PDA

View Full Version : Enough!

m0ef0e
11-28-2007, 12:56 PM
I'm done with this sh!t. I'm just f0rkin done! I've watched this losing crap for over a decade and haven't seen a playoff win. The management and coaching of this organization is pathetic! How somebody can keep their job for so long (queen carl) after proving themselves to be utterly incompetent at it, is completely beyond my grasp of understanding.

I will still watch every snap of every game. I will still root for the Chiefs to win and start climbing out of this hole they have dug even deeper for themselves during the Edwards' era.

However, I will not purchase any more Chiefs' apparel/merchandise and will not spend the outrageous prices to go to any more games until we get a playoff win. I'm to the point now that I honestly don't care if they black-out the games on TV, either. As long as the current power-structure within the Chiefs' organization remains, this team will continue to be unwatchable. The only way I am going to be able to watch the games anymore is to completely sever any emotional connection to the game whatsoever. For the sake of my blood pressure and mental stability, I have to now approach Chiefs' football with little more than passing interest.

If this organization is honestly stupid enough to keep Dick Curl, Mike Solari, Herm Edwards, and Carl Peterson, I may not even bother to turn on the TV on Sundays next year. Those four guys need to be in the unemployment line, period. They are like the four horsemen of the apocalypse, burning everything they come in contact with to the ground. They have to go. If Clark Hunt can't figure it out, he will watch the remnants of his father's legacy crumble around him. To even call one of those men mediocre at their jobs would be to give them too much credit. They suck.

anaeelbackwards
11-28-2007, 01:11 PM
Amen to that brother. All queen carl cares about is gettin that revenue\money in the seats. But he also needs to know that a winning product needs to be put out on the field to get them people in those seats. They've been teasing us year after year. Yet we've been gettin by wit these teams the past few years. Sooner or later we won't have ***** and no longer will we fill up arrowhead and our games will be blacked out if something won't get done.....

m0ef0e
11-28-2007, 01:13 PM
A couple of final thoughts:

Herm and Solari drove Priest back into retirement by trying to pound him up the middle as the featured back. We should have seen a lot more of Kolby Smith when LJ went down. Priest should have been getting 15 to 20 touches a game on the perimiter, not 25 to 30 between the tackles. I don't know what Herm's problem is with trusting more than one running back at a time but he's just going to keep running guys into the ground the way he did Curtis Martin. The fact that Martin played as long and as well as he did under Edwards is truly a testiment to his ability, talent, and toughness. After Priest had already made a miraculous comeback, our head coach and offensive coordinator forced my favorite player into retirement with their inept strategies and I hate them for that.

The kicking has been hurting us, but equally dehabilitating has been the end-game decision-making and clock-management of Herm Edwards. Two weeks in a row, Edwards end-game strategies have effectively driven the nail into our own coffin.

I feel like we signed the Bengals' D-line for our entire offensive unit after they got out of jail because I watch our offense play shackled every week. If you don't have faith that your players can execute, you aren't doing your job as a coach. Period.

To Tony G: I'm sorry man. I really am. I wish we could have provided you with a realistic shot at a championship during your majestic career in KC. You are a god among men. You're the best and always will be. I would harbor you no ill will whatsoever if you decided to try to pursue a realistic shot at a title with another team before you retire. You have given us fans more than we could have hoped for and you have given this organization far more than it deserves. Thank you, Tony. God bless.

Herm Petersolari is quickly turning this organization into the football version of the Royals and it's too painful to watch.

wolfpack
11-28-2007, 05:22 PM
i will admit that this year i have actually got up and did other things during the game. i have not done that since the mideightes.and when i`m at work i can usually listen to the game. but not this year,i stayed working at my hell hole of a job. THANK YOU QUEEN CARL AND ESPECIALY YOU EDWARDS!

DrunkHillbilly
11-28-2007, 05:40 PM
I'm done with this sh!t. I'm just f0rkin done! I've watched this losing crap for over a decade and haven't seen a playoff win. The management and coaching of this organization is pathetic! How somebody can keep their job for so long (queen carl) after proving themselves to be utterly incompetent at it, is completely beyond my grasp of understanding.

I will still watch every snap of every game. I will still root for the Chiefs to win and start climbing out of this hole they have dug even deeper for themselves during the Edwards' era.

However, I will not purchase any more Chiefs' apparel/merchandise and will not spend the outrageous prices to go to any more games until we get a playoff win. I'm to the point now that I honestly don't care if they black-out the games on TV, either. As long as the current power-structure within the Chiefs' organization remains, this team will continue to be unwatchable. The only way I am going to be able to watch the games anymore is to completely sever any emotional connection to the game whatsoever. For the sake of my blood pressure and mental stability, I have to now approach Chiefs' football with little more than passing interest.

If this organization is honestly stupid enough to keep Dick Curl, Mike Solari, Herm Edwards, and Carl Peterson, I may not even bother to turn on the TV on Sundays next year. Those four guys need to be in the unemployment line, period. They are like the four horsemen of the apocalypse, burning everything they come in contact with to the ground. They have to go. If Clark Hunt can't figure it out, he will watch the remnants of his father's legacy crumble around him. To even call one of those men mediocre at their jobs would be to give them too much credit. They suck.

I'm right there with ya man!!! I've been there for about two or three years now! It's pathetic to see what is happening to this organization!!

Chiefster
11-28-2007, 08:00 PM

Wow! just wow!

It is going to take this kind of attitude from a multitude of ticket buying fans to make any difference with Clark Hunt. Queen Carl will remain right where he is as long as he is dropping coin in the pockets of the Hunt family. But, wow, I gotta agree with ya!

...And, to call those four mediocre is an insult to mediocre people everywhere.

tornadospotter
11-28-2007, 08:10 PM
Wow! just wow!

It is going to take this kind of attitude from a multitude of ticket buying fans to make any difference with Clark Hunt. Queen Carl will remain right where he is as long as he is dropping coin in the pockets of the Hunt family. But, wow, I gotta agree with ya!

...And, to call those four mediocre is an insult to mediocre people everywhere.
Yes it does, and I am!!!! For that you owe me a :bananen_smilies046: :beer: :D

Chiefster
11-28-2007, 10:17 PM
[/i][/b]
Yes it does, and I am!!!! For that you owe me a :bananen_smilies046: :beer: :D

You'll have to settle for Diet Coke. :p

Three7s
11-29-2007, 12:14 AM
I think the tide has begun to change. Only one year, have the Royals and the Chiefs been good at the same time, and that was in 03, a Royals fluke of course. Now, I see the Royals beginning to improve, and the Chiefs falling apart.
To say the Chiefs are going to become like the Royals might be a tad bit of an overstatement, but I don't disagree with it, that's what bad management does.
I'll be honored to be buying Royals tickets, since they'll be good possibly as early as this next season, as where the Chiefs are going no where.
Oh, by the way, taking the Royals team last year, I think the Royals are better than the Chiefs, their management is actually improving the team. More than I can say about the Chiefs.

Guru
11-29-2007, 12:21 AM
I could never go to that extreme. I love the Chiefs too much for that.

To each their own though.

hermhater
11-29-2007, 12:39 AM
I could never go to that extreme. I love the Chiefs too much for that.

To each their own though.

Thank God for some sanity!

I have read about 3 threads today, and it sounds to me like everyone has decided that this is the year they want to get angry at the front office.

You mean to tell me you haven't seen the same thing throughout the past 20 years?

If this is the year you give up on the Chiefs, then I don't know how you have made it through the past 20.

Guru
11-29-2007, 12:59 AM
You can hate Carl, you can hate Herm, you can even hate the Hunts. The second you start hating the team, you become a fairweather fan.

Coach
11-29-2007, 01:04 AM
I can understand the frustration, but seriously back away from the ledge guys.

Guru
11-29-2007, 01:35 AM
I can understand the frustration, but seriously back away from the ledge guys.
:lol:

My mood for Sunday's generally represents the way the Chiefs played that particular Sunday.:11:

chief31
11-29-2007, 01:58 AM
I must be alone in thinking that we have had some really good teams over the past twenty years.

Fortunately, I prepared myself, mentally, for this kind of season, long before the season started. Nothing hurts more than having high expectations, only to have them crushed. (Cub fan, I know all about it.)

Although, it was kind of nice to get that early season surprise (4-3). Eventhough it gave me some false hopes, that were immediately crushed. :D

Guru
11-29-2007, 02:01 AM
I must be alone in thinking that we have had some really good teams over the past twenty years.

Fortunately, I prepared myself, mentally, for this kind of season, long before the season started. Nothing hurts more than having high expectations, only to have them crushed. (Cub fan, I know all about it.)

Although, it was kind of nice to get that early season surprise (4-3). Eventhough it gave me some false hopes, that were immediately crushed. :D

Trust me, you are not alone. I have been through the thick and thin for over 30 years and wouldn't trade it in for any other team or sport.

I had low expectations for this year, but that said, doesn't mean I can't be frustrated with the boneheaded ways we are finding to lose games.

chief31
11-29-2007, 02:14 AM
Trust me, you are not alone. I have been through the thick and thin for over 30 years and wouldn't trade it in for any other team or sport.

I had low expectations for this year, but that said, doesn't mean I can't be frustrated with the boneheaded ways we are finding to lose games.

Spot on!

I wasn't trying to suggest that I am not dissapointed. We most certainly should have won several more games than we have.

Just that my time "on the ledge" was on draft day. :mob:

Hopefully, I won't havre that problem this offseason. Although, even if I do get the offensive linemen that I want, it usually takes a season, before an O-line unit "gels".

Guru
11-29-2007, 02:25 AM
Spot on!

I wasn't trying to suggest that I am not dissapointed. We most certainly should have won several more games than we have.

Just that my time "on the ledge" was on draft day. :mob:

Hopefully, I won't havre that problem this offseason. Although, even if I do get the offensive linemen that I want, it usually takes a season, before an O-line unit "gels".

We might as well just draft ALL O-line in the draft

hermhater
11-29-2007, 02:27 AM

:sign0098:

Plust a couple corners!

luv
11-29-2007, 02:58 AM
Why on earth would you pass up your second string RB when your first string goes down? He was second string for a reason. You do not go to your third string when your first string goes down.

Tired of mediocrity? There are several who wanted mediocrity to carry on from the start of the season by not playing newer players. So far, I think they've done as good of a job, if not better, than some of our vets. I don't want to see anyone on here rooting for the Chiefs when they start winning again if they divorced them while they were at their lowest. I will have no respect for anyone like that.

Reading threads like this frustrates me. I may openly be in favor of criticizing players, coaches, etc, but I will NEVER be for abandoning this team. I will continue to go to games when I get the opportunity, and I will continue to purchase Chiefs apparel and memorobelia. Why? Because I'm a fan. I couln't care les wht kind of message I'm sending to Carl. I want to go and enjoy watching live football, win or lose.

You want to jup off the "bandwagon"? Go ahead. I'll think about giving you a hand once you decide to jump back on.

chief31
11-29-2007, 03:35 AM

Why on earth would you pass up your second string RB when your first string goes down? He was second string for a reason. You do not go to your third string when your first string goes down.

Tired of mediocrity? There are several who wanted mediocrity to carry on from the start of the season by not playing newer players. So far, I think they've done as good of a job, if not better, than some of our vets. I don't want to see anyone on here rooting for the Chiefs when they start winning again if they divorced them while they were at their lowest. I will have no respect for anyone like that.

Reading threads like this frustrates me. I may openly be in favor of criticizing players, coaches, etc, but I will NEVER be for abandoning this team. I will continue to go to games when I get the opportunity, and I will continue to purchase Chiefs apparel and memorobelia. Why? Because I'm a fan. I couln't care les wht kind of message I'm sending to Carl. I want to go and enjoy watching live football, win or lose.

You want to jup off the "bandwagon"? Go ahead. I'll think about giving you a hand once you decide to jump back on.

Kinda wreaks of criticizing someones fandome, no? :D

luv
11-29-2007, 03:37 AM
There's a huge difference in criticizing players and not supporting the team.

hermhater
11-29-2007, 03:38 AM

Don't drop your fancard man!

Guru
11-29-2007, 03:47 AM

What the heck does my post have to do with that comment?

chief31
11-29-2007, 04:14 AM
What the heck does my post have to do with that comment?

Oops. I forgot to address that one.

I was just going to point out the need for youth at CB as well. But aside from those two areas, we really don't have any glaring needs. (K/KR could be added, I guess.)

Guru
11-29-2007, 04:28 AM

I was just going to point out the need for youth at CB as well. But aside from those two areas, we really don't have any glaring needs. (K/KR could be added, I guess.)

We had a couple in the preseason we let go. Probably should have kept them over Drummond.

luv
11-29-2007, 04:32 AM
We had a couple in the preseason we let go. Probably should have kept them over Drummond.
PHINISEE

Would have been another CB, too.

chief31
11-29-2007, 05:10 AM
Myself, I had no problem with the Tynes/Hall duo. Dante made people respect his ability to take it to the house, and Tynes... well, we didn't even get anything out of that deal.

Guru
11-29-2007, 07:13 AM
Myself, I had no problem with the Tynes/Hall duo. Dante made people respect his ability to take it to the house, and Tynes... well, we didn't even get anything out of that deal.

I was OK with losing Hall but didn't agree with dumping Tynes at all.

In hindsight though, we should have kept Hall.

timsatt1
11-29-2007, 11:25 AM

yeah depends on your viewpoint of "true fan" "loyalty" and all that crap. i know that there is some sort of thinking in our culture that you have to be a "true fan" and if you only go for a team once they are winning, you are a "bandwagon fan" and all that. and our culture tries to teach you that if you root for the team somehow you have the rights to that team as if they do win the superbowl you have the right to celebrate extra than do the bandwagon fans and you can say "i was with them when..."

....yeah about that, that is very much a cultural thing. so if you are concerned about what other people think of YOU and you being that true fan that our culture teaches, go right ahead and be that.

...but here is the real fact, setting culture aside. The NFL is an entertainment business which is in business to make money and most people involved with this business...players and administration, make multi millions to entertain.

and well there is a REAL WORLD going on, somehow we think that we need to feel sorry for players like tony gonzalez for having to put up with all this crap going on in our organization...well at the same time he is the victim that we make him, having to struggle so hard with the new players and new coaching system....he is still getting paid his millions while "struggling" so we somehow feel sorry for him. ive got news for you, tony is gonna be all right *wink*

so if, in this business, we have a GM that hires a coach that coaches boring football....you "true fans" cannot drop your fan card, you are going to "stick through" this time, even though our coach wont go for big plays and has way too many 3 and outs to hold our short attentions spans, you are gonna stick through it, so that one day if we do win it,,,,,you get that special feeling inside you that, yeah, i was part of that.

you werent part of that. sorry. glad you, like me, were entertained by it. But whether you jumped ship till herm got out our whether you stayed with him, you are not a "special true fan" mumbo jumbo that our culture has taught you. the person who jumped on the bandwagon can cheer just as loud and get that great feeling along with you, and YOU are not any more special.

...and for respect.....i am not looking for someones appeasement (if that is a word.) i dont need someone else to confirm my fancard....when i get it back after the Herman Administration leaves KC.

Thank you for your time, that is all....for now.

m0ef0e
11-29-2007, 12:40 PM
Thank God for some sanity!

I have read about 3 threads today, and it sounds to me like everyone has decided that this is the year they want to get angry at the front office.

You mean to tell me you haven't seen the same thing throughout the past 20 years?

If this is the year you give up on the Chiefs, then I don't know how you have made it through the past 20.

THAT, my friend, is EXACTLY why people need to stop going to games and buying team merchandise. I said I was still going to follow the team and root for them to do well. However, as long as the Hunts and CP keep lining their pockets, we will never get over this hump. I don't want to watch us lose to the Colts in the playoffs for another dozen years. Right now, we are paying for a broken product and it's been broken for a long time.

If you are paying for HD cable TV and it has bad signal or doesnt work right most of the time, and the cable company can't seem to get it fixed, are you going to keep paying for it??? I said I still have an interest in the team and how they do and that I will root for them to win and watch the games. I didn't say that they needed to use Kolby INSTEAD of Priest. I said that they needed to do more of a back-by-commitee type of thing with the two of them. If you don't like what I have to say, don't read it. I'm tired of your drama queen bull**** all the time. I stopped reading most of your posts forever ago. Please allow me the same courtesy because your opinion means nil to me. Thanks and STFU!

EDIT: Maybe the reason this pisses me off so much is because I AM a fan with a stronger emotional attachment to the team/sport than is good for me or most people. I don't understand how anybody can call themselves a fan of the Chiefs and NOT be pissed at the garbage we have been witness to for so many years!

Three7s
11-29-2007, 12:49 PM
Abandoning the team? I don't think anyone here is abandoning the team. Just because I'll refuse to go to any games doesn't mean I won't care about anything they do. For Clark and Peterson to wake up, people need to stop going to games, maybe then something will change.

Canada
11-29-2007, 12:52 PM
Abandoning the team? I don't think anyone here is abandoning the team. Just because I'll refuse to go to any games doesn't mean I won't care about anything they do. For Clark and Peterson to wake up, people need to stop going to games, maybe then something will change.

Not selling out the stadium is a slippery slope. There are a lot of cities that would like an NFL Franchise.

m0ef0e
11-29-2007, 12:56 PM
Not selling out the stadium is a slippery slope. There are a lot of cities that would like an NFL Franchise.

Jackson County is paying taxes for rennovations to Arrowhead and the Chiefs just extended for 10 more years in KC (I think). They pretty much can't leave now. So, if they don't want to get their heads out of their asses, they will have to deal with low sales at least for a while.

I'm outta here. Just thinking about this crap pisses me off.

Canada
11-29-2007, 12:57 PM
Jackson County is paying taxes for rennovations to Arrowhead and the Chiefs just extended for 10 more years in KC (I think). They pretty much can't leave now. So, if they don't want to get their heads out of their asses, they will have to deal with low sales at least for a while.

I'm outta here. Just thinking about this crap pisses me off.

My thanks to Jackson County then!! :bananen_smilies046:

DrunkHillbilly
11-29-2007, 01:12 PM
THAT, my friend, is EXACTLY why people need to stop going to games and buying team merchandise. I said I was still going to follow the team and root for them to do well. However, as long as the Hunts and CP keep lining their pockets, we will never get over this hump. I don't want to watch us lose to the Colts in the playoffs for another dozen years. Right now, we are paying for a broken product and it's been broken for a long time.

Lining the pockets!!!! CP has been doing that for years!

If you are paying for HD cable TV and it has bad signal or doesnt work right most of the time, and the cable company can't seem to get it fixed, are you going to keep paying for it??? I said I still have an interest in the team and how they do and that I will root for them to win and watch the games. I didn't say that they needed to use Kolby INSTEAD of Priest. I said that they needed to do more of a back-by-commitee type of thing with the two of them. If you don't like what I have to say, don't read it. I'm tired of your drama queen bull**** all the time. I stopped reading most of your posts forever ago. Please allow me the same courtesy because your opinion means nil to me. Thanks and STFU!

EDIT: Maybe the reason this pisses me off so much is because I AM a fan with a stronger emotional attachment to the team/sport than is good for me or most people. I don't understand how anybody can call themselves a fan of the Chiefs and NOT be pissed at the garbage we have been witness to for so many years!

Welcome to the club!!!

Are you serious with this post????? This wreakes of ignorance!

luv
11-29-2007, 01:18 PM
Are you serious with this post????? This wreakes of ignorance!
Probably because I am.

luv
11-29-2007, 01:22 PM
Arrowhead is known as the "loudest stadium in the NFL". Opponents respect that, and many have said they fear playing there for that reason. Everyone stops going to games, and we'll be accused of being bandwaggoners. Players won't mind playing here, and that's a fear that has taken several years to create. I don't want that to slip away due to one season.

Maybe I am ignorant. Hell, no maybe about it. I'm a "young" fan. I'm still learning. This is my first down season as a fan. Thanks for the reminder.

That, and I'm being a total female right now. I know it's a business. I know players make millions and deserve zero sympathy in their frustration. The world will still go round despite my opinions. Take them for what they're worth. You can even go ahead and tell me they're worth nothing.

Canada
11-29-2007, 02:23 PM
Bah....F#$K IT!!!! The Chiefs kick *** and if you don't like them then get the f#@k outta here!!

luv
11-29-2007, 02:33 PM
At least it won't take as long to get into the stadium! :yahoo:

Of course, it never takes me as long as it does dad. :D

DrunkHillbilly
11-29-2007, 02:33 PM
Bah....F# IT!!!! The Chiefs kick *** and if you don't like them then get the f#@k outta here!!
Who ya arguing with today bud?:yahoo:

Canada
11-29-2007, 02:34 PM
Who ya arguing with today bud?:yahoo:

Nobody!! u?

DrunkHillbilly
11-29-2007, 02:38 PM
Nobody!! u?
Nobody! Kinda sucks. Few more posts by luv like that and she may be next!:D

luv
11-29-2007, 02:46 PM
Nobody! Kinda sucks. Few more posts by luv like that and she may be next!:D
Is it really that satisfying arguing with an ignorant person? :p

DrunkHillbilly
11-29-2007, 02:50 PM
Is it really that satisfying arguing with an ignorant person? :p
Uhh, YEA!!

luv
11-29-2007, 02:52 PM
Uhh, YEA!!
Congrats in advance on your 1000th post!

DrunkHillbilly
11-29-2007, 04:10 PM
Congrats in advance on your 1000th post!
I would like to thank the academy for this most oustanding recognition along with all of my supporters. If it weren't for all of you, none of this would be possible! 1000 posts is such an accomplishment! The mods are outstanding and the people behind the scenes are incredible!! Chiefs31, what can I say? We have been through some tough times and we made it!! For that my friend, I thank you!

I know I am forgetting a ton of people but there is one person I must not forget. CANADA, He has been one of my staunchest supporters throughout this season and he is an incredibly positive influence in my life!! I know he is north of the border but I feel like he is with me at all times of the day! There are a lot of aquaintences in life ans very few true friends. I am honered to say that I truly have a friend for life in Canada!!! Thank You. Good Night.

m0ef0e
11-29-2007, 04:51 PM
I need to apologize to luv for bleeding all over her when I felt the knife twist. Sorry luv... I didn't mean it.

timsatt1
11-29-2007, 04:55 PM
Arrowhead is known as the "loudest stadium in the NFL". Opponents respect that, and many have said they fear playing there for that reason. Everyone stops going to games, and we'll be accused of being bandwaggoners. Players won't mind playing here, and that's a fear that has taken several years to create. I don't want that to slip away due to one season.

Maybe I am ignorant. Hell, no maybe about it. I'm a "young" fan. I'm still learning. This is my first down season as a fan. Thanks for the reminder.

That, and I'm being a total female right now. I know it's a business. I know players make millions and deserve zero sympathy in their frustration. The world will still go round despite my opinions. Take them for what they're worth. You can even go ahead and tell me they're worth nothing.

there lies your problem. you are concerned with what people think. werent you taught better? it doesnt matter what "they" whoever that is, thinks.

timsatt1
11-29-2007, 04:59 PM
I need to apologize to luv for bleeding all over her when I felt the knife twist. Sorry luv... I didn't mean it.

i want to thank luv for giving us something to debate about. since the chiefs are playing so poorly (the first few weeks of poor play can lead to discussion), but after so many weeks of poor football, we run out of things to argue about.

thanks luv for posting a response that got the board to liven up a little ;)

...and thanks for being a woman that loves the Chiefs! your response was totally female, and there is nothing wrong with that. I was just hoping my long response to you would at least generate some response....i got nothin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Canada
11-29-2007, 05:15 PM
I would like to thank the academy for this most oustanding recognition along with all of my supporters. If it weren't for all of you, none of this would be possible! 1000 posts is such an accomplishment! The mods are outstanding and the people behind the scenes are incredible!! Chiefs31, what can I say? We have been through some tough times and we made it!! For that my friend, I thank you!

I know I am forgetting a ton of people but there is one person I must not forget. CANADA, He has been one of my staunchest supporters throughout this season and he is an incredibly positive influence in my life!! I know he is north of the border but I feel like he is with me at all times of the day! There are a lot of aquaintences in life ans very few true friends. I am honered to say that I truly have a friend for life in Canada!!! Thank You. Good Night.

I wish I could tell you that this recognition meant something to me, but I would be lying. To myself and all of you. I am ashamed right now that I have been mentioned as one of the reasons this hillbilly has posted 1000 times on this site, and I apologize to each and every member of the Crowd. It was never my intention when i came on here to promote this type of posting and i am doing my best to make sure that nothing like this happens ever again. Hillbilly, you and I have been through thick and thin and we are now friends afther post #1000 and I am proud of you. Now that yo are leaving the Crowd you can hold your head up high and feel like you accomplished something. (You didn't accomplish anything, but you can feel that way!) I hope someday you too can find your can of face paint!! Congrats on #1000 :bananen_smilies046:

DrunkHillbilly
11-29-2007, 05:49 PM
I wish I could tell you that this recognition meant something to me, but I would be lying. To myself and all of you. I am ashamed right now that I have been mentioned as one of the reasons this hillbilly has posted 1000 times on this site, and I apologize to each and every member of the Crowd. It was never my intention when i came on here to promote this type of posting and i am doing my best to make sure that nothing like this happens ever again. Hillbilly, you and I have been through thick and thin and we are now friends afther post #1000 and I am proud of you. Now that yo are leaving the Crowd you can hold your head up high and feel like you accomplished something. (You didn't accomplish anything, but you can feel that way!) I hope someday you too can find your can of face paint!! Congrats on #1000 :bananen_smilies046:
After much consideration and many many long talks with Canada, I've decided to stay! You all have Canada to thank for this and I'm glad to be a member! He has helped me understand that without me, he is nothing. I could never let a true friend down. For him, I will stay. Thanks, buddy!

Canada
11-29-2007, 06:01 PM
After much consideration and many many long talks with Canada, I've decided to stay! You all have Canada to thank for this and I'm glad to be a member! He has helped me understand that without me, he is nothing. I could never let a true friend down. For him, I will stay. Thanks, buddy!

You can't have the good without the bad. You are the Raiders to my Chiefs!! If you weren't here people would not find me nearly as attractive. You are like the ugly friend!! Glad you could stay!! :bananen_smilies046:

DrunkHillbilly
11-29-2007, 06:05 PM
You can't have the good without the bad. You are the Raiders to my Chiefs!! If you weren't here people would not find me nearly as attractive. You are like the ugly friend!! Glad you could stay!! :bananen_smilies046:
Uhhhhhh, have you seen your picture lately?????? LOL!!

Canada
11-29-2007, 06:06 PM

All the ladies in the parking lot seem to like it!! :beer:

DrunkHillbilly
11-29-2007, 06:16 PM
Dude, you were in the heart of Hillbilly country!!!!

Coach
11-29-2007, 09:56 PM

No other needs in the draft? Are you serious?

I don't think keeping Hall was ever the answer. But Drummond certainly wasn't the solution.

Canada
11-29-2007, 11:00 PM
Yeah!! what he said!! :iamwithstupid:

stlchief
11-29-2007, 11:22 PM

For the record: I was the idiot yelling to cut Tynes because of his inconsistency....

Hindsight, hindsight, hindsight....

Chiefster
11-29-2007, 11:25 PM

Dude, you were in the heart of Hillbilly country!!!!

Get a room you two! :lol:
j/k

hermhater
11-29-2007, 11:27 PM
For the record: I was the idiot yelling to cut Tynes because of his inconsistency....

Idiot!

tornadospotter
11-29-2007, 11:33 PM
Idiot!

Yea!!!:lol: :funnypost:

rbedgood
11-30-2007, 12:27 AM

Rep added...rare is the online poster who openly admits his own prior mistakes.

Chiefster
11-30-2007, 12:31 AM
Rep added...rare is the online poster who openly admits his own prior mistakes.

Yep; I was wrong once, but found out later that I was mistaken. :D

rbedgood
11-30-2007, 01:26 AM
Yep; I was wrong once, but found out later that I was mistaken. :D

Yeah, my dad used to use that line with us kids, whenever we got smart with him about him "always being right"...

Chiefster
11-30-2007, 01:33 AM
Yeah, my dad used to use that line with us kids, whenever we got smart with him about him "always being right"...

My parents had two rules:
1. They were ALWAYS right.
2. If they were wrong, then see rule number one.

luv
11-30-2007, 01:52 AM
i want to thank luv for giving us something to debate about. since the chiefs are playing so poorly (the first few weeks of poor play can lead to discussion), but after so many weeks of poor football, we run out of things to argue about.

thanks luv for posting a response that got the board to liven up a little ;)

...and thanks for being a woman that loves the Chiefs! your response was totally female, and there is nothing wrong with that. I was just hoping my long response to you would at least generate some response....i got nothin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
I didn't really reply because I realized that I overreacted while stuff was fresh on my mind. Bad Scorpio trait. I don't want to be thought of as a woman who loves football. I don't want to know a lot about football "for a woman". I want to be a football fan who knows my stuff. To be honest, I'm quite disappointed that I reponded as such to begin with. To be called ignorant is a total setback to me. Although, I still don't see why you would want to start your third string over your second string. Wouldn't you have him as your second string to begin with? If Priest wasn't ready, he shouldn't have been activated to begin with. He said he was, he was placed at second string, and he faced the consequences. Was my reaction to that what made me ignorant, or was it ignoring th "business" side of football?

luv
11-30-2007, 01:55 AM
No apology necessary. I was already overreacting about halfway through reading your post. I don't even remember reading the rest of it before responding. I apologize for flying off the handle.

rbedgood
11-30-2007, 01:55 AM
I didn't really reply because I realized that I overreacted while stuff was fresh on my mind. Bad Scorpio trait. I don't want to be thought of as a woman who loves football. I don't want to know a lot about football "for a woman". I want to be a football fan who knows my stuff. To be honest, I'm quite disappointed that I reponded as such to begin with. To be called ignorant is a total setback to me. Although, I still don't see why you would want to start your third string over your second string. Wouldn't you have him as your second string to begin with? If Priest wasn't ready, he shouldn't have been activated to begin with. He said he was, he was placed at second string, and he faced the consequences. Was my reaction to that what made me ignorant, or was it ignoring th "business" side of football?

Luv,

I would say this...you know more football than a number of the posters on this site (of either gender). There are some who know more than you, but that doesn't make you ignorant in any way. Heck even those of us who've grown up around the game and have watched, lived and breathed football since childhood put our foots in our mouths at times. Worry not...

Guru
11-30-2007, 01:59 AM
Yep; I was mistaken once, but found out later that I am always wrong. :D

FYP!!!:D

tornadospotter
11-30-2007, 02:00 AM
My parents had two rules:
1. They were ALWAYS right.
2. If they were wrong, then see rule number one.
Yes, and then my dad would say, if you still do not agree, look at the nice wall hanging I have that says, THE BOARD OF EDUCATION, TO BE APPLIED TO THE SEAT OF UNDERSTANDING. :D

luv
11-30-2007, 02:01 AM
Seeing as how dad has season tickets, thus them already being paid for, I'm willing to spend $22 to tailgate. Good food, good people.....

Besides, we are so due for a win!

Guru
11-30-2007, 02:01 AM
Luv,

I would say this...you know more football than a number of the posters on this site (of either gender). There are some who know more than you, but that doesn't make you ignorant in any way. Heck even those of us who've grown up around the game and have watched, lived and breathed football since childhood put our foots in our mouths at times. Worry not...

Lets get something straight....

Carl and Herm are the only ignorants we need to discuss.:D

luv
11-30-2007, 02:03 AM

You're just kissing up to get free chili Sunday! Lucky for you your son will be with you. :p

Guru
11-30-2007, 02:06 AM
You're just kissing up to get free chili Sunday! Lucky for you your son will be with you. :p

When did telling the truth become kissing up? I am bringing food by the way. :sign0103:

chief31
11-30-2007, 02:11 AM
yeah depends on your viewpoint of "true fan" "loyalty" and all that crap. i know that there is some sort of thinking in our culture that you have to be a "true fan" and if you only go for a team once they are winning, you are a "bandwagon fan" and all that. and our culture tries to teach you that if you root for the team somehow you have the rights to that team as if they do win the superbowl you have the right to celebrate extra than do the bandwagon fans and you can say "i was with them when..."

....yeah about that, that is very much a cultural thing. so if you are concerned about what other people think of YOU and you being that true fan that our culture teaches, go right ahead and be that.

...but here is the real fact, setting culture aside. The NFL is an entertainment business which is in business to make money and most people involved with this business...players and administration, make multi millions to entertain.

and well there is a REAL WORLD going on, somehow we think that we need to feel sorry for players like tony gonzalez for having to put up with all this crap going on in our organization...well at the same time he is the victim that we make him, having to struggle so hard with the new players and new coaching system....he is still getting paid his millions while "struggling" so we somehow feel sorry for him. ive got news for you, tony is gonna be all right *wink*

so if, in this business, we have a GM that hires a coach that coaches boring football....you "true fans" cannot drop your fan card, you are going to "stick through" this time, even though our coach wont go for big plays and has way too many 3 and outs to hold our short attentions spans, you are gonna stick through it, so that one day if we do win it,,,,,you get that special feeling inside you that, yeah, i was part of that.

you werent part of that. sorry. glad you, like me, were entertained by it. But whether you jumped ship till herm got out our whether you stayed with him, you are not a "special true fan" mumbo jumbo that our culture has taught you. the person who jumped on the bandwagon can cheer just as loud and get that great feeling along with you, and YOU are not any more special.

...and for respect.....i am not looking for someones appeasement (if that is a word.) i dont need someone else to confirm my fancard....when i get it back after the Herman Administration leaves KC.

This is a great post!

I do disagree with "attachment to team" thing though. If you support a team through bad times, it does make it more "special" for you. You, literally, get more passionate about a championship.

Every season, after the Chiefs are eliminated from championship contention, I find a team tyo root for, through the rest of the playoffs. And it is in no way as satisfying as if the Chiefs were to win.

But, I agree with the ideals of your reply, in all other aspects.

:sign0098:

hermhater
11-30-2007, 02:21 AM
I'm rooting for the Cowboys if the Chiefs fall out of contention!

stlchief
11-30-2007, 03:48 AM

Herm is so full of it. What happened to the line about "Priest is not ready to be a full time back - he's not going to get 25-30 touches, Kolby is going to have to step up. We want to see young people play, that's why they are here" -- all of which he said prior to Priest's first start. Then I think Priest had 30 carries and Kolby had 3 or something ridiculous (AND I THINK PRIEST IS THE MAN). C'mon. That lasted as long as "Green will start, but we'll keep him on a short leash." No first downs @ half time, why didn't you pull him? I guess not that short of a leash..... Herm sucks as an offensive coordinator. And don't even say Solari has that job. He has that title, but he plays by the guidelines of Herm.

Dude. The Chiefs are out of contention unless they pull one out on Sunday. But to hear "Cowboys" from someone with a Chiefs sweatshirt on hurts. If the Chiefs fall out, I root for 0-0 ties the rest of the year from everyone, with all the good players getting hurt (just season ending-not career ending) to the point where they have to cancel the SuperBowl.

(cue the music....)

I pledge to take ZERO delight or enjoyment from another NFL team this year. I will follow my team. To hell with the rest. A Chiefs fan until death do us part.

(his truth is marching on....)

hermhater
11-30-2007, 03:56 AM
Dude. The Chiefs are out of contention unless they pull one out on Sunday. But to hear "Cowboys" from someone with a Chiefs sweatshirt on hurts. If the Chiefs fall out, I root for 0-0 ties the rest of the year from everyone, with all the good players getting hurt (just season ending-not career ending) to the point where they have to cancel the SuperBowl.

I wold rather see the Cowboys win the Super Bowl than the Patriots!

:beer:

Chiefster
11-30-2007, 10:02 AM

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!

McLovin
11-30-2007, 03:31 PM
I wold rather see the Cowboys win the Super Bowl than the Patriots!

:beer:
This is a quote on a page about Lamar Hunt.

I would say from the quote below that the Cowboys could be the enemy of Lamar Hunt and the Chiefs, although if it wasn't for the Cowgirls, The Chiefs might still be the Dallas Texans.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/chiefs/2006-12-14-hunt-obit_x.htm
Hunt was one of the organizers of "The Foolish Club," a group of eight investors who took on the storied NFL by forming their own football league (the AFL) in 1960. Hunt's franchise, the Dallas Texans, moved to Kansas City and became the Chiefs in 1963, flushed from his hometown by the Dallas Cowboys, an NFL expansion team.

I personally am a little bit of a Bears fan (living in Iowa and Illinois most of my life. I still have some leftover niners fan in me from the Joe Montana days. And after the Chiefs were out of the playoffs last year I rooted for the Colts and Bears, the Colts because I think Peyton is a great QB, also Dallas Clark and Bob Sanders are former Iowa Hawkeyes, plus I was tired of hearing how Peyton couldn't win the big one. I also think highly of Dungy.

Right now I am still first and foremost a Chiefs fan, but after they are out of it (Coming soon unfortunately) I will find another team to root for, for the Super Bowl this week, although if the Chiefs were 0-15 I wouldn't root for another team against them. Chiefs first, but still like to have a favorite to watch so that the Super Bowl is entertaining.

I believe if it is The Pats and the Cowgirls in the big game this year, I may not watch, or I may watch solely for the commercials.

timsatt1
11-30-2007, 05:48 PM

i was not the one who said priest shouldnt have been second string or should not have had as many carries. I think it was the right thing, at the time, to give him that many carries. He is near the end of the career and wanted to be the guy.

in hindsite, yes, the answer is easy, he shouldnt have had but 10-15 carries. I am saying, knowing what we knew at the time, his career is almost over, let him be the man. (or at least try to be the man)

my biggest problem was the play calling, running it up the gut. I thought more runs to the side and more screen passes were needed. I think everyone thought a variety of plays were needed (except moron dumb#$#$ HERM EDWARDS), not just one play, up the middle.

timsatt1
11-30-2007, 05:55 PM

it was you stating what a true fan was and how you are mad or whatever that we could turn from the chiefs at this time. that we needed to be faithful fans and all that BS that our culture says we have to be.

in a business...the person at the top is sort of the figure head, so if you want to know the heart of the business it is the owner. if the owner does not please his customers (aka fans in our case) we have every right to quit financially supporting him...which would happen to include the entire chiefs organization in this case.

but then you got the "diehard fans" that say you have to support em no matter what...and that is where i call bullSHOOT.

i support a winner. winners in life WIN!! believe it or not. you associate yourself with losers and mediocrity then it probably carries into your day to day life. I dont support losing or making bad moves and dumb mistakes as the Chiefs organization has been doing ever since the era of HERM the dumbarz who somehow was given a shot at coaching a real NFL team and to this day I have no clue why.

so my beef with you at the time was your opinion of us fans that are willing to turn away from this organization fo the Chiefs until they clean house. that is all.

but right now I have no beef with you, that was then and this is now.

I am done with the chiefs this year, i bought a xbox 360 and that is where i currently get my entertainment.

i will watch the rest of the chiefs games this year, but I wont get that anticipation that i get before a real football organization's games as I did in the past under Dick Vermiel and shottenhimer.

the chiefs are playing, ill watch, win or lose, season is over anyways. ill cheer on tony and bowe and brody and watch j allen prove even more why he is gonna go to hawaii at the end of the season.

Canada
11-30-2007, 08:39 PM
it was you stating what a true fan was and how you are mad or whatever that we could turn from the chiefs at this time. that we needed to be faithful fans and all that BS that our culture says we have to be.

in a business...the person at the top is sort of the figure head, so if you want to know the heart of the business it is the owner. if the owner does not please his customers (aka fans in our case) we have every right to quit financially supporting him...which would happen to include the entire chiefs organization in this case.

but then you got the "diehard fans" that say you have to support em no matter what...and that is where i call bullSHOOT.

i support a winner. winners in life WIN!! believe it or not. you associate yourself with losers and mediocrity then it probably carries into your day to day life. I dont support losing or making bad moves and dumb mistakes as the Chiefs organization has been doing ever since the era of HERM the dumbarz who somehow was given a shot at coaching a real NFL team and to this day I have no clue why.

so my beef with you at the time was your opinion of us fans that are willing to turn away from this organization fo the Chiefs until they clean house. that is all.

but right now I have no beef with you, that was then and this is now.

I am done with the chiefs this year, i bought a xbox 360 and that is where i currently get my entertainment.

i will watch the rest of the chiefs games this year, but I wont get that anticipation that i get before a real football organization's games as I did in the past under Dick Vermiel and shottenhimer.

the chiefs are playing, ill watch, win or lose, season is over anyways. ill cheer on tony and bowe and brody and watch j allen prove even more why he is gonna go to hawaii at the end of the season.

Why don't you go and watch "the Apprentice" if you are such a business fan. Say what you like about liking winners and all that bull**** but the real fans are here for their team all season, not just when they are winning. You will cheer when the Chiefs win the Super Bowl and I am sure that you will say I have been a Chiefs fan since blah blah blah, but we all know that is bull****. You are a bandwagon fan and you just happened to get lucky by picking the Chiefs!! See you around when they win a game or two for you!! :bananen_smilies046:

luv
11-30-2007, 08:56 PM
Why don't you go and watch "the Apprentice" if you are such a business fan. Say what you like about liking winners and all that bull**** but the real fans are here for their team all season, not just when they are winning. You will cheer when the Chiefs win the Super Bowl and I am sure that you will say I have been a Chiefs fan since blah blah blah, but we all know that is bull****. You are a bandwagon fan and you just happened to get lucky by picking the Chiefs!! See you around when they win a game or two for you!! :bananen_smilies046:
Amen, brotha!

timsatt1
11-30-2007, 09:54 PM

yes!! there was a study done that bandwagon fans live 5 years longer than "true fans". So i will toast to you, mr true fan, and drink to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! time to go play halo 3. PEACE!!!

hermhater
12-01-2007, 12:11 AM
yes!! there was a study done that bandwagon fans live 5 years longer than "true fans". So i will toast to you, mr true fan, and drink to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! time to go play halo 3. PEACE!!!

Well if your a fan for your health more power to ya guy!

I hope that when I die 5 years earlier than you the Chiefs win 5 Super Bowls in a row, and you get a hard on from it! :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
12-01-2007, 09:10 AM

Yeah, but true fans have something to live for. Enjoy Halo!! :bananen_smilies046:

spiman
12-01-2007, 10:37 AM
But this is why it is called football and any team can win, Just not ours! Where else does your blood boil and the beeer buzz have the best effect? X-box is only good with Madden football with me taking the Chiefs. Nothing else matters..

Pro_Angler
12-01-2007, 08:06 PM
unfortuntely Teams fans come n streaks like baby frikin booms. That's why you see alot of middle aded or 30 something dallas fan's. You know kids whoever is winning they are fans of and it sticks.
That means there will be little KC fans comming out of the last generation or 2 and the next one if we keep Carl, and maybe Herm. i am not sold on dumping herm just yet.

hermhater
12-01-2007, 08:13 PM
unfortuntely Teams fans come n streaks like baby frikin booms. That's why you see alot of middle aded or 30 something dallas fan's. You know kids whoever is winning they are fans of and it sticks.
That means there will be little KC fans comming out of the last generation or 2 and the next one if we keep Carl, and maybe Herm. i am not sold on dumping herm just yet.

If you're not sold on getting rid of Hermie just yet, how many more hurt offensive players will it take before you change your mind?

If we go through 5 QB's next year will that do it?

spiman
12-04-2007, 08:29 PM
I'm am sold on dumping Herm.. Only_-- If it won't cost to much $$ or a draft pick, then stick it out. The Chiefs need sooo much help right now it is not even funny.. I still cannot believe the fader game--UGH. Look at the organization The Pats are running.

hermhater
12-08-2007, 04:09 AM
I'm am sold on dumping Herm.. Only_-- If it won't cost to much $$ or a draft pick, then stick it out. The Chiefs need sooo much help right now it is not even funny.. I still cannot believe the fader game--UGH. Look at the organization The Pats are running.

Get rid of Herm and I will be OK with almost any situation.

He is killing our O.

prough91
12-08-2007, 05:18 AM

Carl and Herm aren't ignorant. Both of them have been around this game too long to be ignorant. They just aren't very good at their jobs.

:mob:

Guru
12-08-2007, 05:27 AM
Carl and Herm aren't ignorant. Both of them have been around this game too long to be ignorant. They just aren't very good at their jobs.

:mob:

ON that we agree on.

prough91
12-08-2007, 05:47 AM

Stephen King once likened writing to going to a pool and drawing your ideas from it, hoping all the time that the pool never runs dry. The more posts I read of yours, I believe you draw your ideas from the pool of ignorance and I hope it's drying up soon. Judging from what I've read of your posts, I don't really believe you are a fan period. I think you enjoy coming in here and trying to get everyone's panties in a wad. I don't know how many other people on here I can speak for, but speaking for myself I never really looked at the Chiefs as entertainment or a company to be strongarmed into doing what I think is right. My feelings for the Chiefs run akin more to the feelings I would have for one of my children, albeit not nearly as strong. The Chiefs, like my children, will aggravate me, piss me off, and break my heart but I will still love them. Finding another team to root for until the Chiefs get off their snide would, to me, feel like the utmost betrayal. Do I feel like this because of as how you said "the world says you are supposed to feel"? No, I feel like this because over the last fourteen years or so I have formed an emotional bond with this team. Yeah, if they're not in the playoffs I find a team to root for just to make the games more enjoyable and if that team wins the Super Bowl, yeah, I'm glad. However, that happiness is as different as the joy I feel when my son's basketball team wins a game to the joy I feel if my son has made the winning shot.

Canada
12-08-2007, 07:59 AM
Stephen King once likened writing to going to a pool and drawing your ideas from it, hoping all the time that the pool never runs dry. The more posts I read of yours, I believe you draw your ideas from the pool of ignorance and I hope it's drying up soon. Judging from what I've read of your posts, I don't really believe you are a fan period. I think you enjoy coming in here and trying to get everyone's panties in a wad. I don't know how many other people on here I can speak for, but speaking for myself I never really looked at the Chiefs as entertainment or a company to be strongarmed into doing what I think is right. My feelings for the Chiefs run akin more to the feelings I would have for one of my children, albeit not nearly as strong. The Chiefs, like my children, will aggravate me, piss me off, and break my heart but I will still love them. Finding another team to root for until the Chiefs get off their snide would, to me, feel like the utmost betrayal. Do I feel like this because of as how you said "the world says you are supposed to feel"? No, I feel like this because over the last fourteen years or so I have formed an emotional bond with this team. Yeah, if they're not in the playoffs I find a team to root for just to make the games more enjoyable and if that team wins the Super Bowl, yeah, I'm glad. However, that happiness is as different as the joy I feel when my son's basketball team wins a game to the joy I feel if my son has made the winning shot.

Do we have a post of the year contest?? If not we should have one and I nominate this post!!

timsatt1
12-08-2007, 10:54 AM
Do we have a post of the year contest?? If not we should have one and I nominate this post!!

well if he does get post of the month, i would be honored to know that i was a small part in it :)

good for you prough. great post.

i only feel like in life i need to be loyal to my God and to all people. But outside of what matters, i dont think i need to feel loyal to a bunch of millionares who call plays so boring that it can't even keep my attention span up. I am talking about this current Chiefs administration with Herm at the wheel. No, not CP, I think CP has given Herm full control of the team.

It is fine to be the kind of fan that you and most are. I was being sarcastic about truly switching loyalties. But, I only care about one thing....playoffs...so once we are eliminated, there is no need for me to watch anymore games.

And i am not going to put up with Herm Edwards and Hermie Ball. You can. I wont. But whether the Chiefs win the Superbowl and go undefeated or they take last place....my life outside this entertainment world is what matters anyways, so the chiefs are irrelevant to the real world.

So what do you think of this Hermie Ball and "clock management" that herm speaks of. Does it discust you...or are you fine by it?

prough91
12-08-2007, 11:24 AM
well if he does get post of the month, i would be honored to know that i was a small part in it :)

good for you prough. great post.

i only feel like in life i need to be loyal to my God and to all people. But outside of what matters, i dont think i need to feel loyal to a bunch of millionares who call plays so boring that it can't even keep my attention span up. I am talking about this current Chiefs administration with Herm at the wheel. No, not CP, I think CP has given Herm full control of the team.

It is fine to be the kind of fan that you and most are. I was being sarcastic about truly switching loyalties. But, I only care about one thing....playoffs...so once we are eliminated, there is no need for me to watch anymore games.

And i am not going to put up with Herm Edwards and Hermie Ball. You can. I wont. But whether the Chiefs win the Superbowl and go undefeated or they take last place....my life outside this entertainment world is what matters anyways, so the chiefs are irrelevant to the real world.

Then why even bother with them?

So what do you think of this Hermie Ball and "clock management" that herm speaks of. Does it discust you...or are you fine by it?

I don't particularly care for it, but I'm not giving up my loyalties because of it.

luv
12-08-2007, 11:48 AM
I made the same parent/child analogy in another thread. Great minds think alike!

Chiefster
12-08-2007, 08:49 PM

Great reply! I once gave up on my Chiefs and still feel like crap over it, and will probably never forgive myself.

Big time rep! :)

Absolutely agree; this, I believe, can be arranged! :)

Rep for the idea!

prough91
12-08-2007, 11:24 PM
Great reply! I once gave up on my Chiefs and still feel like crap over it, and will probably never forgive myself.

Go to the corner.

Canada
12-08-2007, 11:37 PM
Go to the corner.

YEAH!!! Do it Old Man!! :wheelchair:

prough91
12-08-2007, 11:38 PM
YEAH!!! Do it Old Man!! :wheelchair:

If you don't, we'll take your catheter away!

:yahoo::drunkhb:

hermhater
12-08-2007, 11:58 PM
And your colostomy bag!

:lol: :toast2:

chief31
12-09-2007, 12:03 AM
If you don't, we'll take your catheter away!

:yahoo::drunkhb:

And your colostomy bag!

:lol: :toast2:

Just so you guys know, I am not going to participate in that. :D

Canada
12-09-2007, 12:16 AM
Pee and poo everywhere!! It will be like hangin out with HH!!

hermhater
12-09-2007, 12:22 AM
Pee and poo everywhere!! It will be like hangin out with HH!!

I sharted