PDA

View Full Version : Schottenheimer lies low

kenny1937
01-16-2007, 02:20 PM
Schottenheimer lies low
While his job appears to be in jeopardy, Chargers coach stays out of sight and meets players.

This is a headline in the LATimes, Hey Carl, maybe you can get Marty Ball back for a sixth or seventh round draft pick, you seem to like former caoches/assistance, Wow, think about it Maty back home!! (grin)

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
01-16-2007, 02:34 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
Schottenheimer lies low
While his job appears to be in jeopardy, Chargers coach stays out of sight and meets players.

This is a headline in the LATimes, Hey Carl, maybe you can get Marty Ball back for a sixth or seventh round draft pick, you seem to like former caoches/assistance, Wow, think about it Maty back home!! (grin)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

I've never banned anyone before but you could be the first. :-P

j/k

Actually the admin is the only one who can do that. :-D

kenny1937
01-16-2007, 05:43 PM
Hee, Hee, I can see Mr. Peterson scrambling for the phone right now, he is going to offer San Diego a tenth round draft pick and Hall for Shot Hammer Hee! Hee!

chiefs68
01-16-2007, 07:11 PM
did i miss something whats the deal with marty, why is he laying low?

kenny1937
01-16-2007, 07:46 PM
Accorging to a story in the Los Angelos Times, He is playing it low key, because he may or may not have a job, the next few days will tellthe story, so he is as the Times says, "laying low"

Chiefster
01-17-2007, 01:33 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Accorging to a story in the Los Angelos Times, He is playing it low key, because he may or may not have a job, the next few days will tellthe story, so he is as the Times says, "laying low"

I was certain that he already was coaching the Chiefs again disquised as Germ Edwards.

chief31
01-17-2007, 09:03 AM
chiefs68 wrote:

The ownership of the Chargers hate Marty.

I, would love to see him, over Herm, in Kansas City. I realize that Herm is here to stay, but I can dream.

kenny1937
01-17-2007, 12:33 PM
I agree, the real thing is much better than the Wanabe, he has much more imagination.

Chiefster
01-18-2007, 02:35 AM
chief31 wrote:

chiefs68 wrote:

The ownership of the Chargers hate Marty.

I, would love to see him, over Herm, in Kansas City. I realize that Herm is here to stay, but I can dream.

Meh, I'm convinced they share the same brain.

Chiefster
01-18-2007, 02:37 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
I agree, the real thing is much better than the Wanabe, he has much more imagination.

Meh, the original is no more creative then the original.

kenny1937
01-18-2007, 01:25 PM
Nope, the original lost creatively, while the wanabe just lost, Oh, I know, a loss is a loss, but you have to give them (chargers) credit, stupid penalty that extends the colts drive, interceptions and fumble back, no, Marties loss was much more creative, than Herms, and therein lies the difference.

wolfpack
01-18-2007, 06:49 PM
i will give marty credit,he can win in the regular season. i will also give him credit for losing the ravens game playing martyball to the max. but he did change to more passing attack after that. but then again everyone was so worried about LT they forgot about the rest of the team. martyball,,,hermieball samething. run,run,pass punt. marty atleast had a back that would cut outside instead of just plowing up the middle.

kenny1937
01-18-2007, 08:04 PM
Yep, good post wolfpack.

Chiefster
01-20-2007, 07:40 PM
wolfpack wrote:
i will give marty credit,he can win in the regular season. i will also give him credit for losing the ravens game playing martyball to the max. but he did change to more passing attack after that. but then again everyone was so worried about LT they forgot about the rest of the team. martyball,,,hermieball samething. run,run,pass punt. marty atleast had a back that would cut outside instead of just plowing up the middle.

Yep; Herm = Marty.