PDA

View Full Version : Huard Likely Starter Against Chargers

Chiefster
12-01-2007, 09:28 PM
11-30-2007 3:47 AM

(Kansas City, MO) -- For the second day in-a-row, Chiefs quarterback Brodie Croyle missed practice yesterday. He took a kick to the back during Sunday's Raiders game. If Croyle is unable to practice today -- and that seems to be the likely scenario -- Damon Huard will be the starting quarterback against the San Diego Chargers this weekend. The Chiefs, now at 7-and-4 for the season, are hoping to stem their four-game losing streak.

Copyright 2007 Metro Networks Communications Inc., A Westwood One Company

http://southeastkansas.cox.net/cci/sportslocal/multiprovidersports?_mode=view&view=metroarticle&articleId=69064&_action=validatemetroarticle

McLovin
12-01-2007, 09:35 PM
Somewhere else I read that they will make Thigpen the backup for this game, making Croyle third string and therefore inactive, this would allow them to bring in Thigpen. I would like to see how Thigpen looks in the game and see if losing Printers, and going after him was worth it.
I know that it will not be likely that we will learn much in one game but it is a place to start.

hermhater
12-01-2007, 09:36 PM
11-30-2007 3:47 AM

(Kansas City, MO) -- For the second day in-a-row, Chiefs quarterback Brodie Croyle missed practice yesterday. He took a kick to the back during Sunday's Raiders game. If Croyle is unable to practice today -- and that seems to be the likely scenario -- Damon Huard will be the starting quarterback against the San Diego Chargers this weekend. The Chiefs, now at 7-and-4 for the season, are hoping to stem their four-game losing streak.

Copyright 2007 Metro Networks Communications Inc., A Westwood One Company

http://southeastkansas.cox.net/cci/sportslocal/multiprovidersports?_mode=view&view=metroarticle&articleId=69064&_action=validatemetroarticle

Oh if only that were true!!!

Don't believe that paper Chiefster!!!

Southeast Kansas.cox sucks!

:lol:

Coach
12-02-2007, 10:10 AM
Huard is starting.

hermhater
12-03-2007, 03:04 AM
Huard is starting.

I don't have anyone to blame this game on this time.

Herm is always a culprit, but the entire team went down hill yesterday.

Jared is a bright spot for us though.

Maybe he could talk to the rookies and make them practice, lift, do drills, and not drink so much.