PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs versus Chargers.

chief31
11-25-2007, 04:33 PM
The skidding Chiefs will try to defend Arrowhead against the Chargers. Do you have any confidence left?

hermhater
11-25-2007, 04:37 PM
Not much but I will bet anyway!!!

Guru
11-25-2007, 04:44 PM
Who cares?

McLovin
11-25-2007, 05:29 PM
I want some big odds, something like Chargers win by X at 200 to 1 odds. If I am going to bet I am going to bet to win big.

But at this point, is there a chance that if we lose out then Herm gets fired. If so I want a piece of that, think about it lose out, Herm GONE, high draft pick, and really at this point can we lose anymore self respect.

On the bright side at least we split with the Raiders, they didn't sweep us. And same with the Chargers. The only ones with a chance for the sweep are the donks.

Chiefster
11-26-2007, 12:22 AM
The skidding Chiefs will try to defend Arrowhead against the Chargers. Do you have any confidence left?

Nope! The Chiefs will get thier butts handed to them again because Herm is an offensive moron!

IlovetheChiefs
11-28-2007, 07:47 PM
Well we beat em' this year in San Diego 30-16, and that was with both Herm and Huard. So we could certainly beat em' at Arrowhead. Could doesn't necessarily mean will, but I'll be cheerin' on our Chiefs for a season sweep of the Bolts!

We've won 9 of the last 11 against them at Arrowhead. And last year they went 14-2 and Arrowhead was one of their two losses! Go Chiefs!

tornadospotter
11-28-2007, 07:55 PM
I want some big odds, something like Chargers win by X at 200 to 1 odds. If I am going to bet I am going to bet to win big.

But at this point, is there a chance that if we lose out then Herm gets fired. If so I want a piece of that, think about it lose out, Herm GONE, high draft pick, and really at this point can we lose anymore self respect.

On the bright side at least we split with the Raiders, they didn't sweep us. And same with the Chargers. The only ones with a chance for the sweep are the donks.
I am not a Herm fan, But be careful what you wish for. If Herm gets fired CP in looking at available coaches, could hire Bill Callahan, who got canned from Nebraska! :D

sling58
11-28-2007, 08:00 PM
I am not a Herm fan, But be careful what you wish for. If Herm gets fired CP in looking at available coaches, could hire Bill Callahan, who got canned from Nebraska! :D

Don't curse us!!!!!!!!!

tornadospotter
11-28-2007, 08:04 PM
Don't curse us!!!!!!!!!
Sorry Mods I forgot that swear words are not allowed, and that name is a swear word in these parts!:lol: