PDA

View Full Version : LT Numbers at Arrowhead.

McLovin
12-02-2007, 11:47 AM
AFC Playbook on NFL Network showed LT's numbers vs the Chiefs at Arrowhead since 2003,

Rushing YPG 48.3
Yards Per Carry 3.1
100 Yard Games 0
Record 1-3

Also talks about Kolby Smith said when you start and debut in this league with 150 yards maybe your a little bit special.

Chargers have lost 9 of their last 10 at Arrowhead.

Brian Baldinger picked KC
Chiefs have not lost 4 in a row at Arrowhead since 1979.

Sterling Sharpe took the Chargers because he loves the way Gates gets it done, did he forget about Gonzo.

I predict Chiefs retain ownership of San Diego in Arrowhead. San Diego you are OWNED.

McLovin
12-02-2007, 11:50 AM
Both Brian Baldinger and Sterling Sharp took the Raiders over the Broncos.

Chiefs win San Diego and Broncos lose, sounds like a good weekend for me.

On a side not they played Madden 08 to predict the NE - Ravens game, and the Ravens beat NE. Wouldn't that be sweet, come on sweet baby Ray.

tornadospotter
12-02-2007, 12:47 PM
AFC Playbook on NFL Network showed LT's numbers vs the Chiefs at Arrowhead since 2003,

Rushing YPG 48.3
Yards Per Carry 3.1
100 Yard Games 0
Record 1-3

Also talks about Kolby Smith said when you start and debut in this league with 150 yards maybe your a little bit special.

Chargers have lost 9 of their last 10 at Arrowhead.

Brian Baldinger picked KC
Chiefs have not lost 4 in a row at Arrowhead since 1979.

Sterling Sharpe took the Chargers because he loves the way Gates gets it done, did he forget about Gonzo.

I predict Chiefs retain ownership of San Diego in Arrowhead. San Diego you are OWNED.
sharpe is jealous of Gonzo!

IlovetheChiefs
12-02-2007, 12:56 PM
Another nice stat for today: San Diego is 5-1 at home this year (we being the only team to win there!) and 1-4 on the road. Go Chiefs!

I like the Faders to upset the Donks. And I think the Patsies fail to cover their 20 point plus spread for the second week in a row but highly doubt they lose to the Ravens. And I like Miami to win their first game of the year with a 9-6 OT win!

I think our game could come down to a field goal too. Let's go Chiefs! Shut down LT at Arrowhead once again and send the Chargers down the River(s)!