PDA

View Full Version : Five Field Goals!

kenny1937
01-13-2007, 08:56 PM
If you told me that the Colts would beat the Ravens five field goals to two field goals, I wouldn't have believed it!

I wonder if Dungee took BellyCheck (grin) out to dinner last night!

Hey Herm I don't feel so bad about our offense, at least we scored a Tounchdown!

Well Peyton gets to play again next week.

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
01-14-2007, 10:46 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
If you told me that the Colts would beat the Ravens five field goals to two field goals, I wouldn't have believed it!

I wonder if Dungee took BellyCheck (grin) out to dinner last night!

Hey Herm I don't feel so bad about our offense, at least we scored a Tounchdown!

Well Peyton gets to play again next week.

Yeah, I have turned my attention to the NFC, 'cause I really can't stand either of the AFC prospects.

wolfpack
01-14-2007, 07:12 PM
the saints and the bears game was great to watch. i think if we had at least one halfway stud at DT and a nother LBer,our defense could easly move up in the top 7 of the league. our offense is a good wideout,LT and a offensive cordinator away from top 10 again.

kenny1937
01-14-2007, 08:54 PM
The San Diego and New England game was fun to watch too, I can see Marty stumbling back to his car muttering to himself, "another playoff loss". It looks like Peyton gets to play in his back yard next week, (gag). But I think that NE has a chance, so I think maybe it is Chicago and NE in Super Bowl.

Chiefster
01-14-2007, 10:15 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
The San Diego and New England game was fun to watch too, I can see Marty stumbling back to his car muttering to himself, "another playoff loss". It looks like Peyton gets to play in his back yard next week, (gag). But I think that NE has a chance, so I think maybe it is Chicago and NE in Super Bowl.

I'm kinda hoping to see a Saints / Pats match-up in the Super Bowl.

kenny1937
01-15-2007, 12:55 AM
Hey, that match up would be all right also, does any one think that the Colts and (gag) Manning might sneak into the Superbowl?
:-D :-D

Chiefster
01-15-2007, 04:47 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Hey, that match up would be all right also, does any one think that the Colts and (gag) Manning might sneak into the Superbowl?
:-D :-D

I certainly hope not.

kenny1937
01-15-2007, 11:33 AM
We already get a steady diet of him on comercials, with fake mustaches and what have you, can you imagine what it will be like if he accidently won the Superbowl?
It would be an absolute nightmare!!

wolfpack
01-15-2007, 05:20 PM
manning has come close serveral years now so he`s do. all i know is i get tired of hearing about manning or brady all the time. at least in the nfc its different teams this year.

kenny1937
01-15-2007, 07:24 PM
You and me too, wolfpack, sigh, I suppose we are going to be treated by one or both of them some more, and you are right about the nfc, let's see what takes place iver the next few weeks.

Chiefster
01-15-2007, 10:31 PM
wolfpack wrote:
manning has come close serveral years now so he`s do. all i know is i get tired of hearing about manning or brady all the time. at least in the nfc its different teams this year.

Yup; I'll go a bit further and say that at least in the NFC it's different teams almost every year.

kenny1937
01-16-2007, 12:36 AM
So who wins the Superbowl this year, NFC or AFC, c'mon any guesses? (grin).

Chiefster
01-16-2007, 02:25 PM
kenny1937 wrote:

Oooo, oooo I know; it's the team with the most points at the end of the game. :-P

kenny1937
01-16-2007, 05:49 PM
Chiefster wrote:

kenny1937 wrote:

Oooo, oooo I know; it's the team with the most points at the end of the game. :-P

Wow, I'm repressed!! Sooo that is what you found out when you climbed to the top of the mountain. (grin)

Chiefster
01-17-2007, 01:35 AM
kenny1937 wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

kenny1937 wrote:

Wow, I'm repressed!! Sooo that is what you found out when you climbed to the top of the mountain. (grin)

Yeah, I really went out on a limb there.

kenny1937
01-17-2007, 12:21 PM
The NFC Bear-ly wins by 7, Hee, Hee!!

Chiefster
01-18-2007, 02:41 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
The NFC Bear-ly wins by 7, Hee, Hee!!

I think the Saints might have something to say about that.

kenny1937
01-18-2007, 01:17 PM
Naw, they can't see to play for the sacks on their heads, (grin)

Chiefster
01-20-2007, 07:38 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
Naw, they can't see to play for the sacks on their heads, (grin)

Haven't seen many Saints Fans with sacks on their heads lately. I'm really kinda rooting for them.

kenny1937
01-22-2007, 12:53 AM
Well the suspense is over, it's the Bears and (gag) Manning and the Colts, C'mon Bears, maul those Colts!!

Chiefster
01-22-2007, 01:00 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Well the suspense is over, it's the Bears and (gag) Manning and the Colts, C'mon Bears, maul those Colts!!

I've finally figured it out; I'm going to root for Manning and the Colts, and maybe then they'll lose.

chief31
01-22-2007, 11:07 AM
Logically, I have to pick the Bears to win. But, Since I live in Illinois, I will be rooting for the Colts, to represent the AFC properly.
I think that the Bears hold the overall advantage because they can run the ball well, the defense has been impressive ( especially in the turnover catergory ), and Peyton Manning has been throwing alot of interceptions, of late.
I will be forced to root for the Colts, because I already have to deal with the hated Cardinal fans, ( plenty of those around ) I sure don't want to be getting it from both sides of the fence.

Chiefster
01-22-2007, 01:15 PM
chief31 wrote:
Logically, I have to pick the Bears to win. But, Since I live in Illinois, I will be rooting for the Colts, to represent the AFC properly.
I think that the Bears hold the overall advantage because they can run the ball well, the defense has been impressive ( especially in the turnover catergory ), and Peyton Manning has been throwing alot of interceptions, of late.
I will be forced to root for the Colts, because I already have to deal with the hated Cardinal fans, ( plenty of those around ) I sure don't want to be getting it from both sides of the fence.

That's ok I'll root for the bears for both of us. :-D

kenny1937
01-22-2007, 06:43 PM
The Bear defense Growls, and Peyton goes crying to the Ref "He looked nasty at me, throw the FLAG!!" They clobbered Trent and no flag, little Peyton gets touched on the helmet and he wants and gets a ruffing the passer penalty. I hope the bears bury him many times during the game, I just love to see a grown man cry. (grin)

Guru
01-23-2007, 12:27 AM
The line is already Colts by 7 over da Bears.

I don't buy that.

kenny1937
01-23-2007, 02:35 AM
Guru wrote:

I don't buy that.

Me either, Guru, unless the Ref's are in Peytons hip pocket, I guess that is possible after watching the Ref's help him into the Super Bowl. Maybe they have decided that it is poor little Tony's turn. I have seen them call a pretty square game until a pivotal moment and then make a call that turns the tide of a particular game, so I wouldn't bet on anything concerning this game.

Chiefster
01-23-2007, 05:27 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
The Bear defense Growls, and Peyton goes crying to the Ref "He looked nasty at me, throw the FLAG!!" They clobbered Trent and no flag, little Peyton gets touched on the helmet and he wants and gets a ruffing the passer penalty. I hope the bears bury him many times during the game, I just love to see a grown man cry. (grin)

It aint pretty and I don't want it to be. :-D

Chiefster
01-23-2007, 05:27 AM
Guru wrote:

I don't buy that.

Nope me either.

wolfpack
01-23-2007, 10:12 AM
if the bears get down by 7,they`ll probably can throw in the towel. i dont think big Rex can come back.

Chiefster
01-23-2007, 11:22 AM
wolfpack wrote:
if the bears get down by 7,they`ll probably can throw in the towel. i dont think big Rex can come back.

I don't think that one score down is insurmountable odds, but two probably are.

kenny1937
01-23-2007, 01:02 PM
What is this I hear, Peyton is taking Rex out for dinner, the night before the Super Bowl, Hmmmmm, well it worked for Tony, He took Hermie out for dinner, before the playoff game and it worked for him, I even hear that Hermie picked up the Tab, and I am sure that Peyton will let Rex pay for it. (grin)