PDA

View Full Version : TG

luv
11-25-2007, 09:39 PM
They played some of Tony's comments after the game. It's apparent that's he's frustrated, as I'm sure everyone is. However, he doesn't try to candy coat things. He knows things are wrong. He points fingers at players as well as coaches, yet he does it with tact. He admits that he doesn't agree with every play called, but he goes out and does the play to the best of his ability.

Total respect and props to Tony G!

Chiefster
11-26-2007, 12:42 AM
They played some of Tony's comments after the game. It's apparent that's he's frustrated, as I'm sure everyone is. However, he doesn't try to candy coat things. He knows things are wrong. He points fingers at players as well as coaches, yet he does it with tact. He admits that he doesn't agree with every play called, but he goes out and does the play to the best of his ability.

Total respect and props to Tony G!

Tony G. is a class act and future Hall of Famer to be sure!

greg3564
11-26-2007, 01:37 AM
I feel bad for TG. He's on the tailend of his career and time is not his friend. Now the new Chiefs mantra is we're "rebuilding" and it takes a couple of years. I'd like to see TG make to a Superbowl in his career. Such a great person and player and it seems such a waste for the best TE in the history of the game to never get a ring.

Chiefster
11-26-2007, 01:39 AM
I feel bad for TG. He's on the tailend of his career and time is not his friend. Now the new Chiefs mantra is we're "rebuilding" and it takes a couple of years. I'd like to see TG make to a Superbowl in his career. Such a great person and player and it seems such a waste for the best TE in the history of the game to never get a ring.

...Completely agree!

Rep!

hermhater
11-26-2007, 01:42 AM

I wouldn't blame him for refusing to play until Herm is gone.

I have said for weeks that if he spoke out against the coaching it would have an impact.

When the fans favorite player (that is still alive, and/or not doing coverage of the game) player decides to sit, the management have to listen.