PDA

View Full Version : Just so all of you know....

Guru
11-25-2007, 04:11 PM
I
HATE
HERMAN
EDWARDS
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
:mob::mob::mob::mob:

McLovin
11-25-2007, 04:14 PM
Ditto.

Guru
11-25-2007, 04:16 PM
this is one of the worst football weekends I have ever experienced.

tammietailgator
11-25-2007, 04:20 PM
yeah, the only thing I am winning is fantasy football. You all know I try and stay optomistic to the very end, but this is old and done with, I am truly pissed. I have never heard so many boos from the fans either. Our d fell asleep, rayner needs to leave now!! and Herm needs to resign

Guru
11-25-2007, 04:21 PM
yeah, the only thing I am winning is fantasy football. You all know I try and stay optomistic to the very end, but this is old and done with, I am truly pissed. I have never heard so many boos from the fans either. Our d fell asleep, rayner needs to leave now!! and Herm needs to resign

You forgot...

CARL!!!!

tammietailgator
11-25-2007, 04:22 PM
oh yeah...... *******!! they even made me yell at my kids a few times. And then I kicked the dog! (kidding)

hermhater
11-25-2007, 04:27 PM
You forgot...

CARL!!!!

Carl is talking about how great he is because he got Kolby Smith for us!!!

What an idiot!!!

And by the way I hate Herm too!!!!

:mob: :mob: :mob: :mob: :mob:

chief31
11-25-2007, 04:28 PM
yeah, the only thing I am winning is fantasy football. You all know I try and stay optomistic to the very end, but this is old and done with, I am truly pissed. I have never heard so many boos from the fans either. Our d fell asleep, rayner needs to leave now!! and Herm needs to retire.

I had to fix your reply. Some may have attacked you, thinking that you meant re-signed. :D

hermhater
11-25-2007, 04:31 PM
oh yeah...... *******!! they even made me yell at my kids a few times. And then I kicked the dog! (kidding)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guru
11-25-2007, 04:32 PM
Carl is talking about how great he is because he got Kolby Smith for us!!!

What an idiot!!!

And by the way I hate Herm too!!!!

:mob: :mob: :mob: :mob: :mob:

Carl can't do anything better than pat himself on the back for everything. That IDIOT needs fired on the spot. We lose to the Raiders and he is patting himself on the back, stroking his retarded ego.

I real GM would be pissed about a loss like this.

McLovin
11-25-2007, 04:32 PM

I am right there with you but for a different reason then I though, I am really eating crow because of Kolby, but man I love it (really I am out of Crow so substituting Turkey.) I was fairly sure we would lose this game, but thought it would be because of no running game, we had the running game and still lost. Didn't see that coming.

Positives.
Kolby Smith - 1st game but looks like this kid is for real.

Brodie - Looked good. Could well be a great QB in the future.

Rayner - Showed his hand, might have cost him his job, then we can get a real kicker before next year when we have a true shot at playoffs.

Jared Allen - Wasn't hurt.

Announcers are talking bout watching bridges for Chiefs fans who are also KU fans to make sure they aren't going to jump off a bridge.

hermhater
11-25-2007, 04:33 PM
It must suck to be a Jay Hawk fan, as well as a Chiefs fan!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tammietailgator
11-25-2007, 04:35 PM
thanks - Iam not thinking clear right now

hermhater
11-25-2007, 04:35 PM
OK guys! Broncos are losing 3-0 to the Bears!!!

GO BEARS!!!!

tammietailgator
11-25-2007, 04:37 PM
I think I may apply to either be a kicker or a coach. Do you think they'd let me.... I grew up dreaming of being a rockette, but I know I could kick a 33yrd FG

chief31
11-25-2007, 04:38 PM
Hester just fumbled the ball away.

hermhater
11-25-2007, 04:38 PM
Crap Hester fumbles the punt. Broncos are at the bears 14 now.

Guru
11-25-2007, 04:42 PM
OK guys! Broncos are losing 3-0 to the Bears!!!

GO BEARS!!!!

I just don't care anymore.

hermhater
11-25-2007, 04:47 PM
Hey with the way this division is going we could be the Steelers of a few years ago!

Squeak into the playoffs (again) and run the table!!!

Crap, Denver just intercepted Grossman.

I hate Grossman.

tammietailgator
11-25-2007, 04:48 PM
they just interviewed rayner.... he blames himself. Snap and hold was good.... he doesnt know what they are going to do.... I think they should kick his a$$ - and why is that chick interviewing whispering?

hermhater
11-25-2007, 04:54 PM
they just interviewed rayner.... he blames himself. Snap and hold was good.... he doesnt know what they are going to do.... I think they should kick his a$$ - and why is that chick interviewing whispering?

Dang it I missed that interview. I got a little bit of Kolby's interview though.

Sounded pretty humble.

Said what he did today means nothing because the Chiefs lost.

He's got a good head on his shoulders!

:sign0098:

NyJeTsFaN11
11-25-2007, 04:55 PM
I
HATE
HERMAN
EDWARDS
I am very very sorry tha you guys have Herm as your coach. I can tell you though, being a Jets fan and having idiot Herm roaming our sidelines for 5 years, you better get rid of him quick because the only he will do is drive your franchise into the ground.

tammietailgator
11-25-2007, 04:56 PM
class act all the way! damn donkey scored

tammietailgator
11-25-2007, 04:57 PM
I am very very sorry tha you guys have Herm as your coach. I can tell you though, being a Jets fan and having idiot Herm roaming our sidelines for 5 years, you better get rid of him quick because the only he will do is drive your franchise into the ground.
How did you all get rid off the flea???

hermhater
11-25-2007, 05:04 PM

So any advice on how we can get rid of the guy?

I mean besides going through 5 QB's in one year?

:mob: :mob: :mob:

NyJeTsFaN11
11-25-2007, 05:14 PM
Unless your team loses the rest of their games, expect him to be coach again next year. When we FINALLY got rid of him, we also got a new GM along with Mangini and we were able to go to the playoffs the same year.

AND if Herm is still your coach next year, and Chad Pennington is on the market which he most likely will be, Herm WILL pick him up and you should expect your starter to be Pennington unless Croyle is good enough to maintain that position.

hermhater
11-25-2007, 05:24 PM
We have got to get rid of him before he completely destroys this team.

Morale is at an all time low around here.

wolfpack
11-25-2007, 05:26 PM
getting rid of the village joke will take care of one of the problems. untill queen carl is gone nothing will happen.

Guru
11-25-2007, 05:30 PM
So any advice on how we can get rid of the guy?

I mean besides going through 5 QB's in one year?

:mob: :mob: :mob:
the only way we get rid of Hermite is to get rid of Queen Carl

CHIEFS_FN_ROCK
11-25-2007, 05:35 PM
this is one of them threds where i think i can agree with everyone!!

cf2112
11-25-2007, 07:48 PM
I
HATE
HERMAN
EDWARDS

Amen Brother.

Name a worse coach in the NFL

Coach
11-25-2007, 10:41 PM
Amen Brother.

Name a worse coach in the NFL

I can think of two in the AFC West.

Why is it so difficult to get a head coach that is talented?

Chiefster
11-26-2007, 12:40 AM
I
HATE
HERMAN
EDWARDS

Just so that you know; you're not alone!

hermhater
11-26-2007, 02:05 AM
I can think of two in the AFC West.

Why is it so difficult to get a head coach that is talented?

Because they might have a different opinion about how to win than say... Carl?

:lol:

Chiefster
11-26-2007, 02:11 AM
Because they might have a different opinion about how to win than say... Carl?

:lol:

Heh!:lol: