PDA

View Full Version : What's up Guys and Gals?

FilipinoRaider
11-26-2007, 11:00 PM
I'm not here to rub anything in. I'm just here to say good game. As always, I come close to having a heart attack when we play the Chiefs but this Sunday had a great outcome for me. We ended the drought against the AFC West. As we all know, the Chiefs are the only team in the west that owne the Raiders and that does make me sick but hey, you guys have always been our toughest opponents in the West.

The one thing that did bother me yesterday was your 3rd string RB. He ran all over our D and made our D look like clowns, although, he may be the real deal. I've heard good things about him and next year I think the Chiefs will have a nice 1 2 punch with LJ and Kolby.

Anyways, you all take care and let's have a drink for next year for us battling it out:bananen_smilies046:

Canada
11-26-2007, 11:03 PM
I'm not here to rub anything in. I'm just here to say good game. As always, I come close to having a heart attack when we play the Chiefs but this Sunday had a great outcome for me. We ended the drought against the AFC West. As we all know, the Chiefs are the only team in the west that owne the Raiders and that does make me sick but hey, you guys have always been our toughest opponents in the West.

The one thing that did bother me yesterday was your 3rd string RB. He ran all over our D and made our D look like clowns, although, he may be the real deal. I've heard good things about him and next year I think the Chiefs will have a nice 1 2 punch with LJ and Kolby.

Anyways, you all take care and let's have a drink for next year for us battling it out:bananen_smilies046:

congrats man, glad you enjoyed a game. Nice to see a Raiders fan with class!! :bananen_smilies046:

FilipinoRaider
11-26-2007, 11:07 PM
congrats man, glad you enjoyed a game. Nice to see a Raiders fan with class!! :bananen_smilies046:

Thanks for being cool. It was hard for me to come over here. I didn't want to come off as ****y (which I'm not being in any way). Heck! We're 3-8! How can I be ****y?????

hermhater
11-26-2007, 11:08 PM
Yep. You guys finally got one.

Glad to see you back man.

I was surprised you didn't show up on the site before the game.

Congrats on being in the cellar with us!

LOL!!!

FilipinoRaider
11-26-2007, 11:12 PM
Yep. You guys finally got one.

Glad to see you back man.

I was surprised you didn't show up on the site before the game.

Congrats on being in the cellar with us!

LOL!!!

LoL!!!! Naw man, we're still holding on to that spot for our lives....LoL!!!

I was in prison the past few weeks. LMAO!!!! Jost kidding. I was busy with overtime at work.

hermhater
11-26-2007, 11:21 PM
LoL!!!! Naw man, we're still holding on to that spot for our lives....LoL!!!

I was in prison the past few weeks. LMAO!!!! Jost kidding. I was busy with overtime at work.

If you weren't a Raider fan I would believe it was a joke!!!!

:lol:

chief31
11-27-2007, 12:13 AM

Same difference, right?

hermhater
11-27-2007, 12:17 AM

Same difference, right?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YouTube - Johnny Cash - San Quentin

Chiefster
11-27-2007, 01:09 AM

Ditto that! :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
11-27-2007, 01:11 AM
Congrats on a hard fought win, and feel free to stick around.

Pro_Angler
11-27-2007, 08:52 PM
Yea it was a frikin great game I wouldnt say it was your fault we lost. Our special teams had a great day, Croyle did well when let throw the rock, and oh ya Smith.. wowzers.
it was just a few questionable call's hre and ther and pretty crappy reffing IMO.