PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs winds of change

HermMustBurn
11-25-2007, 09:57 PM
Hello all. I am new to this forum and am happy to now be apart of the Chiefs Crowd. There are just one thing that I would like to discuss @ this time.

Q. What seems to be Kc's biggest catastrophe at this point and time?
A. It is my belief that Herm Edwards is at fault. not because of his conservative, repetitious play call methods or inability to read the defenses. It is Herms lack of confidence in our 2nd year boy from Bama Brody Croyle. Herm Edwards needs not to look into the future, He needs not to be concerned with 1,2 or 3 years from now aka "THE BIG PICTURE." We need to handle this at a game by game take. Let it all hang out. Dont hold the cards close to your body and act as if we are hiding something. Other Teams know what we have. If we can not use them to our advantage we can not win ball games. I say to you now Herm Edwards **** or Get off the pot. Stop second guessing yourself and let it fly. Dont be concerned about how croyle is going to feel if he throws 5 interceptions in a game. We will get the same result with Croyal going 12- 26 with 187 yards and no touchs vs 23- 39 with 305 yards 3 touchs and 3 pics. Get points on the board!!!!! Don't worry about how croyal is going to do next year. worry about now! Give our Defense some rest! they are killing themselves out there trying to win the whole game for us.

Thanks, Josh

luv
11-25-2007, 10:06 PM
Welcome to the assylum! :yahoo:

Personally, I think that Herm's problem with the offense is that he doesn't know what to do with it. He's defensively minded. He understands more about how the defense can help the offense and help keep us in the game, but he's clueless when it comes to what to do with the offense. I think that's why he tends to be more conservative.

Another thing I personally don't like is how he candy coats everything. As a fan, that's very irritating. You say that we made some mistakes, but that everything looks good anyway. BS. Tell it how you see it. What would scare me is finding out that he actually does see it that way.

We have young players that need to gain trust and experience. We have veteran players that do things knowing better. It may be Herm's responsibility to recognize these things and adjust accordingly, but it's also up to the players to do what they need to do. There's no reason to have several false starts called on one player in a game. There's no reason to drop the ball over and over (whenever it's not due to a bad throw). There's no reason an opposing receiver should be wide open all the time. Herm needs to make the adjustments, but players also need to learn from their mistakes. I really feel it's a two way street in that regard.

Anyway, I'm rambling. Welcome aboard, and I look forward to reading your posts! :D

hermhater
11-25-2007, 10:56 PM
Hello all. I am new to this forum and am happy to now be apart of the Chiefs Crowd. There are just one thing that I would like to discuss @ this time.

A. It is my belief that Herm Edwards is at fault. not because of his conservative, repetitious play call methods or inability to read the defenses. It is Herms lack of confidence in our 2nd year boy from Bama Brody Croyle. Herm Edwards needs not to look into the future, He needs not to be concerned with 1,2 or 3 years from now aka "THE BIG PICTURE." We need to handle this at a game by game take. Let it all hang out. Dont hold the cards close to your body and act as if we are hiding something. Other Teams know what we have. If we can not use them to our advantage we can not win ball games. I say to you now Herm Edwards **** or Get off the pot. Stop second guessing yourself and let it fly. Dont be concerned about how croyle is going to feel if he throws 5 interceptions in a game. We will get the same result with Croyal going 12- 26 with 187 yards and no touchs vs 23- 39 with 305 yards 3 touchs and 3 pics. Get points on the board!!!!! Don't worry about how croyal is going to do next year. worry about now! Give our Defense some rest! they are killing themselves out there trying to win the whole game for us.

Thanks, Josh

Herm does not like points on the board.

It doesn't matter if they are the Chiefs points or their opponents!!!

Herm just freakin' hates points!!! He likes punts!!!

:mob:

Chiefster
11-26-2007, 12:19 AM

Thanks, Josh

Welcome to the Crowd Josh!

Herm is an idiot.

That is all.

tornadospotter
11-29-2007, 10:49 PM
:welcome: To the Chiefs Crowd.

rbedgood
11-30-2007, 12:43 AM
Welcome aboard...you will find much support and agreement on the ineptitude of Herm in this community.