PDA

View Full Version : Taylor dies

Canada
11-27-2007, 09:08 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Aga5HhBj5Ke6.dgoTEZuiSc5nYcB?slug=ap-obit-taylor&prov=ap&type=lgns

hermhater
11-27-2007, 12:56 PM
That is sad.

I feel for his family.

luv
11-27-2007, 01:36 PM
R I P...

Chiefster
11-27-2007, 01:42 PM
This absolutely sucks!

Rest in peace Sean!

Prayers and thoughts out to his family.

sling58
11-27-2007, 03:16 PM
RIP Sean.

What is the world coming to?

rbedgood
11-27-2007, 11:13 PM
This is absolutely crazy. I feel horrible for his family, especially his 1 year old daughter.

anaeelbackwards
11-28-2007, 12:43 AM
condolences and my thoughts are with his family and friends...

hermhater
12-01-2007, 01:37 AM
They caught the f@rkers who did it and have more than one confession.

It was four guys who thought he wasn't gonna be at home.

I read an article the other day saying he was scared for his life every day, while in Miami.

McLovin
12-01-2007, 05:16 PM
My thoughts and prayers go out to the family of Sean Taylor, but I am not really all that surprised. He was a student at Thug U(Miami), he continued to live in Miami after he became successful. I don't feel that anyone should have to live in Miami, or Oakland but then I don't know anything about the area never have been in Florida. May he rest in peace.

Canada
12-01-2007, 06:08 PM
My thoughts and prayers go out to the family of Sean Taylor, but I am not really all that surprised. He was a student at Thug U(Miami), he continued to live in Miami after he became successful. I don't feel that anyone should have to live in Miami, or Oakland but then I don't know anything about the area never have been in Florida. May he rest in peace.

Wow....nothing ignorant to say??

rbedgood
12-02-2007, 01:44 PM

This had nothing to do with the reputation of U Miami. Sean Taylor had one scrape with the law,which he responsibly took care of. Everyone around him had commented on the changes in his personality and interests since the birth of his child and all around he was a good guy who was doing exactly what everyone says these guys should be doing when you see one get in trouble...HE WAS STAYING AT HOME.

As for where he was living...I've been in the area. Its a very nice neighborhood, in an upscale area. This is in every way, a tragedy...and he is in every way, a victim.

God Bless his family and friends.

hermhater
12-03-2007, 02:56 AM
This had nothing to do with the reputation of U Miami. Sean Taylor had one scrape with the law,which he responsibly took care of. Everyone around him had commented on the changes in his personality and interests since the birth of his child and all around he was a good guy who was doing exactly what everyone says these guys should be doing when you see one get in trouble...HE WAS STAYING AT HOME.

As for where he was living...I've been in the area. Its a very nice neighborhood, in an upscale area. This is in every way, a tragedy...and he is in every way, a victim.

God Bless his family and friends.

When you have inappropriate dealings in the past, you don't always get to set the time table on your present. Others wont let you.

I agree this is a tragedy, and feel deeply for his family.

R.I.P. Sean.

chief31
12-03-2007, 04:21 AM
I have a tendancy to lean towards the "If you are a trouble maker, then trouble will come back to you" But in this case, it seems that he was purely a victim.

I am not sure of all the events that occurred, leading up to the gunshot, but the man was in his own home, and was robbed and killed. I wouldn't dare to suggest that this was something that he brought on himself, with the few circumstances that have been reported.

hermhater
12-03-2007, 09:17 PM
I have a tendancy to lean towards the "If you are a trouble maker, then trouble will come back to you" But in this case, it seems that he was purely a victim.

I am not sure of all the events that occurred, leading up to the gunshot, but the man was in his own home, and was robbed and killed. I wouldn't dare to suggest that this was something that he brought on himself, with the few circumstances that have been reported.

I heard a report saying this was not the first time those particular individuals had invaded his home.

I also heard he was scared for his life whenever he was in Miami.

When you have that kind of money and can afford to move yourself and your entire family you do it.

Why was he in Miami anyway? Was it their bye week?

I can do the math and make an assumption of what the problem was.

McLovin
12-03-2007, 10:19 PM
I heard a report saying this was not the first time those particular individuals had invaded his home.

I also heard he was scared for his life whenever he was in Miami.

When you have that kind of money and can afford to move yourself and your entire family you do it.

Why was he in Miami anyway? Was it their bye week?

I can do the math and make an assumption of what the problem was.

He was there because he was injured and couldn't play, I believe something about his knee but not sure, Also I believe that he was home because of the break in the prior week, I did want to clarify, I know he had had some personal problems in the past but it sounds like that was behind him, I would hope that if something had happened to Jared that people would give him the benefit of the doubt, even though he had some problems in the past.

When I was saying that I didn't understand why he would want to live in Miami it wasn't a shot at him at all, it was my thinking that Miami is generally a violent place, much like I feel that LA, Oakland, Detroit and Atlanta are also violent places. I think that he really had seen the light after his daughter was born and hope that he is peaceful in heaven, Again I never thought or felt during any part of this that he was anything other then a victim. My only thoughts were that he may have made a mistake not getting out of Miami.

Rest in Peace 21.