PDA

View Full Version : 1st pink slip goes out to,,,,,, how many more?

wolfpack
01-13-2007, 09:53 AM
Terry Shea the QB coach got one yesterday. this isnt a good sign for green. they were close and Shea was a DV deciple. there goes Dickies offense. now that we are changeing the offense wonder how many more offensive and defensive players will get the boot. hopefully hicks,bell,wesley,simms,hall,parker,turly,and move black back to the right side.

Chiefster
01-13-2007, 10:44 AM
wolfpack wrote:
Terry Shea the QB coach got one yesterday. this isnt a good sign for green. they were close and Shea was a DV deciple. there goes Dickies offense. now that we are changeing the offense wonder how many more offensive and defensive players will get the boot. hopefully hicks,bell,wesley,simms,hall,parker,turly,and move black back to the right side.

Yeah, this doesn't bode well for Green and the offensive scheme. Re-enter the old Marty-ball all defense and no offense era. Herm all but said that he cared nothing about the offense in the press conference he had with Queen Carl.

wolfpack
01-13-2007, 02:16 PM
as best as i can recall, in all the super bowl victories,the ravens are the only team to win without a offense. and if i also recall,hermie has never won a super bowl on just his defenses,,,, or ,wait he hasn`t won any! if he says he dosent care about the offense,then he should just butt out and leave it up to someone who can score points. he wants his defense to attack,well his offensives should too.

kenny1937
01-13-2007, 03:11 PM
When are the Chiefs going to get a coach that knows how to put together a complete team, instead of a Offensive or defensive team? I don't think Mr. Peterson could hire such a coach, he is more interested in dollar signs, than a winning football team, reminds me of Tex Mars of the old Dallas Cowboy regime. So as long as Mis Management Carl is at the helm, forget Super or playoff wins, we are stuck, we might as well resign ourselves to it, sigh!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
01-13-2007, 04:06 PM
wolfpack wrote:
as best as i can recall, in all the super bowl victories,the ravens are the only team to win without a offense. and if i also recall,hermie has never won a super bowl on just his defenses,,,, or ,wait he hasn`t won any! if he says he dosent care about the offense,then he should just butt out and leave it up to someone who can score points. he wants his defense to attack,well his offensives should too.

Yep!

wolfpack
01-13-2007, 06:44 PM
but "WE PLAY TO WIN" the game.we can play hermie ball,get a 3 point lead in the 2nd and kill the clock the rest of the game.hopeing our "new and improved" "D" can stop someone. i`m sorry, i like a strong "D" but i like my offence to attack 4 quarters. slow down only if we have a big lead. dont be afraid to throw down field.

Chiefster
01-13-2007, 06:49 PM
wolfpack wrote:
but "WE PLAY TO WIN" the game.we can play hermie ball,get a 3 point lead in the 2nd and kill the clock the rest of the game.hopeing our "new and improved" "D" can stop someone. i`m sorry, i like a strong "D" but i like my offence to attack 4 quarters. slow down only if we have a big lead. dont be afraid to throw down field.

This will never happen under Herms regime.

kenny1937
01-15-2007, 12:39 AM
Sure it will, (grin), Mr. Peterson is talking with the Hulk's agent, King Kong's agent, Faye Wrays Agent, Ooops, wrong agent, Godzilla's Agent, you should see the Monsters he has lined up, all we have to do is score three points and we win the game, Hermie Ball wins out, (grin)
:-) :-) :-) :-D

Chiefster
01-15-2007, 04:46 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Sure it will, (grin), Mr. Peterson is talking with the Hulk's agent, King Kong's agent, Faye Wrays Agent, Ooops, wrong agent, Godzilla's Agent, you should see the Monsters he has lined up, all we have to do is score three points and we win the game, Hermie Ball wins out, (grin)
:-) :-) :-) :-D

When are the Hunts going to get it through their heads that Queen Carl can't put together a complete team?

wolfpack
01-24-2007, 09:59 AM
Seilds and Weigman will retire this offseason.at least thats what 810 is reporting. if Weigman retires then i bet they move Niswanger in. heard hermie high on this guy and hermie likes bigger centers.

oldred
01-24-2007, 04:17 PM
That will be the last one. As has been posted here all season the biggest problem with the Chiefs has been Terry Shea. With him gone the Chiefs are a shoo in for the Super Bowl in '08.

Chiefster
01-25-2007, 05:19 AM
oldred wrote:
That will be the last one. As has been posted here all season the biggest problem with the Chiefs has been Terry Shea. With him gone the Chiefs are a shoo in for the Super Bowl in '08.

Oh, if only it were that easy.

kenny1937
01-25-2007, 05:23 PM
Yep! :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
01-25-2007, 11:26 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
Yep! :lol: :pint:

Yep! Yep!

chief31
01-26-2007, 09:01 AM
wolfpack wrote:

I like your posts, more and more, each time. This is right on the money.

wolfpack
01-26-2007, 10:18 AM
Queen Carl is at it again!!!!! he has signed a player! but dont get your hopes up, this guy is huge(6`7,320lbs). Ramiro Pruneda from mexico. never played in a nfl game. now thats the queen earning his pay,signing a project player ho can bearly speak english. way to go carl! :-D

kenny1937
01-26-2007, 02:31 PM
wolfpack wrote:
Queen Carl is at it again!!!!! he has signed a player! but dont get your hopes up, this guy is huge(6`7,320lbs). Ramiro Pruneda from mexico. never played in a nfl game. now thats the queen earning his pay,signing a project player ho can bearly speak english. way to go carl! :-D

Hey Carl, I know a Sumo Wrestler in Japan bigger than that, He has not played any football either, and speakes only Japanese. Wow do I get a finders fee!! (grin)

wolfpack
01-28-2007, 10:02 AM
queen carl is at it again. first he signs a project monster of a man and i see he and hermie tired out abunch of players this week. Rogers wouldbe interesting. hermie might could get him to produce if he can stay healthy.

Chiefster
01-28-2007, 10:29 AM
wolfpack wrote:
queen carl is at it again. first he signs a project monster of a man and i see he and hermie tired out abunch of players this week. Rogers wouldbe interesting. hermie might could get him to produce if he can stay healthy.

Sounds like they are going to look at a number of would be projects.

kenny1937
01-30-2007, 12:03 PM
Hey, We have been in Mr. Peterson's five year project for the last eighteen years, I guess the project is the project.
The old saying is still true, You get what you pay for, In GM's , Coaches, Players, and on and on, Sigh!

Chiefster
01-31-2007, 01:33 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
Hey, We have been in Mr. Peterson's five year project for the last eighteen years, I guess the project is the project.
The old saying is still true, You get what you pay for, In GM's , Coaches, Players, and on and on, Sigh!

Unfortunately.