badass video card now so mabye Ill try and post some Action shots from the multiplayer side of the game. Knowing that Im recording the game will probably make me play like crap though. LOL I will see !

m0ef0e
07-08-2008, 06:47 PM
COD4 is the best FPS I have ever played. I don't play online much at all but the campaign missions are so intense, it always keeps me coming back for more. I really like the bonus mission on the plane and the first mission is epic. Really, the campaign is top-notch all the way through and has kept me interested long after beating the game. Online play is fun too but the grenade spam at choke points gets overwhelming sometimes because I'm not a sniper. I like to get up close and personal with SMG's and shottys.

Seek
07-09-2008, 10:49 AM
COD4 is the best FPS I have ever played. I don't play online much at all but the campaign missions are so intense, it always keeps me coming back for more. I really like the bonus mission on the plane and the first mission is epic. Really, the campaign is top-notch all the way through and has kept me interested long after beating the game. Online play is fun too but the grenade spam at choke points gets overwhelming sometimes because I'm not a sniper. I like to get up close and personal with SMG's and shottys.

I have yet to finish the bonus mission on Veteran. I just don't have enough bullets in the MP5 to get them all down long enough to reload, or recover for the hits. I basically run out of flash bags early.

I am not a sniper either. I am a run and gunner. I do hate the grenades. I do love calling in Helicopters but hate them when they are called back. They always seem to kill me more than what I get when I call them in.

They are coming out with another COD. It is going back to the WWII days, but I bet they raise the bar on it.

m0ef0e
07-15-2008, 12:27 PM
I have yet to finish the bonus mission on Veteran. I just don't have enough bullets in the MP5 to get them all down long enough to reload, or recover for the hits. I basically run out of flash bags early.

I am not a sniper either. I am a run and gunner. I do hate the grenades. I do love calling in Helicopters but hate them when they are called back. They always seem to kill me more than what I get when I call them in.

They are coming out with another COD. It is going back to the WWII days, but I bet they raise the bar on it.

I usually wind up switching to the shotgun about halfway through the bonus mission and then just blitz the enemies.

Seek
07-15-2008, 01:17 PM
I usually wind up switching to the shotgun about halfway through the bonus mission and then just blitz the enemies.

I haven't played the bonus for a while. I don't recall the where the shotgun is to pick up. I might have to try that again tonight. I love the shotgun. You can make a quick mess out of people on line with a shotgun. Gets you some quick airstrikes.

m0ef0e
07-17-2008, 01:30 PM
I haven't played the bonus for a while. I don't recall the where the shotgun is to pick up. I might have to try that again tonight. I love the shotgun. You can make a quick mess out of people on line with a shotgun. Gets you some quick airstrikes.

I usually pick it up in the room right before the area where the hole gets blown in the side of the plane. One of the terrorists drops it.